WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drug Bust in Marina Manor ....

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
This guy OBVIOUSLY wasn't partaking in the meth. usage! What is he pushing?? 250???? FOCK!! He's the biggest tweaker I have ever seen! :D
I'd say closer to 350

BasilHayden

Reaction score
How many solar panels does it take to run a grow room? :D

lol
That was good :D

Quite a few truth be told, we actually have provided such power to "legit" operations and they are larger systems

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Hope they get the scum out of there, when we eventually get back there it would be nice to not have shit stolen out of our boat.

Has the bum been removed from the side of your house?

Faceaz

Reaction score
Has the bum been removed from the side of your house?

Supposedly any day. Told me last weekend he was moving down to Blue Water - made my day. Having trouble with my security camera app, would love to see him gone.

rcmike

Reaction score
Steve Haney built the house at the upper end of Marina Manor. Steves house now belongs to Basil Hayden and is next door (down river) from the old Mancation Nation house that is now owned by Fred.

Got it?
Wait, Andy bought a house in Parker? I might need to house sit...

rivergames

Reaction score
Is he finally out of your house? I went by this morning and they were still there.
My brother and pops when to court today.

They gave her until Monday to leave. If she doesn't leave by Monday, then back to court 1 more time and then the cops give her 5 minutes to evacuate or she will be forced to. Almost there.

I'l be up this weekend to confirm. If she is gone by Monday, I'm going to shatter the toilets and take off all the doors on the house so they can't come back and squat until Demo

Wheeler

Reaction score

They gave her until Monday to leave. If she doesn't leave by Monday, then back to court 1 more time and then the cops give her 5 minutes to evacuate or she will be forced to. Almost there.

I'l be up this weekend to confirm. If she is gone by Monday, I'm going to shatter the toilets and take off all the doors on the house so they can't come back and squat until Demo

First the Asian and now this? You need to screen your roommates before they move in, not after. 😁

cofooter

Reaction score

Burn it down! Congrats to you guys!!!! Best thing that happened to MM in a long time!

Wheeler

Reaction score
Burn it down! Congrats to you guys!!!! Best thing that happened to MM in a long time!

First Pooch and now this. It just don't get any better than that! ;)

Wheeler

Reaction score
My brother can't wait to find all the tweak in the walls and floors to pay for bulldozing that turd!
He better hurry up !
20200910_074558.jpg
20200910_073815.jpg

Wayn-o

Reaction score
They should be giving you some beer or something