WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dryer thermal fuse rant

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
The damn dryer is gonna fill with lint. The damn thing is gonna burn out. Why do I have to take apart the entire dryer Everytime to replace it. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Your vent ducting is likely quite restrictive causing extra lint to back -up inside the dryer.

A lot of time the dryer gets pushed back into the wall crushing down the flex duct between the dryer and wall.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

It's a stupid long run. I need to clean it more often than I do.

Justfishing

Reaction score
How far is your run. Each elbow adds 5' . Use only solid pipe. Does it go out through wall or roof. 25 -30 is the nax run for a straight pipe. Reduced with each elbow

Look up the dryerjack vent hood video that goes over restriction of most roof vents.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
How far is your run. Each elbow adds 5' . Use only solid pipe. Does it go out through wall or roof. 25 -30 is the nax run for a straight pipe. Reduced with each elbow

Look up the dryerjack vent hood video that goes over restriction of most roof vents.

It has a progressive 90 degree turn probably 15 degrees at a time. That ends in a sharp 90 after travelling 40 feet... I need to redo the whole deal but its kinda low on the shit I need to fix around here list...