Reaction score
Anyone interested?

Wheeler says he can't get to it.

Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
yea, sorry.

I've tasked @Wheeler with keeping the Parker boat picture threads updated, he has no time for your drywall... He said go down to Home Depot and grab a few guys.

Right? I'm way too old to be slinging sheets of drywall around.

Even though wheeler is older than most trees, he Knows how to get it done.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Bobby B does drywall.

Fanatic Detail.jpg

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I'd also love to bust out a privacy wall in a bathroom and blend the drywall, also in Upland, if someone wants a twofer job around these parts.

sintax

Reaction score
Vic is giving my number to his brother. I'll let you know how this plays out. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

also interested....

I have a few shitty drywall patch jobs in my place i'd love to have a pro actually fix so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I know some drywall guys dont mess with texture, but i'd need someone to do both.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I'd also love to bust out a privacy wall in a bathroom and blend the drywall, also in Upland, if someone wants a twofer job around these parts.

also interested....

I have a few shitty drywall patch jobs in my place i'd love to have a pro actually fix so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I know some drywall guys dont mess with texture, but i'd need someone to do both.

So Vic's brother Jacob is on the way over in a bit. PM me your number and address and I'll see if he wants to stop by your place as well.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sintax

Reaction score
So Vic's brother Jacob is on the way over in a bit. PM me your number and address and I'll see if he wants to stop by your place as well.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

oh man, i'm a few months out. I just started a master bath remodel, i'll likely need the info after thats all wrapped.