Ducks tonight

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Man if I didn't have work at 3am id be there

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Last chance anyone. Going in right now Last minute my dad couldn't make it.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Same here, wife got stuck in surgery, solo, she isn't missing much tonite

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Thought we were going to get a good fight when the gloves came off and refs let them go but that sucked too.

Wish we could change goalies for the third period. We might have a chance.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Glad I missed the F'd up game but would have loved to have been there.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Words can't describe the game. Still fun watching hockey though.

As a die hard Kings fan I should be enjoying the Ducks problems this year. I am a bit but I wish for there fans they turned it around. I've watched a few of there games recently and cannot figure out what the hell is going on. Yes they sent packing some key role players, but the core is there and they should not be where there at.

Beauchemin IMO was a player they should of kept. And the Ducks sure are giving Boudreau a long long leash.

Keep the faith Ducks fans

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
As a die hard Kings fan I should be enjoying the Ducks problems this year. I am a bit but I wish for there fans they turned it around. I've watched a few of there games recently and cannot figure out what the hell is going on. Yes they sent packing some key role players, but the core is there and they should not be where there at.

Beauchemin IMO was a player they should of kept. And the Ducks sure are giving Boudreau a long long leash.

I get heat for it but I'm a fan of both. Kings edge out in a match up though. And we love going to Reign games.

Like the Ducks and have a buddy with season tix and another with a mini plan so it's really hard to not like them even more since I never get hooked up for the Kings.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

It's like night and day from last season. Same key role players but the physical play is gone. Last year some of the hits were brutal this year that doesn't happen.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Getzlaugh is a fucking joke. One goal in 25 games and he questions his teammates professionalism. Great captain huh?

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I was there too. Fight definitely sucked and the whole team disappointed me. I knew the 5 day break would be a huge factor!

Left at the second and said fuck it Vegas it is

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449956763.119512.jpg

G. Faulk

Reaction score
I get heat for it but I'm a fan of both. Kings edge out in a match up though. And we love going to Reign games.

Like the Ducks and have a buddy with season tix and another with a mini plan so it's really hard to not like them even more since I never get hooked up for the Kings.

I feel like a week Kings fan not going to a Reign game yet, soon. The Kings are playing some Hockey, fun games to watch and see live.

Mersch for his first NHL game looked really good last night.

See if they can beat the Sabers tonight on the B to B.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I feel like a week Kings fan not going to a Reign game yet, soon. The Kings are playing some Hockey, fun games to watch and see live.

Mersch for his first NHL game looked really good last night.

See if they can beat the Sabers tonight on the B to B.

Reign games are fun. And cheap. Mini plans for awesome deals are abound for cheap. Parking is only 5 bucks. It's close. It's great hockey. They are a championship team and the fights are great. Refs let them fight. I was surprised at the fight last night that they dropped gloves, prepped and faced off skating around and the refs let it happen. You don't see it in the NHL anymore so I was excited and these guys just ended up kissing each other. Not worth the 5 minute majors.

Giveaways at CBB Arena like crazy, dancing, blimp dropping stuff and lots of chanting and the arena even encourages heckling when the refs make a bad call.
It's a great time.