WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dune crash video unavailable now

toto

Reaction score
I was just replying as well.

69hondo

Reaction score
It was a SXS into the front of a jeep. Looked like everyone was awake but they had to be in shock. Pretty brutal leg images.

Sherpa

Reaction score
why would the link die so quick?

69hondo

Reaction score
Here is a picture I wasable to save. Video was from the passenger side looking at passenger in sxs
FB_IMG_1628009868463.jpg

FB_IMG_1628009868463.jpg

76sanger

Reaction score
Someone was hauling ass to mess that jeep up that bad.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Saw this post in Instagram this morning.
Brutally leg break. Hopefully he won’t loose it.

I broke my femur into 4 pieces it’s nota good feeling let me tell you.

BTW the fear of an accident just like this was a big reason I bought a Jeep instead. To many SxS on trails that are 1 lane but go both directions.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
dam... crash happened in rosarito from what i can tell on folling links on instagram.
If this the "Arenales", that place was a fucking shit show before sxs's were even a thing.
I can only imagine how fucked my beans have made it since then.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I've read that massive damage to the femur is the only bone break that can kill you from the internal bleeding. Had something to do with the amount of bone marrow in them. Nasty break, but darn, could have been much worse. Obviously had harnesses on, or they would have been hosing off his remains :oops:

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I've read that massive damage to the femur is the only bone break that can kill you from the internal bleeding. Had something to do with the amount of bone marrow in them. Nasty break, but darn, could have been much worse. Obviously had harnesses on, or they would have been hosing off his remains :oops:

That and sharp chunks of bone near femoral artery could lead to a very bad day.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The seat belts they come with are just not adequate. That was the first thing I upgraded in my X3.
But why wear them if they don’t prevent accidents?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Some of you were just wishing grads good health not to long ago….. ha.
apparently he is fine, fishing and being a prick as always.

accidents happen. Probably top of blind hill. It’s Mexico but I see whips and restraints. Nothing uncommon.
prob made it to the hospital quicker than a head on at glamis.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I can still see the video.

4Waters

Reaction score
And crickets…
No, nothing like the covid vaccine which doesn't work. Ever wonder why we don't have issues with polio anymore?

It's because that was a real vaccine, covid vaccine and flu vaccine are not an actual vaccines.

GRADS

Reaction score
No, nothing like the covid vaccine which doesn't work. Ever wonder why we don't have issues with polio anymore?

It's because that was a real vaccine, covid vaccine and flu vaccine are not an actual vaccines.
How many RDP members that have been vaccinated have been hospitalized?

4Waters

Reaction score
How many RDP members that have been vaccinated have been hospitalized?
Christ Greg, you are lost, seriously, you don't get it, go out to a party with known positive people don't wear a mask and get back to me, almost guaranteed that you will get, you may not be hospitalized but you will get even though you are vaccinated which means you didn't get a vaccination.

Once again my friends dad died of covid a couple of days ago EVEN though he WAS VACCINATED.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I had to scroll back to the top of the page to confirm this was about an X3 crashing into a jeep.

Some of yall are insufferable.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I had to scroll back to the top of the page to confirm this was about an X3 crashing into a jeep.

Some of yall are insufferable.

And you found grads fishing expedition. He must be feeling better, it's like grads2009 all over again.

What a tragic accident.
Hope he makes it.

Dan'l

GRADS

Reaction score
Christ Greg, you are lost, seriously, you don't get it, go out to a party with known positive people don't wear a mask and get back to me, almost guaranteed that you will get, you may not be hospitalized but you will get even though you are vaccinated which means you didn't get a vaccination.

Once again my friends dad died of covid a couple of days ago EVEN though he WAS VACCINATED.
Yes, and people wearing seatbelts sometimes die.