WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] DURAMAX SUPER C MOTORHOME

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
IMG_5892.JPG
IMG_5894.JPG
IMG_5890.JPG
IMG_5891.JPG
This thing is down the street from my house sitting in a field. Been sitting there for at least a year. Not mine. May be a great deal for someone on here. Looks like it has expired tags and tires both 2013. See images. I can run by and take some more images on request. Call number on images.

Attachments

• IMG_5893.JPG
    IMG_5893.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 257

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Looks rode hard and put away wet. Wonder what the price is. Have a buddy looking for something similar.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If the price is right, it could be a great buy. Those are badass rigs.

That driver's side slide looks like it isn't in all the way on the bottom though.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
I see this taking our kids to school. Doesn't seem to be putting much effort into selling it. Might be able to pick it up cheap??

My dad has one of these (a 2003 model, with only 16,xxx miles). He needs to sell, but dragging his feet on actually selling it.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That and the sun beating the hell out of it. My guess is the tires are dry rotted as well.

If its been sitting in a field for a year I am sure mice have eaten a considerable amount of wiring.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
That and the sun beating the hell out of it. My guess is the tires are dry rotted as well.

Everything plastic on it will crumble to pieces, its a shame, those rigs bring top dollar when taken care of.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Tires don't show age but the born on date says replace !.

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
This is what happens when you put a 125K motorhome on a 20 year buy with very little down. Cheaper to let it waste away and make the monthly payment vs. having to write a big check to sell once depreciation kicks in.

The parked in dirt on long grass would scare the hell out of me.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
This is what happens when you put a 125K motorhome on a 20 year buy with very little down. Cheaper to let it waste away and make the monthly payment vs. having to write a big check to sell once depreciation kicks in.

Yep. My dad paid just north of $100k for his 2003 Gulfstream Super C on apparently a 20-yr @ 1.99%. He's still paying the $5xx monthly. It's always been underwater. Used it for one weekend after purchase and has yet to sleep in it since. It's most sat parked with family using it here and there. He put $8k into a new roof, tires, fix some exterior damage, etc., etc. 8 years ago. It was mint. The, lent it out for a few years and it came back a mess. Currently sits in Bakersfield with my brother, who got it mostly back in shape, sans a good exterior polishing. I told dad, when the loan balance hits $10k, I'll buy for pay off. lmao.

Someone like 2FF could likely flip the subject Super C for a profit, but I bet the seller wants too much money for the numbers to work.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score

That's a great point! A guy in my neighborhood has a driveway full of toys just sitting (rotting more like). I hit him up for a "package" deal on all the off road stuff and we started talking about his MOHO. He said they still owed $26K on it. I was like WTF? this thing is a total POS maybe worth $5k to a homeless guy. They used to tarp it in the rain and they don't even do that anymore. I could only imagine what the inside looks like

NicPaus

Reaction score
Has anybody text asking the price?

brgrcru

Reaction score
I would buy it after a look over .
I'm looking for something an little bigger and newer than mine .
Where is it at ?
For the right price, Nothing a little extra money , cleaning it up , it could be nice

I would hit him in the knees and hopefull at 25 k .

I bet he wants north of 60k for it .

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Update: dave the seller answered my call today .states he does want to sell has an updated interior and it's perfect. 50k miles.
Also stated it's a gas rig with duramax emblems. ‍♂️
$55,000 price is negotiable.