WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dust 2 glory

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
This is released into theatres December 6th!! Anyone want to go to a showing in OC

[video=youtube_https;uHX3blc9Y7Y]https://youtu.be/uHX3blc9Y7Y[/video]

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I already got tickets for it here in alb. Gonna take all the prerunners and race trucks out to the theater and do a little off-road show before.

I remember watching the first one in the theaters, won't miss this one!

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I watched the first one on theatres too it was awesome

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Dana brown is almost as good as his dad Bruce (On any Sunday,,, Endless Summer).:thumbsup

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Took the whole family to the first one. Wife kind of hesitantly going. She loves the dez but wasnt into sitting through a movie about it.
Half way through she was holding my arm with tears in her eyes asking, " is he going to be OK?". Think we'll do the family thing again.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Off-roading in the desert is one of the few things I miss about SoCal...and I miss it badly.

It's been a while since I've been there so correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember there being some desert in Texas.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dana brown is almost as good as his dad Bruce (On any Sunday,,, Endless Summer).:thumbsup

I have Carter making me a video right now and he asked me what the title should be.. I told him "On any given Friday." Lol. Funny you should bring up that movie because that's what I named it after

Captain Dan

Reaction score
I have Carter making me a video right now and he asked me what the title should be.. I told him "On any given Friday." Lol. Funny you should bring up that movie because that's what I named it after

There's already a movie called Any Given Friday, about HS football.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

On Any Given Sunday is just a bit different movie than On Any Sunday...on is Football and the other is motorcycles.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There's already a movie called Any Given Friday, about HS football.

Well it's just a three minute video for rdp from a shoot we did the other day.. and he needed a title. I don't think it's gonna matter. ;). Figured the rdp guys would like the reference

wiseone

Reaction score
Loved the first movie & can't wait for the 2nd one to come out.
(Side Note) The couple pictured in the movie trailer screen shot are also fellow boaters that grew up at the lower Colorado River & own a 21 Daytona that was completely restored by KMG

BONER

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the second one!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Gonna have to check it out. I just remember the goosebumps the first one gave me. I watched it soooo much growing up.

Hell its a big reason I still have an XR650r in my garage!

Jeezus... you just made me feel old... :D

Looking forward to this one, hopefully it'll be on the big screen close by.

sintax

Reaction score
Jeezus... you just made me feel old... :D

Looking forward to this one, hopefully it'll be on the big screen close by.

I was prob 20, but I still had a lot of growing up to do! Most people would say I still have room for improvement...

XClutchboy725

Reaction score
A bunch of drag racing buddies and I ran a 1600 car in the 2007 Baja 1000 after watching the first DVD. We made it all the way to Cabo on our first attempt! To this day we have more stories about those few days than an entire career of drag racing. Good times!
2007_baja_1000_start.jpg 2007_baja_1000_tommy_change.jpg 2007_baja_1000_team_RGR_finish.jpg

yz450mm

Reaction score
I've probably watched the original at least 300 times. The opening scene with the XR wide open down the straightaway is chilling...

I've ridden and raced quads and motorcycles since I was a kid, and now I'm lucky enough to get to drive a 10 car. Dust to Glory just brings it all together though, and I never get tired of watching it...

They could not have set a higher bar for themselves, and If Dust to Glory 2 is anything like the first, then I'm just going to put it on a continuous loop on the garage TV..

And the rhythm of the race begins [emoji6]

yz450mm

Reaction score
Wednesday, December 6th, 7:30pm at Apple Valley Cinemark. Dinner and beers beforehand at Buffalo Wild Wings if anybody wants to join...

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Bought my tickets for the Irvine spectrum

Anyone else going to that location?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I've probably watched the original at least 300 times. The opening scene with the XR wide open down the straightaway is chilling...

I've ridden and raced quads and motorcycles since I was a kid, and now I'm lucky enough to get to drive a 10 car. Dust to Glory just brings it all together though, and I never get tired of watching it...

They could not have set a higher bar for themselves, and If Dust to Glory 2 is anything like the first, then I'm just going to put it on a continuous loop on the garage TV..

And the rhythm of the race begins [emoji6]

Did you just say YOU rode a quad????

Bwahahahha!!!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I got a chance to see D2G in Ensenada when I was down for the 1000. You guys won't be disappointed. They did a great job of telling a new story while keeping the great feel of the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yz450mm

Reaction score
Did you just say YOU rode a quad????

Bwahahahha!!!
Hahaha ummmm oh shit, did I say that?

My parents wouldn't buy me a dirt bike when I was young, but I convinced them to get me a quad. I rode the s*** out of it and won some races, but as soon as I got my first job I saved up money and got onto two wheels.

TBH I've got my eye on the Yamaha side by side, it would be really fun to have that when out camping to cruise around on.
834e53f58f16d7816626e64782b8854a.jpg
4fdffe079a32bce61708760e84b2ef80.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

svlperry

Reaction score
Wednesday, December 6th, 7:30pm at Apple Valley Cinemark. Dinner and beers beforehand at Buffalo Wild Wings if anybody wants to join...
I’m in what time at Buffalo Wild Wings

Riley1

Reaction score
seeing it in tonight in Chino Hills. Taking the little one, I think he’ll enjoy it.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Going to see it tonight with a group that worked on the movie.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t think it is playing anywhere out here? At least that I have heard about? How would you find out?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Just saw the original for the first time a few days ago really really good...
...I hung out with a bunch of guys that were in the Checkers motorcycle club in the 60s and 70s great bunch of guys but at the time I wasnt into motorcycles now I am...
...Took everything out of my house a few months ago to repaint couldnt find my helmet for the longest time ...with the current winds ...blew the tarps off the the stuff that was still outside...Found the helmet need a battery and to drill holes for my replacement front fender and I am off and running...

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
Awesome....can’t say enough....shopping for an off road car now :)

DLC

Reaction score
Just got home from watching it in San Marcos, Ca. Great movie and had an awesome time with friends, our theater sells beers!
Yahooo!

I hope they come out with a 2 disk (2 movie old/new ) kit

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I like dust to glory 1 better. Fit the “race” story line. This one fits the “family” storyline

Riley1

Reaction score
Just got home from watching it in San Marcos, Ca. Great movie and had an awesome time with friends, our theater sells beers!
Yahooo!

I hope they come out with a 2 disk (2 movie old/new ) kit

My theatre didn’t see the beers I brought in.

All in All, Great time with my wife and son. I wouldn’t drive more that maybe 20 miles to see it though. More “back story” on some of the race teams and less racing than in the first. IMO. Also a lot more “propping up” Dana Brown in this one.

underpressure

Reaction score
Agree, the 1st one was better. This had more of a narrative and family backstory, less racing footage. Still, well done, some good parts, and gives you a pretty good sense of the comraderie amongst the racers.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from watching it. It was entertaining. The original is still better in my opinion but we also will watch the original on the projector while around the camp fire so maybe it’s that memory that makes the original better.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
More narration, back story, interviewing. I wasn’t a fan personally, and I’m 12 years into off road. I mention that so my review is coming from an off road fan more than a movie fan.

Taking nothing away from the quality, I just did not like it.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Really enjoyed it, liked the first better, but liked that this one gave more back story on the racers and family. I think it would have been more enjoyable to many if it hadn't been 10 years since the first one maybe?