WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dust Masks and N-95 masks sold out everywhere...

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I was trying to get some dust masks for work. Depot is sold out, HD Supply sold out, Walmart, Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams, and Amazon.... all sold out or on back order.

My wife was thinking to stock up for the coming Corona Flue Pandemic and she went to several stores to look... nary a mask anywhere. I guess she wasn't the only one with that idea.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
NAPA Auto Parts sold out online too....

MSum661

Reaction score
Yesterday Depot had some 2 pack N95's hanging on the corner of pallet racking at the back end of the store in the roofing materials section that for some reason went unnoticed. There were only 4 but I grabbed them.
Sometimes they put stuff in weird places outside of their normal shelving stock.
Take a walk around the store....you might get lucky too.

82daytona

Reaction score
I was trying to get some dust masks for work. Depot is sold out, HD Supply sold out, Walmart, Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams, and Amazon.... all sold out or on back order.

My wife was thinking to stock up for the coming Corona Flue Pandemic and she went to several stores to look... nary a mask anywhere. I guess she wasn't the only one with that idea.
I’ve got masks on deck. How many do you need homie 🤪

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Guess i should start grabbing some boxes every day from all the hospitals I work in and out of daily!! Maybe hit the black market and come up with profit haha.
Pretty much you could walk into any hospital lobby and grab a couple from the stands placed at entrances typically. 🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽. Crazy to see so many places sold out!

4Waters

Reaction score
Guess i should start grabbing some boxes every day from all the hospitals I work in and out of daily!! Maybe hit the black market and come up with profit haha.
Pretty much you could walk into any hospital lobby and grab a couple from the stands placed at entrances typically. 🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽. Crazy to see so many places sold out!
The ones in the lobby are these
3-Ply-Breathing-Medical-Face-Mask-Kids.jpg

You want N95, which are these.
3m-1860-n95-lint-free-mask.jpg

Because they come from CHINA!!
Correct, like everything else.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Yesterday i started seeing the n-95 s out in the lobby's and today as well. Seems like they are all getting ready and they better stock up.

4Waters

Reaction score
Yesterday i started seeing the n-95 s out in the lobby's and today as well. Seems like they are all getting ready and they better stock up.
Really?! Well I was just letting you know so you grab the right ones on your way out the back door. LOL

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I tried to buy from Uline yesterday. Said they would not sell them unless you had ordered them in the past. And even then you could only get 12.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
They are rationing them out at the wifes hospital.
Large Chinese patient load.
They come in Sm Med and Lg.

NicPaus

Reaction score
They had them last time I was at Costco. Bought a few boxes. Half price of HD. Need to go by there in a few for dog food will check.

530RL

Reaction score
There are about 30 million medical quality masks in inventory in the US today. If there is a pandemic they will be in short supply

There is a 25% tariff on masks coming from the largest supplier which is China and as a result those companies are naturally selling that production to countries without the 25% tax on their products.

MSum661

Reaction score
3m has been in full production 24/7 in the US , Europe and some Asian countries since late Jan.
Should be avail. soon.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
The sky is falling! Lol

A lot of this is just panic and exploitation of the masses.

I will stay on my hill with the pups and look down at the panic.
No shit. Look how many people get infected or die with the yearly flu strain, yet people shun the flu shot thinking it’s hocus pocus. But somehow we think that dust masks will save us from something that’s kinda like the flu?

HitIt

Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Alright you hard ons, lets get the bidding started:
6B99BCE0-94C8-4837-8F36-22BC2916D2F0.jpeg

Seriously,, wife said they wear the N95's around Tuberculosis, it's the only mask that works.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
FYI: first confirmed local transmission in the USA around an hour ago... Lol?

I heard on a military base. Brought it in from Asia.

Wife is waiting for her phone to blow up with alarm.

Flu kills about 1%. Corona is flirting with 3% fatality rate. Evidently a BFD difference.
Started in what is called Wet Markets in China. A wet market is shit and urine and dead and live animals sold in the open and the same place as food. One big bacterial culture.

Last edited:

Motor Boater

Reaction score
These masks are the only thing that will save you from the virus right? LOL. It’s a piece of paper not a cure all immunization. I’m gonna sell paper towel and rubber band masks on the corner next week. $10 each, for $15 I’ll double your paper towel.

colenighthawk

Reaction score
Got some

Attachments

• 20200226_183641.jpg
    20200226_183641.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
These masks are the only thing that will save you from the virus right? LOL. It’s a piece of paper not a cure all immunization. I’m gonna sell paper towel and rubber band masks on the corner next week. $10 each, for $15 I’ll double your paper towel.
The lab that isolated the virus just this evening says it's not spread airborne.

spectras only

Reaction score
I wonder if ear plugs should be necessary as well to keep the bugs out.lol. :p

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The Wet Market where authorities say the Corona Virus started.
You can buy intestines with or without the turds still in them:

9637285106_4cb4386040_b.jpg

im-147447
China-coronavirus-Calls-to-ban-live-animal-sales-in-wet-markets-to-halt-future-outbreaks_wrbm_large.jpg
wetmarket.jpg

5e28938b24306a2ecb5adcf6

HitIt

Reaction score
The lab that isolated the virus just this evening says it's not spread airborne.

This was sequenced over a month ago and released to the world to start developing tests to detect it and drugs to fight it .not sure what you are talking about. One of the ways it is transmitted is through the air by coughing, sneezing, etc.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
My Home Depot rep says HD stores throughout the whole country are sold out... Crazy.

Reactions: DWC

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
I got cleaned out 2 weeks ago.

keeping my last shipment for customers.

MSum661

Reaction score
This was sequenced over a month ago and released to the world to start developing tests to detect it and drugs to fight it .not sure what you are talking about. One of the ways it is transmitted is through the air by coughing, sneezing, etc.

Exactly:
Example. Particulates from an infected person who doesn't even know they have it yet, sneezes or coughs and sprays their virus-infested saliva particles all over another person, etc., etc., etc., (fill in the blanks)....Boom, the virus takes over then starts replicating itself inside the persons cells all over their body. If anybody in the U.S. is hedging themselves against the covid-19 with masks like a N95 then basically at that point they believe its running out of control with no end in sight and they need to use it.
Its simply cheap insurance. never a bad idea to hold basic essentials around the house in any event any way.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The US government wants 300 million of these just in case. That means they won’t be available any time soon.

if you’ve had “prepper” thoughts or planning in the past you know what would happen in SoCal when the SHTF but this is way different and the panic would be massive

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I just ordered n95 masks for my guys at work because they're sanding Bondo. Now the damn Doomsday Preppers are going to f----- up my order

Spudsbud

Reaction score
This bug is NOT transmitted thru air.
Someone infected wouls have to sneeze in your face or you share food with them.
You could sit across the table from a sick person and not catch it inless they spit.on you.
Its same as AIDS.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
My Son works for a very large wholesale Medical supply co. Nationwide. They supply hospitals, doctors offices, etc...
He told me yesterday their current stock on N95 masks is 1.5 to 2million in stock NOW.
Stores arent ordering more than usual and demand has spiked. Thats why they're out of stock.
Ask you local store what day they get more delivered...... be there then. Theres plenty around still.

4Waters

Reaction score
This bug is NOT transmitted thru air.
Someone infected wouls have to sneeze in your face or you share food with them.
You could sit across the table from a sick person and not catch it inless they spit.on you.
Its same as AIDS.
Those saliva particulates that come out of someone's mouth when they sneeze can travel up to 20 feet away, that's airborne.

MSum661

Reaction score
Those saliva particulates that come out of someone's mouth when they sneeze can travel up to 20 feet away, that's airborne.

The CDC itself at this time cannot identify "exactly" how the virus is transmitted.
All they're willing to work the crowd with is this....
"Current understanding about how the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) spreads is largely based on what is known about similar coronaviruses."
So they have nothing, imo.

Just for kicks, Look up how many knwn "Coronaviruses" they have a lock on. They have a ZERO lock on covid-19.
So as far as I'm concerned NOBODY here knows jackshit and the Chinese are full of shit.

Right?