WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dynamic Air Services in 2020

dezertrider

Reaction score
Hey RDP’ers!!

2020 has been a crazy year for everyone I am sure. As a business owner it was one of our most challenging by far. We have been advertising on RDP for 8 years and most of you may know of us. We have come a long way in 8 years and with all the bad of 2020 I thought a good story would be appropriate. Yes!! I am tooting my horn a little bit but more so bragging about what our team did this year and continues to do. COVID was a challenge but the team effort got us through it.

In 2012 I had one employee and I was working out of my house. Fast forward to 2020 and now we are in a 14k square foot warehouse with 26 employees. This year was our biggest year ever and even with all the distractions we accomplished several major milestones. One of those was our training center and curriculum to build new employees. In 2021 we plan on having a set curriculum and training for people who know nothing into functional technicians and installers. We also filmed tons of footage for upcoming promotions.

I hope all you RDP’ers have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Check out our team and some of the branding and team ads we built so far.

IMG_2450.jpeg

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Congratulations on your success.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Congrats Brian! Looking forward to watching the videos when I get home

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
A little bird told me you are looking for new employees as well!

Congratulations on an outstanding year.

👍

Reactions: TPC

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
We have a very similar University setup within our company. (also HVAC)

MV Mike

Reaction score
Congrats,youve helped me out quite a few times!!

Brobee

Reaction score
Congratulations. I’ve used you guys since we bought our Havasu house. Twice a year and I’ve never had a bad experience. Your commitment to customer service shows and I’m sure it’s why you’re still growing. Thank you for your services and I’m sure the next 8 years will bring nothing but the best. Have a great and merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dspracing

Reaction score
I absolutely commend your efforts in building a training center. What an awesome way to support your business and give back to people by offering good people a new opportunity.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Great vids Brian! Love the format, it’s exactly what I wanted to do for member interviews years ago..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Its a must!! What kind of ciriculim do you have. Thats the part we are developing now.

He dont know.. he is a plumber, so if youd like to see some buttcrack!!!🤣🤣

On another note, congrats! Those who make it through this BS will have a solid business model for life!!

dezertrider

Reaction score
Great vids Brian! Love the format, it’s exactly what I wanted to do for member interviews years ago..

We have about 20 videos cut up now for future ads. They are pretty cool. They definitely captured the spirit of our team

JBS

Reaction score
Congratulations. I’ve used you guys since we bought our Havasu house. Twice a year and I’ve never had a bad experience. Your commitment to customer service shows and I’m sure it’s why you’re still growing. Thank you for your services and I’m sure the next 8 years will bring nothing but the best. Have a great and merry Christmas.

Probably best not to point out you are using an unlicensed contractor when RDP has paying AZ licensed contractors [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wallnutz

Reaction score
Probably best not to point out you are using an unlicensed contractor when RDP has paying AZ licensed contractors [emoji853]

Pretty cool for you pointing that out though ;)

Last edited:

Brian

Reaction score
We have about 20 videos cut up now for future ads. They are pretty cool. They definitely captured the spirit of our team
Ask your son if he ever figured out why my heater you guys installed this summer smells like burning plastic when it runs sometimes.

Sherpa

Reaction score
its always funny seeing the looks on students faces when you try and explain heat transfer in refrigeration.........

--Sherpa

Brobee

Reaction score

Well I’m dumb on multiple levels. Air Control is who I use. The colors look the same to me. My bad. Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I don't follow..

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well I’m dumb on multiple levels. Air Control is who I use. The colors look the same to me. My bad. Lol

Yes there is a company in Havasu that runs very similar logo's and colors.. I had to double take a couple of times.. LOL

I didn't think it was air control, but I didn't look that close..

RD

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Its a must!! What kind of ciriculim do you have. Thats the part we are developing now.
For carpenters we start with three core classes. They get their certs in those classes. Osha, first aid cpr, fall protection, and scaffold. After that depending on their craft we move them to specialized class where they start learning to build. Start with basic framing and their last class to journey out is light gauge welding

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Inspect the blower motor/fan. I had the same issue and it was the slow death and eventual melting of the wiring before it finally died.

Ask your son if he ever figured out why my heater you guys installed this summer smells like burning plastic when it runs sometimes.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Congrats Brian.
We've loved watching you guys grow.
I appreciate how tough it can be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife watches nursing videos I watch mechanical videos.

Not unusual to encounter this on the job. It ain't easy.
A restaurant or business owner that doesn't spend a few dollars in advance to maintain their equipment - then puts out a desperate call:

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
Great to see a business take off and grow especially during these stressful times. Great job. Always remember without great employees there is no great company.