WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dynamic Air Services Shout Out

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Thank you Bill and Brian with Dynamic Air Services for upgrading our house today!

I was very intrigued by @Riverbound thread on air purification, since I have suffered with allergies for awhile. Lately I have been scratching my throat in my sleep, snoring more and annoying my wife. So after a lot of research, we decided that the whole house air purification would be a great investment.

Looking forward to seeing the difference!! Oh and we also got our thermostats upgraded too with a fancy app......lol.

The location of our upstairs thermostat, caused the rooms to get super cold and the AC would run forever. These new deals have sensors that we mount in the rooms so that it won't run as long anymore.

I figure that the energy savings and the savings of having to buy filters every 90 days, will help us recoup some of the costs. Not like that matters though because you can't put a price on good health and the air you breathe!!

Thanks again guys.
Screenshot_20200508-181756_Honeywell%20Home.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Wait till
You wake up tomorrow morning and feel how different the air is. Make sure your fan is set to “on” or “circulate” 👍

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
No matter what @RiverDave says Bill @Riverbound is a good guy :)
this work from home shit continues, Bill will finally execute on my AC install

We have openings the week of the 18th and are holding our pricing at last years levels. Word on the street is we will be seeing equipment shortages and potential pricing increase. 10% at least. 🤦‍♂️

Singleton

Reaction score
We have openings the week of the 18th and are holding our pricing at last years levels. Word on the street is we will be seeing equipment shortages and potential pricing increase. 10% at least. 🤦‍♂️

wish I could say yes, but supporting my kid right now (his business is down 75%) and my comp has been impacted.
when I have the $$, you guys get the business

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
wish I could say yes, but supporting my kid right now (his business is down 75%) and my comp has been impacted.
when I have the $$, you guys get the business

I hear yah. You know when the time is right I will take care of you guys. 👍

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Do you have a ball park price for a purification system. New House. 1600 sqft. All one level. They put in a ruud. I know nothing about HVAC, so do not know if Ruud is good or not. I am in Tennessee and know the price will be different, but want to get a worst case number.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have a ball park price for a purification system. New House. 1600 sqft. All one level. They put in a ruud. I know nothing about HVAC, so do not know if Ruud is good or not. I am in Tennessee and know the price will be different, but want to get a worst case number.

Many different options available. What we did at OSB house is bipolar ionizer, UVC-PCO, upgraded filters and better thermostats. If you were looking to do something like that expect it to be in the $3k range installed. Our most common air scrubber is in the $1200 range.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
First morning in awhile I have woke up and am not sneezing or blowing my nose and I was outside yesterday afternoon with the wind blowing, so thought for sure I would be eating a Claritin today.....nope.....feel great. Pretty crazy.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
First morning in awhile I have woke up and am not sneezing or blowing my nose and I was outside yesterday afternoon with the wind blowing, so thought for sure I would be eating a Claritin today.....nope.....feel great. Pretty crazy.

It will get better and better the next couple days. 👍

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Many different options available. What we did at OSB house is bipolar ionizer, UVC-PCO, upgraded filters and better thermostats. If you were looking to do something like that expect it to be in the $3k range installed. Our most common air scrubber is in the $1200 range.
Thank you. That isn't not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Quick update time, since it has been almost a week.

Last weekend, spent 2 hours cleaning my backyard with the leaf blower. Was wearing an N95 to protect me from the dust and pollen so that helped, but then spent the whole day outside. It was windy and I had a small runny nose. Typically on days like this I would need to eat a Claritin before bed, but was feeling fine so went to sleep. Had slight congestion in the middle of the night, but nothing crazy. Blew my nose and went back to bed.

Did the same thing on Sunday (outside all day) and same result as Saturday. Slight congestion but just a small sniffle, got up.....blew nose....back to bed. Previous days like that, I would be downstairs in the middle of the night eating Claritin and miserable.

Since the weekend, I have went to bed and woke up with ZERO congestion. I am waking up feeling more clear than I ever have.

It truly is amazing what this is doing for my allergies.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Is this something that operates separately from your ac unit? Or inline? I have a house full of allergy victims...lol

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Is this something that operates separately from your ac unit? Or inline? I have a house full of allergy victims...lol
It is all tied in. I run the fans at night on Circulate right now so they go off intermittently and clean the air while we sleep. Obviously once it gets warmer, we will be running the AC instead of the fans.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have always prided myself in doing my homework and offering real solutions to my customers. Indoor air quality is something I have always geeked out on. Glad it’s making your life more enjoyable.
I guess I better dump my Claritin stocks. 😂😂

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
It is all tied in. I run the fans at night on Circulate right now so they go off intermittently and clean the air while we sleep. Obviously once it gets warmer, we will be running the AC instead of the fans.

So.......obviously if it's not hot, you can just turn on the fan......and when you are using your a/c, the air circulating through gets filtrated as well....riiiggghtt?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So.......obviously if it's not hot, you can just turn on the fan......and when you are using your a/c, the air circulating through gets filtrated as well....riiiggghtt?
Yup, I have the fans on Circulate so they just run periodically throughout the day so that it's a constant stream of fresh air.