WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

E150 XLT $$$$$

jesco

Reaction score
Dan,
Looking for a price on a E150 XLT. 4 row, grey interior, full power, reverse back-up sensors with camera, cruise control, 5.4 motor would be nice. Would like 2nd row to be captains chairs (not sure if that is an option). Still debating pulling the trigger, my F150 is paid off and it has been nice not having a payment for the last year or so. I walked your lot the other day and all the ones there have no interior..... Just tire kicking right now so take your time.

Hernando

Blue Oval Slinger
Reaction score
Dan,
Looking for a price on a E150 XLT. 4 row, grey interior, full power, reverse back-up sensors with camera, cruise control, 5.4 motor would be nice. Would like 2nd row to be captains chairs (not sure if that is an option). Still debating pulling the trigger, my F150 is paid off and it has been nice not having a payment for the last year or so. I walked your lot the other day and all the ones there have no interior..... Just tire kicking right now so take your time.

I'm looking for one that fits your needs right now. As soon as I get my hands on an invoice I'll get you your quote.

Thanks.