WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Easter @ Echo!

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Plan on going up the 2 - 7. Could the home owners on G Row please have the park clear of scat so we can have the easter egg hunt! :champagne:

linus3

Reaction score
You got it.......Matt, I get to shovel this time. You hold the bag. :rotflmao:

500bbc

Reaction score
You got it.......Matt, I get to shovel this time. You hold the bag. :rotflmao:

While you're at it don't forget the horse shoe pit on the upper level.

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
Il be going out next weekend. will you be out there?... i'm going to start upgrading my set up soon so il be looking for some more advice.

i didnt even know there was a horse shoe pit on the upper level? the one by the bathrooms?

linus3

Reaction score
Upper Level. UL Row. Just behind the bar under the trees. :thumbsup

500bbc

Reaction score
Upper Level. UL Row. Just behind the bar under the trees. :thumbsup

You only get to use it if you know the secret handshake.:p
I won't be up that weekend though.:grumble:

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
well you'll have teach me this secret handshake if you want me to hold the bag for Tom. are you on UL or G row?

linus3

Reaction score
Im confused.....whos holding my bag while shaking his hand ????:eek:

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
I got priorities
1. gettin the code to this horse shoe pit i have never seen.
2. holding the bag for you

anyone know if lara will open paradise on thursday or friday?

linus3

Reaction score
She said Wed. (St. Patti) and every weekend from here to Thanksgiving. No mention of Thurs, Fri.

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
I wish I could be out there this weekend enjoying some frosty cold beverages with you Matt and riding behind the new boat, but our next trip is Spring Break...April 2-11. You have baseball that whole week don't you?

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
oh well thats even better. i didnt think there would be enough people for her to open up on a wednesday.

Brian, i might be able to come up the first weekend your out there, i gota land that 360, i have baseball the second weekend but il see what i can do, its time for some wheel barrel racing!

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Just so you know, that first weekend is Eater weekend. Is the whole family going to go down? It would be great to see everyone.

Yeah, I want you to land the 360. I've had back-flips landed behind my old boat, but you will be the first to land a 360 behind the new boat.

Oh yeah, and Eric, maybe I'll let you come ski with me if you organize an Easter egg hunt for my kids in the grass area next to Paradise.

linus3

Reaction score
Keep those damn kids off my lawn...........:rotflmao:

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
I can see it now...a 6am wakeup call with kids running around looking for Easter eggs, screaming and laughing...and waking up the whole G-row.

Gotta do it early so we can get on the water and ride, right?

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Just tell the kids the jackass poo are brown easter eggs and you will be all set! Once your wife tells me the key code I won't need you to take me out in your new shot caller boat... I can just take it for a joy ride. As for 360's... My buddy and I will be throwing them over spring break! As for Saint Patti...

[video=youtube;eWdqmY6-5ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWdqmY6-5ss[/video]

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
are you landing 360's consistently because i would love to see the falls that come with them. what day are you heading out there for easter?

brian- looked at the baseball schedule and the river is looking like a possibility, the weather last weekend was great, gettin warmer and warmer every weekend. cory rode with board shorts and vest. still a little too cold for that.

tom- you literally had cory crying with your sexy feet secret, i hung out at their place after lara closed and they are in the big fenced off place on D row that looks at the river between the aisle at the end of B & G. you could build a BIG shed on that property!

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
are you landing 360's consistently because i would love to see the falls that come with them. what day are you heading out there for easter?

I have not rode away any yet. Key is to throw them going 15-18. Crashes at 27 will knock you out (speak from experience).

Either leaving Thurs night or early Sat morning.

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
oh man i want to be there to see you land your first. thats sick. i want to see these new wings your riding on as well. i need some help on landing gainers more consistently so if i can get out there maybe you could help me out.

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
also... good call and switching to analog gauges, had them replaced at our last service and its nice to have something that actually works....and no more cd's :thumbsup

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Eric, Vicki won't know the code. She refuses to drive it, so why should she know how to start it?

As far as 360's on the Sky-ski...I can hardly wait to see them. Like Matt, I'm more excited about the falls leading up to them, but landing the 360 will be cool too.

My girls may be young and they may be blonde, but they know donkey crap vs. an Easter egg. However, maybe I can arm them with a shovel and bucket and we can leave all of the "Easter eggs" in front of your place?

Yeah Matt, I know you had great weather. Tis the season. I'm at 11 days and counting for my 9-day trip. You need to come out so you can land the 360 (wakeboard) too. Come hang out with "Mom" and the girls.

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Matt, you were landing the gainer pretty consistently the second day. I don't know how you rode last weekend with the family, but you rode well with me and the fellas.

MattWolfy6

The General Lee
Reaction score
Yeah Matt, I know you had great weather. Tis the season. I'm at 11 days and counting for my 9-day trip. You need to come out so you can land the 360 (wakeboard) too. Come hang out with "Mom" and the girls.

im just ready for the famous bloody and margy that "Mom" is known for :thumbsup

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
You know there is quite a difference between Thursday night and Saturday morning, right?

I hear ya! You know me... I will def shoot for Thurs but my wife will roll up Sat morning. Can't pull the kids out of school and she won't do another 7 hour trip to the river in traffic.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
I agree 100% and I think you need to do it behind my boat.

Total carnage with 3's if you throw them when you are going 27 mph. I am talking blackout crashes. If you have the patience I will throw them until I land one at 15-17 mph.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
oh man i want to be there to see you land your first. thats sick. i want to see these new wings your riding on as well. i need some help on landing gainers more consistently so if i can get out there maybe you could help me out.

We need to find you a T bar... I have wings I can hook you up with for a good price! Glad your boat is working. We need to put perfectpass in your boat next. Buy one and we can install it!

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
I hear ya! You know me... I will def shoot for Thurs but my wife will roll up Sat morning. Can't pull the kids out of school and she won't do another 7 hour trip to the river in traffic.

I understand 100%. We're heading out Friday night around 7:00, hopefully after most of the traffic has subsided.

I'm going to take the boat into Parker on Saturday morning to get it gassed up and ready for the week. 51 gallons in the new boat...ugh!

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
The wife packed Easter Eggs so I guess the egg hunt is on!

Last edited:

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Whoooohooooo!!! I'll tell the girls. They'll be very excited that PoPo Eric is doing an Easter egg hunt for them.

Thats a lot of pressure. You will need to step up o the plate too and help by clearing the lawn of poooopooooo!

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Thats a lot of pressure. You will need to step up o the plate too and help by clearing the lawn of poooopooooo!

I think I can probably help with that. I figure Easter egg hunt and then wakeboarding and sky skiing. Sound good?

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
I think I can probably help with that. I figure Easter egg hunt and then wakeboarding and sky skiing. Sound good?

Perfect.... I can't wait. Hope to leave Thurs night with family coming up Sat morn!

How about kicking the Hunt off at 10 am?

Last edited:

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Perfect.... I can't wait. Hope to leave Thurs night with family coming up Sat morn!

How about kicking the Hunt off at 10 am?

I think 10am will work out perfectly for the Easter egg hunt.

We get out there late Friday night. The boat will be in the water at some point Saturday morning and there it will stay for NINE days!!!

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
Looks like it might rain Thurs and Fri??? But then be in the lower to mid 80's Sat and Sun... Should be nice!!!

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Looks like it might rain Thurs and Fri??? But then be in the lower to mid 80's Sat and Sun... Should be nice!!!

Yeah, I saw that same weather report. I hope it's in the 80's-90's for all of next week. Let's get that water warm...

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score

I agree, that damn snow-runoff!!!

We also have a crap-load of snowbirds pulling out, this week... needing to get home to do their taxes... Things could get loud!!!

Echo Lodge

Reaction score

I agree, that damn snow-runoff!!!

We also have a crap-load of snowbirds pulling out, this week... needing to get home to do their taxes... Things could get loud!!!

I hope it rains and soaks the dunes... Keeps dust down for the Rhinos!

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
I hope it rains and soaks the dunes... Keeps dust down for the Rhinos!

I'm good with rain Thursday and Friday since we won't be there until Friday night. Then I want beautiful sunny skies with temps around 85-90 until April 11th.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Looks like the bus is leaving Thursday for me! I will be warming the park up for you until you arrive Friday!

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
Matt's rolling in on Friday too. He should get there around 6:00-7:00 Friday night. So all of you can keep it "warm" for me as we won't be rolling in until about 11pm.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Matt's rolling in on Friday too. He should get there around 6:00-7:00 Friday night. So all of you can keep it "warm" for me as we won't be rolling in until about 11pm.

I will just be getting warmed up by 11pm. Especially now that I am drinking Select 55 with 2.5% alc... Hell, I may not catch a buzz the entire week. Tell Vic she will have to get me drunk on her Margis...

BKinSoCal

Reaction score
In that case, don't forget the Patron. Bring it by at about 11pm on Friday night. She can make you your first one and then you can leave the bottle...

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
In that case, don't forget the Patron. Bring it by at about 11pm on Friday night. She can make you your first one and then you can leave the bottle...

Try 2am... You are pulling a boat on a holiday weekend!