WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Echelon Stone and Tile

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Echelon Stone and Tile for a job well done.

We have been planning a kitchen remodel for the past few years and granite was the hardest contractor to find in Havasu that would work with our crazy schedule.

So i go on RDP and I search of a good granite guy in town and I see everyone talking about Echolon. So my father who is kinda running the project calls him and he is very impressed with his responsiveness, attention to detail and positive attitude. He was willing to work with our budget, and our crazy quick turnaround we were looking for.

I would highly recommend reach out out to echelon if you need counter tops. He was awesome to work with and again went above and beyond to work with our timeline!

http://www.echelontileandstone.com/

Before. Standard mid 90's closed off kitchen. We took the wall down and did all the demo/construction ourselves over a long weekend. installed new appliances, back splash and granite counters. Pictures dont do it justice
Before.JPEG

After
After 1.JPEG
counter 2.JPEG
Counters.JPG
countrer 1.JPEG

After 1.JPEG
counter 2.JPEG
Counters.JPG
countrer 1.JPEG

Couple cut out that were just drywall shelf's that always bothered us are now covered in Granite.
Cutout 1.jpeg
cutout 2.jpeg

82daytona

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Echelon Stone and Tile for a job well done.

We have been planning a kitchen remodel for the past few years and granite was the hardest contractor to find in Havasu that would work with our crazy schedule.

So i go on RDP and I search of a good granite guy in town and I see everyone talking about Echolon. So my father who is kinda running the project calls him and he is very impressed with his responsiveness, attention to detail and positive attitude. He was willing to work with our budget, and our crazy quick turnaround we were looking for.

I would highly recommend reach out out to echelon if you need counter tops. He was awesome to work with and again went above and beyond to work with our timeline!

http://www.echelontileandstone.com/

Before. Standard mid 90's closed off kitchen. We took the wall down and did all the demo/construction ourselves over a long weekend. installed new appliances, back splash and granite counters. Pictures dont do it justice
View attachment 640711

After
View attachment 640712 View attachment 640713 View attachment 640714 View attachment 640715

View attachment 640712 View attachment 640713 View attachment 640714 View attachment 640715
Couple cut out that were just drywall shelf's that always bothered us are now covered in Granite.
View attachment 640716 View attachment 640717

Big difference! Glad we could get it done for you! Thank you very much for the kind words [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Isn't this about Eric out of bull head... if so he has done 4 house's for me... all top notch, and all done on time...and yes, there are 1000 pics already post'...lol

82daytona

Reaction score
Isn't this about Eric out of bull head... if so he has done 4 house's for me... all top notch, and all done on time...and yes, there are 1000 pics already post'...lol

Thank you Steve. Always a pleasure working with you. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Rare is right, Erik well yea he does good work, his shop foreman Eight Ball is the man!