WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Edelbrock Needs Some Test Vehicles

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Hello All,
Edelbrock is in need of some vehicles for supercharger testing. The vehicles needed are as follows:
1) 2009-10 Dodge Challenger with Hemi (5.7L V8) Manual Trans
2) 2013 Mustang GT (Manual or Auto)
3) 2006 300C, Charger, Magnum Hemi (5.7L V8)
4) 2007-08 Escalade, ESV or EXT, GMC Yukon Denali or Denali XL with an L92 6.2L

Please take a look at the link below and if you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me:
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/misc/vehicles_needed/

Edelbrock LLC.
Troy Hooker
Sales Manager
310-781-2222 X 2813
[email protected]

River Cowboy

Reaction score
Dam it......
you need a boat for testing
and I have been keeping your CNC's in order as of late too, no love

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Don't need an 03 H2 or Durango? :)

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
No we dont need a boat as of yet. Also we have no use for an H2 or a Durango. If something changes ill let you know.

Thanks
Troy Hooker

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Hit me up when you need a 2004 Hyundai Accent!

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any of the vehicles listed but what are the chances of getting a deal on a pair of 60859 heads for my TBI motor? :D

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Appreciate the offers guys. Please let me know if you have a vehicle we need and you are interested in getting a supercharger put on it.

Thanks
Troy Hooker

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any of the vehicles listed but what are the chances of getting a deal on a pair of 60859 heads for my TBI motor? :D

Im sure your local Edelbrock distributor would be more than happy to work out a deal with you on a set of heads. Please let me know if you need help finding a distributor in your area.

Thanks
Troy Hooker

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Im sure your local Edelbrock distributor would be more than happy to work out a deal with you on a set of heads. Please let me know if you need help finding a distributor in your area.

Thanks
Troy Hooker

I'm in Lomita. Might be easier to just give Cammie a call. My friend lives a couple doors down form her. :D

boatpi

Reaction score
I forwarded this to a friend with the Challenger 5.7 6 speed.

DickieB

Reaction score

Thanks
Troy Hooker

Tell your old man and Vic that Dick Braden says HI! I miss seeing them!:champagne:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
How are you fixed for International Harvester 7.3 liter indirect injection turbo diesels?

Let me know.

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
I'm in Lomita. Might be easier to just give Cammie a call. My friend lives a couple doors down form her. :D

If you are in Lomita there is a place called Service Center that can get you the parts you need.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
If you are in Lomita there is a place called Service Center that can get you the parts you need.

Ya I know all about them. No offense if you know them personally but their prices are about 20% higher than Jegs or Summit.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Did you find an Escalade? I have a friend interested. Where would the vehicle need to be taken to?

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Ya I know all about them. No offense if you know them personally but their prices are about 20% higher than Jegs or Summit.

I understand where you are coming from. However, there are many reason's for a smaller mom and pop speed shop price being higher:
1) They may not buy in bulk and cant afford to take a lower margin like Summit or jeg's.
2) They have it on the shelf right now for you and can show you the product before you buy it
3)There is also a guy behind a counter there to answer all your questions and make sure you are buying the correct part.

Im not trying to down play Summit or Jeg's as they are great but I think you need to support your local speed shop as well. Its the little creature comforts that a local speed shop can provide with in person interaction that may make your part cost a little more but it sure gives you good piece of mind. I suggest to take a print out of Summit or Jeg's pricing in there and im sure they will work you a deal. Talk to Bob Sebring when you go in there.

Last edited:

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Did you find an Escalade? I have a friend interested. Where would the vehicle need to be taken to?

Please have him contact me as we need one for testing right away. The vehicle would need to be brought to our headquarters in Torrance, CA. If the vehicle is far away im sure we can work something out with him. I appreciate the help.

Edelbrock LLC.
Troy Hooker
Sales Manager
310-892-4314
[email protected]

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Please have him contact me as we need one for testing right away. The vehicle would need to be brought to our headquarters in Torrance, CA. If the vehicle is far away im sure we can work something out with him. I appreciate the help.

Edelbrock LLC.
Troy Hooker
Sales Manager
310-892-4314
[email protected]

I emailed him your info.