WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Education

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m sure you guys already know but where our kids go to school will play a huge part on their lives. I pay for my kids to go to private school now. We are Christians and they go to a private Christian school. This morning my middle boy Noah walked out and I’m watching Qanon on Vice. He sat down next to me and said dad Joe Biden is President. It caught me off guard and I wasn’t sure how to answer. I said well yea, and kind of paused. He realized I didn’t know what to say and said, but he’s a bad guy right and we can’t trust him. That caught me even more off guard. My wife isn’t a conservative and hates trump. Anyways, I agreed and asked, who told you that? He said my teacher. I said oh. We had a little talk and I have it on video but I don’t want to upload it to my YouTube to upload here. In the video he also says Newsom is a bad guy and committed a crime. He’s in kindergarten so it’s interesting to me that they’ve talked about these things in class. I don’t really disagree with what the teacher told him but it definitely kind of made me realize how much of an impact teachers and friends will have on my little dudes.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
When I picked my 4 year old up from pre-school on Inauguration Day, my sons teacher says to me that my boy was cracking them up today. I said oh boy, what did he do? She said, it’s not what he did, it’s what he said. She said because today is Inauguration Day, they talked a little about it. At which point my little guy burst out about what a bad guy Biden is and how we don’t like him and that President Trump is a good guy. The best part, is his teacher and colleagues agree. Christian Pre-school, so there ya go. FYI, we are honest with our kids and don’t sugar coat much. So they know the truth.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'd be careful with that boy. Let them grow up as carefree as possible and when they get to high school, they can start to form their own opinions with your input of course.

Your kids, your choice, but with the political environment we are currently in, the added stress on kids can't be good IMO.

Props to both of you for bypassing some luxuries in life in order to invest in your kids. 👍

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I'd be careful with that boy. Let them grow up as carefree as possible and when they get to high school, they can start to form their own opinions with your input of course.

Your kids, your choice, but with the political environment we are currently in, the added stress on kids can't be good IMO.

Props to both of you for bypassing some luxuries in life in order to invest in your kids. 👍
Oh, they’re as carefree as it gets. But when the over hear a conversation and ask questions, we tell them the truth. 👍

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Back to his regularly scheduled gaming
image.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Oh, they’re as carefree as it gets. But when the over hear a conversation and ask questions, we tell them the truth. 👍

Nothing wrong with that, but remember to encourage them that everything will be fine............................until they're old enough to lock and load.

I kept my views away from mine until they started to develop the ability to comprehend them and I ended up with two hard core conservative ladies that know BS when they see it.

Again, your kids your call, I just hate to see kids get ate up with issues they shouldn't be concerned with at their age.

Back to his regularly scheduled gaming View attachment 969105

NOOOOOOOOOOOO VIC!!!!! 😝

HBCraig

Reaction score
I’m sure you guys already know but where our kids go to school will play a huge part on their lives. I pay for my kids to go to private school now. We are Christians and they go to a private Christian school. This morning my middle boy Noah walked out and I’m watching Qanon on Vice. He sat down next to me and said dad Joe Biden is President. It caught me off guard and I wasn’t sure how to answer. I said well yea, and kind of paused. He realized I didn’t know what to say and said, but he’s a bad guy right and we can’t trust him. That caught me even more off guard. My wife isn’t a conservative and hates trump. Anyways, I agreed and asked, who told you that? He said my teacher. I said oh. We had a little talk and I have it on video but I don’t want to upload it to my YouTube to upload here. In the video he also says Newsom is a bad guy and committed a crime. He’s in kindergarten so it’s interesting to me that they’ve talked about these things in class. I don’t really disagree with what the teacher told him but it definitely kind of made me realize how much of an impact teachers and friends will have on my little dudes.

Well done on the schooling. My daughter will be attending a religious college this fall on softball scholarship (St. Mary's). She is very conservative and doesnt always have the best filter. I told her she might need to tone it down a bit her first few weeks on campus and with her teammates. I told her not to compromise her views but to realize that others might not have the same beliefs and they are passionate about them too.

On a side note, my son (15) was getting nasty text messages from another student after their respective zoom calls for school. A few of them noticed the Trump flag on my sons wall in his room and got shitty with him. One teacher suggested the students shouldnt have Trump stuff up and visible. These dipshit teachers need to realize they cant play sides or favorites. Just fucking teach. We dont need your political views.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Glad to hear its not just our household. Our kids hear the same stuff from my wife and I about Trump and I know they take it to school. Our preschooler named the class butterfly Trump 2020 and was able to get the class onboard! The teachers at the church really seem to enjoy it!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Well done on the schooling. My daughter will be attending a religious college this fall on softball scholarship (St. Mary's). She is very conservative and doesnt always have the best filter. I told her she might need to tone it down a bit her first few weeks on campus and with her teammates. I told her not to compromise her views but to realize that others might not have the same beliefs and they are passionate about them too.

On a side note, my son (15) was getting nasty text messages from another student after their respective zoom calls for school. A few of them noticed the Trump flag on my sons wall in his room and got shitty with him. One teacher suggested the students shouldnt have Trump stuff up and visible. These dipshit teachers need to realize they cant play sides or favorites. Just fucking teach. We dont need your political views.

Tell that fucking whore that IT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE LILLITH! YOU DON'T LIKE IT? HOW ABOUT YOU DRINK SOME SHUT THE FUCK UP!

That bit in RAW where his dad is going off on his mom is legendary!

4Waters

Reaction score

The problem is if you can't afford private school you have to counter the public teachers agenda early on or you might lose them.

500bbc

Reaction score

Well at least it wasn't an American flag, that really would have triggered the little libturd.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The problem is if you can't afford private school you have to counter the public teachers agenda early on or you might lose them.

You definitely need to keep a finger on the pulse in that situation, but if they're indoctrinating below a 7th grade level, I'd be raising hell with the school at that point. They are slick about it no doubt and keeping an eye on homework curriculum is a must for any conservative parent.

4Waters

Reaction score
You definitely need to keep a finger on the pulse in that situation, but if they're indoctrinating below a 7th grade level, I'd be raising hell with the school at that point. They are slick about it no doubt and keeping an eye on homework curriculum is a must for any conservative parent.
Some teachers are in elementary school, my daughters 4th grade teacher (both kids pulled from that school) was, I had that teacher in tears and told her to knock it off snowflake.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My wife's a kindergarten teacher. She's surrounded by fuktards at work. (Co-workers, not the students.) She gets asked her opinions by them, and she's pretty guarded on who knows what...and most have never met me. Her students may ask questions, but she'll deflect questions targeted towards her, and answer those that are about the function of government. She's told me that's not her job to sway the kids, or to give fodder to the idiot parents or employees. She's there to teach the "important" stuff she says, like math, and reading.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I have funds for the grandkids....three boys in Riverside County. I have put money away for their college. You think I should use those funds and put them in private schools. I am serious with this question. The oldest is in HS just lost two seasons of volleyball and an entire year of school as far as I am concerned. The two younger are middle school.

This might be more important than the college stuff at this point.

what do you think?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I have funds for the grandkids....three boys in Riverside County. I have put money away for their college. You think I should use those funds and put them in private schools. I am serious with this question. The oldest is in HS just lost two seasons of volleyball and an entire year of school as far as I am concerned. The two younger are middle school.

what do you think?

If I felt that my parents could afford to pay for my kids school I would ask them. It’s 1500 a month. It’s why I don’t have a new truck or an rv.

RodnJen

Reaction score

It‘s a must for any parent, including those who’s kids are in faith-based schools.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

what do you think?

I felt the impressionable years were more important than the ladder and the way things are going, they’ll get paid to go to college!!! 😝

If the parents aren’t onboard, I’d save it and give it to them as cash for a down payment only or college.

One other option IMO is high school only, the years 90% of us go off the rails, but that’s tough after they’ve made friends.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I felt the impressionable years were more important than the ladder and the way things are going, they’ll get paid to go to college!!! 😝

If the parents aren’t onboard, I’d save it and give it to them as cash for a down payment only or college.

One other option IMO is high school only, the years 90% of us go off the rails, but that’s tough after they’ve made friends.

The oldest only has about 3-4 months of on site school. Its been destroyed to this point.

The younger ones....they are more flexible.

I have already called my son to discuss this with him. He and the ex are divorced and they both will have to buy into it.

Its so clear to me I have to do what I can to help here. The money will definitely pay for the oldest for his entire HS years. The younger ones at some point my son and his ex will have to pick up some of the tab.

I have spent time with them while at my sons house and he worked. This online schooling is BS. For an adult its a different ball game.....for the kids it is so lacking its criminal. They are being robbed of their childhood.

Anybody have any suggestions on private schools in the Riverside area. Not looking for Catholic schools but that would be better than what is going on right now for sure. Don't be offended please on the Catholic statement. Would I send my grandkids to Mater Dei????? Yes I would but I would look at other viable options first. My focus is education first and then social activities, sports, etc.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

I can tell you for me and my 5 brothers middle school is where the craziness started. I guess we were all early bloomers.....lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It‘s a must for any parent, including those who’s kids are in faith-based schools.

Oh hell yes, those God fearing Christian schools are known as a hot bed for radical extremists!! 😂

Good God Jen, you come out from under your rock with that weak shit?!!! 😝

RodnJen

Reaction score
Oh hell yes, those God fearing Christian schools are known as a hot bed for radical extremists!! 😂

Good God Jen, you come out from under your rock with that weak shit?!!! 😝

Didn’t want your bullshit to go in noticed. So anyone who has a different perspective than you is a radical extremist? Oh, I forgot. You are patriot. 🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Didn’t want your bullshit to go in noticed. So anyone who has a different perspective than you is a radical extremist? Oh, I forgot. You are patriot. 🤔

Okay Jenny, go ahead and explain to the class what a parent of a child should be so concerned about after............CHOOSING to put them in a Christian school.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
It really pisses me off that children today are subjected to this crap!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Okay Jenny, go ahead and explain to the class what a parent of a child should be so concerned about after............CHOOSING to put them in a Christian school.

It's not about putting them in a faith based school. It is about being in tune and actively participating in their education. Just because a child is enrolled in a faith based school does not mean they are free from indoctrination, to use a favorite word around here. Any more then they are certain to be indoctrinated by attending public school.

Like you said, teachers have no business sharing their beliefs in a classroom setting particularly with young children. Being involved at their school, volunteering in class, things like that go a long way to keeping educators in check.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It's not about putting them in a faith based school. It is about being in tune and actively participating in their education. Just because a child is enrolled in a faith based school does not mean they are free from indoctrination, to use a favorite word around here. Any more then they are certain to be indoctrinated by attending public school.

Like you said, teachers have no business sharing their beliefs in a classroom setting particularly with young children. Being involved at their school, volunteering in class, things like that go a long way to keeping educators in check.

Well there's a reason 95% of parents enroll their children in faith based schools and that's for a faith based conservative indoctrination. It's what we pay for!!! 🤪

Now if you're a parent that is simply sending your child there for the superior education, you're in a bit of a conundrum now aren't you?

I will say this, both my kids went to a faith based private college and I DID have to keep an eye on them there. You commies have infiltrated those "higher learning" institutions. 👎

AR33

Reaction score
I’m a public school teacher and have been for 22 years in multiple districts. There is definitely an indoctrination going on that is disgusting to me. I have always kept my political and faith based opinions to myself because I value the right of the family to decide. I’m going to let you in on a law that was quietly slipped in back in 2013. Children can now change their gender, which bathroom or locker room to use, change their names used at school, and THEIR PARENT CANNOT BE NOTIFIED. Children as young as 12 can talk to the school about getting an abortion and THEIR PARENTS CANNOT BE NOTIFIED. If they decide to change locker rooms, THE OTHER KIDS’S PARENTS CANNOT BE NOTIFIED......ALL OF THIS IS LAW. As far as I’m concerned this is the government and education stepping WAY over the line. If you push back and question, you are labeled a bigot. I know because I opened my mouth about the rights of the other kids that don’t seem to matter because the LGBQT rights are the only ones that seem to matter. I could write story after story that would piss you off as a parent. Long story short, if you can afford it, put your kid in private school. We are trying to find a way to move our Junior in HS out of state so he can have a Senior footballs season and trying to the funds to put our 12 year old daughter at Linfield Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’m a public school teacher and have been for 22 years in multiple districts. There is definitely an indoctrination going on that is disgusting to me. I have always kept my political and faith based opinions to myself because I value the right of the family to decide. I’m going to let you in on a law that was quietly slipped in back in 2013. Children can now change their gender, which bathroom or locker room to use, change their names used at school, and THEIR PARENT CANNOT BE NOTIFIED. Children as young as 12 can talk to the school about getting an abortion and THEIR PARENTS CANNOT BE NOTIFIED. If they decide to change locker rooms, THE OTHER KIDS’S PARENTS CANNOT BE NOTIFIED......ALL OF THIS IS LAW. As far as I’m concerned this is the government and education stepping WAY over the line. If you push back and question, you are labeled a bigot. I know because I opened my mouth about the rights of the other kids that don’t seem to matter because the LGBQT rights are the only ones that seem to matter. I could write story after story that would piss you off as a parent. Long story short, if you can afford it, put your kid in private school. We are trying to find a way to move our Junior in HS out of state so he can have a Senior footballs season and trying to the funds to put our 12 year old daughter at Linfield Christian.

Thank you for posting that

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It's the Global Homo cartel and it's sickening that people actually vote to empower them.

Thanks for the honesty and insight, should be an eye-opener for many with kids.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Wow, unbelievable. Can’t imagine having a kid in public school😣.

Andy B.

Reaction score
It's the Global Homo cartel and it's sickening that people actually vote to empower them.

Thanks for the honesty and insight, should be an eye-opener for many with kids.

Sad but it won't Reg like Rod and the others they'll just keep their heads buried until it come to their front door! They'll say why did this happen to ME why ME?? My response will be if you opened your eyes to the truth and greater picture you would have seen this coming and been prepared ! I do not wish ill will on anyone one but don't come crying to me if something happens we tried to tell you. I know that's cold but fuck them, their stupid beliefs are fucking with my family and friends livelihood and well being!!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
My wife and I are struggling with all of this... I have 3 young kids- 9-6-5 and they all need to be back in school full time but we dont see this happening anytime in the near future with our school district. Kids are missing out on so much- learning, interaction with class mates, recess, the list goes on...

My wife lost her job back in July so she has taken on the role as school teacher for my 3 kids and 2 other kids that are close friends with our family. She is frustrated because she sees how the kids are falling behind in comparison to when kids were in school full time. She is also frustrated because she wants to get back to work herself, she has never been the stay at home mom type. But she cant do much until the kids are back in school. Its hard to look for any sort of new job that is remote, and also learn something when you are dealing with young kids that for the most part are totally dependent on you to complete most of the online school work.

Just yesterday we were looking into private schooling again and its crazy how expensive it is, we were looking at ~$9-10K per kid for school, books, fees, etc...That is huge nut every year and it would be a tight swing but the kids would have some consistency and the wife could get back to work. Still not sure what we are gong to do, we are at the mercy of the school district and its BS.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
My wife and I are struggling with all of this... I have 3 young kids- 9-6-5 and they all need to be back in school full time but we dont see this happening anytime in the near future with our school district. Kids are missing out on so much- learning, interaction with class mates, recess, the list goes on...

My wife lost her job back in July so she has taken on the role as school teacher for my 3 kids and 2 other kids that are close friends with our family. She is frustrated because she sees how the kids are falling behind in comparison to when kids were in school full time. She is also frustrated because she wants to get back to work herself, she has never been the stay at home mom type. But she cant do much until the kids are back in school. Its hard to look for any sort of new job that is remote, and also learn something when you are dealing with young kids that for the most part are totally dependent on you to complete most of the online school work.

Just yesterday we were looking into private schooling again and its crazy how expensive it is, we were looking at ~$9-10K per kid for school, books, fees, etc...That is huge nut every year and it would be a tight swing but the kids would have some consistency and the wife could get back to work. Still not sure what we are gong to do, we are at the mercy of the school district and its BS.

Why do you want teachers to die? They are heros!!!!!!!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Its funny, my wife has gotten to know a few of the teachers at school and for the most part it sounds like a good majority are sick of the distant learning and want to get back full time in classroom learning. Junior High and High School teachers are a different story...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Its funny, my wife has gotten to know a few of the teachers at school and for the most part it sounds like a good majority are sick of the distant learning and want to get back full time in classroom learning. Junior High and High School teachers are a different story...

My brother is a high school teacher and it's been funny watching him deal with all the shit since the gay Halfrican came to power. He tries to stay above the fray when it comes to politics, but he's ready to blow his head off dealing with the pussies in leadership. 😆

AR33

Reaction score

What’s funny about that is most teachers, especially the good ones, want to go back. It’s the teachers that are feeling no pain from this situation that keep saying that bullshit. We haven’t missed a paycheck, not losing a business we worked hard to build, and these people don’t have kids being affected by this situation. Read old, liberal, teachers deeply entrenched in the union. Just so you all know, this teacher, is working his ass off and fighting the union and district to get our kids back in school. It’s rough but I don’t care anymore, the kids are too important to be treated like this. If they told us our paychecks would stop if we don’t go back live, the tune would change quick.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What’s funny about that is most teachers, especially the good ones, want to go back. It’s the teachers that are feeling no pain from this situation that keep saying that bullshit. We haven’t missed a paycheck, not losing a business we worked hard to build, and these people don’t have kids being affected by this situation. Read old, liberal, teachers deeply entrenched in the union. Just so you all know, this teacher, is working his ass off and fighting the union and district to get our kids back in school. It’s rough but I don’t care anymore, the kids are too important to be treated like this. If they told us our paychecks would stop if we don’t go back live, the tune would change quick.

Good for you AR, keep fighting the bastards!!! 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Therein lies the problem, 99. 9% of public schools indoctrinate our children with liberal beliefs. My wifes niece is an ESL teacher in the central coast region and I can tell you how strong the liberal push is within the classroom(in class & virtual).
Lol, now she and her mother are freaking out about all the new taxes they voted for that Joey is pushing for......can't see the forrest blah, blah.
So I agree, teachers should remain completely neutral and just teach them how to read, write and add.