Egyptian shark attack today

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
WOW…….. That is the worst case scenario,

2Driver

Reaction score
Geezus!

When I did my dive cert back in 2016 my dive buddy in the class was a girl heading to Egypt with her boyfriend to go diving there. I was like, why?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Even in Egypt some lady is screaming in the background of the videos.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
"It's usually mistaken identity and once they realize you're not their normal prey, they stop" - Every shark show

"Nah... this shark was straight murdering and feasting on this Russian dude" - Me

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"If I get eaten by a shark in Egypt, I really hope Stand By Me isn't playing in the background." - Someone

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Probably a meat processing plant half a mile up the coast.

Bails

Reaction score
"It's usually mistaken identity and once they realize you're not their normal prey, they stop" - Every shark show

"Nah... this shark was straight murdering and feasting on this Russian dude" - Me
Right

at one point the guys legs are in the air, the next moment you can tell he is in shock swimming away, and the shark comes back to finish that shit.

2Driver

Reaction score
Anybody want to go dive Catalina this weekend?

This is as close as have I’ve gotten. Screw anywhere with the big 3: Tiger GW and Bulls, and toss in crocs. 😁

IMG_3217.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
I'd say Steven Spielberg made a shark attack look pretty damn real.

Tank

Reaction score
That shit is gnarly!!! Looks like a scene from a movie.

“Sharks don’t really attack humans”

Yeah, FUCK SHARKS.

All these dipshit shark scientist remind me of that dumbass bear guy that lived with bears….and was killed by them. Fuckin tree huggers. Again, fuck sharks.

Roosky01

Reaction score
As I kid when vacationing in FL every year I would swim way out without a care in the world. Nowadays, FUK THAT!

wzuber

Reaction score
That was friggin brutal......
I like how the boat arrives just after he's decimated. nuthin like timing. What a f'd up way to have your card punched.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ever wonder how people get old when their decision making appears flawed?

That poor guy was just swimming. Fucking brutal.

This guy here is the longtime world champion Darwin winner.
Eaten alive and torn to shreds right in front of his family.
Got out of the car, walked straight into the food chain, and immediately became Lion shit.
Do not watch this if you’re squeamish…seriously

Taboma

Reaction score
I’ve fed 6 ft black tips tuna heads in Tahiti. Fuckin intense
Those shark dives in Tahiti are nuts, had one butt me over --- and as I'm rolling, I'm thinking just keep your hands tucked in !!!!
Outside the reef those big Lemons were quite intimidating at the same time watching your ass from the morays popping out for a peek around. Meanwhile, at least back in the mid-90's the dive masters apparently considered dive rules more just a suggestion. :oops:

Dives in Hawaii were far more conservative and by the book 🤣

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Those shark dives in Tahiti are nuts, had one butt me over --- and as I'm rolling, I'm thinking just keep your hands tucked in !!!!
Outside the reef those big Lemons were quite intimidating at the same time watching your ass from the morays popping out for a peek around. Meanwhile, at least back in the mid-90's the dive masters apparently considered dive rules more just a suggestion. :oops:

Dives in Hawaii were far more conservative and by the book 🤣
You are telling me. This guy would not leave me alone, my wife thought I was done.
IMG_0097.png

Taboma

Reaction score
You are telling me. This guy would not leave me alone, my wife thought I was done.
View attachment 1240749
You can sure tell a picture of the outer Tahitian reefs, so barren and battered compared to the aquarium like beauty of the inner reefs.
It was the large number of huge morays popping up like Jack in the Boxes, that I found so crazy.
I don't know if you guys got to see a Napoleon Fish (Wrasse), the day I dove outside we had one that seemed like the size of a Volkswagen Beetle cruising around us.
Old boy was battle worn and scarred, but so large it looked like he could swallow you with one gulp. Dive master fed him too, seemed like they were old friends.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Brutal.
And I can’t believe they’ve already made a documentary about it.

Dalton

Reaction score
I used to want to go there, Sharm El Sheik specifically, less now lol

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You can sure tell a picture of the outer Tahitian reefs, so barren and battered compared to the aquarium like beauty of the inner reefs.
It was the large number of huge morays popping up like Jack in the Boxes, that I found so crazy.
I don't know if you guys got to see a Napoleon Fish (Wrasse), the day I dove outside we had one that seemed like the size of a Volkswagen Beetle cruising around us.
Old boy was battle worn and scarred, but so large it looked like he could swallow you with one gulp. Dive master fed him too, seemed like they were old friends.
I believe we saw one, he was huge and feeding off the reef. Our dive master asked us not to tell anyone about him because he thought the locals would spearfish for him if they knew he was out there.

We saw more sea life in French Polynesia than all of our other trips combined. At one point in our dive dinghy, we just stopped in this large pod of baby dolphins and they just swam all around us...it was incredible.

The pictures don’t do it justice.

IMG_0090.jpeg
IMG_0089.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
Had this little guy swim underneath us on Wednesday. He was nothing to get too worked up about. 👍

Screenshot_20230607-151111~2.png

Taboma

Reaction score
I believe we saw one, he was huge and feeding off the reef. Our dive master asked us not to tell anyone about him because he thought the locals would spearfish for him if they knew he was out there.

We saw more sea life in French Polynesia than all of our other trips combined. At one point in our dive dinghy, we just stopped in this large pod of baby dolphins and they just swam all around us...it was incredible.

The pictures don’t do it justice.

View attachment 1240776 View attachment 1240777
Never saw a Manta in the light, but the Manta Night Dive off Keauho Bay was amazing. Wife doesn't scuba, but was brave enough to snorkle above them while I watched from below. The brave part for her being her first night snorkle.

4Waters

Reaction score
Never saw a Manta in the light, but the Manta Night Dive off Keauho Bay was amazing. Wife doesn't scuba, but was brave enough to snorkle above them while I watched from below. The brave part for her being her first night snorkle.
Will not go into the ocean at night

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol
I just watched the video of myself and then girlfriend on our nighttime manta ray dive there.
Must have been 95’ or so?
Easily the highlight of my modest diving career.
We did a full week “dive animal” package with Jacks Dive locker. (Major major dead heads…our boat was the one they scattered Garcia’s ashes from. Every day we’d go to that spot and have a minute of silence before heading to our dive spots)

wallnutz

Reaction score
That poor guy was just swimming. Fucking brutal.

This guy here is the longtime world champion Darwin winner.
Eaten alive and torn to shreds right in front of his family.
Got out of the car, walked straight into the food chain, and immediately became Lion shit.
Do not watch this if you’re squeamish…seriously

Well proves my point, humans have not got smarter over the years.