WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Election audit

jailbird141

Reaction score
Arizona election audit results being presented right now by the Arizona Senate ......

Blubyu

Reaction score
FUCKING INSANE DUPLICATE BALLOT NUMBERS!!!

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Election machines that had two HDD's and could boot from either one. Election machines that were on a LAN (internet access?). Deleted files with no accountability as to who or why they were deleted....lots of questions.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
System logs overwritten at certain times and they have correlated surveillance footage to identify those persons! But they won't release their name at this time. Someone is FUCKED!

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Someone chose to login to the Dominion software and wiped all data the DAY BEFORE the auction was to begin! Jeezus!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Its unfortunate that the general public wont hear anything about this., the news wont publish or report on it. It will all be swept under the rug and blown over like nothing happened. Or it will be another conspiracy theory.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
One story is already out that Biden’s win was greater than originally thought lol
That has been all over the internet all morning, how did they know? MSN, CNN, Time, AZfamily all reporting more votes for Biden.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Time to split up Maricopa County. But where to draw the lines ?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Its unfortunate that the general public wont hear anything about this., the news wont publish or report on it. It will all be swept under the rug and blown over like nothing happened. Or it will be another conspiracy theory.

Well,the general public including fucked up biden voters and election riggers will be going to the Gas pumps tomorrow and everyday going forward. The general public including fucked up biden voters and election riggers will be Christmas shopping in a few weeks. Many of us can survive this disaster just as many cannot.
Meanwhile that man sits in that awesome room with world leaders, falls asleep shitting his pants.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I’ve been amazed as to why the “ demoncrats” always seen to have the ways or means to adjust things their way but our side continually takes it in the ass? 😡
This. When the fuck are the non-Rinos going to get heir balls out of their wives purses?

westair

Reaction score
Fraud or no fraud you probably shouldn‘t degrade and ridicule Arizona’s war hero and well liked Senator.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Not to mention the duplicates were enough to tilt the scales 🤔
D59CAA12-0DE9-49D3-93EA-7F7C9372A5DD.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Not to mention the duplicates were enough to tilt the scales 🤔
View attachment 1052993
They weren't all for Biden. Cyber Ninja CEO laid it out pretty well and I think the paper ballots still gave the edge to Biden.

But remember, NONE of those signatures were verified and the first Dr. Showed many axamples of envelops missing or having VERY incomplete signatures.

Singleton

Reaction score
Is Tucker a live show? Cause that all wrapped up at around 7pm eastern time. Likely not enough time to put something together for the show. If it's not live, none of it was out before his show was recorded.

tucker records in LA around 4pm pst

Universal Elements

Reaction score
During the summer months, he records in Maine. He has a studio close to his summer house. He recently sold his Washington DC place and got a place kin Florida. So, probably recorded on the East coast.

jailbird141

Reaction score
I’ve been amazed as to why the “ demoncrats” always seen to have the ways or means to adjust things their way but our side continually takes it in the ass? 😡

I agree. Had to stop watching news altogether. Even FOX and OANN just run the same stories, pointing out the lies, corruption and fraud. Everyone likes to complain but does nothing. Why would the democrats stop doing what they are doing? Its working and no one is doing anything about it. Conservatives and Patriots need a leader right now. I believe with all my heart if a leader emerged that would advocate some kind of action, a lot of people would follow. I am a Trump supporter but I had to stop listening because his rallies are just the same complaining. We need a leader who will complain less and take more action.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I believe this was just a findings report and not a "hearing." At one point, they did mention there would be hearings with questions and cross-examinations in the future. Maybe the media will pick it up then.