WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Elf on a shelf

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Never did this when our kids were young, but they do it with the grandkids. They normally start like this but get better the closer to Xmas. Anyone else?
elf1.jpg
elf2.jpg

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Yeah, my kiddo told me, “I don’t like it when the elf watches me sleep” lmao. Fun stuff.

Someone brought one to work so I started moving it around out of habit when nobody was looking. They were all like “the goddamn elf keeps moving…” Dad habits I guess, lmao.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Guess we know who we don’t have to deal with next year 🤣🤣🤣

Idk we tried neither were crafty enough to do it yet alone remember to move it. Normally by the time we get the demon to bed it’s time to crawl under the covers watch an episode of our phones roll over and do it again when the rooster crows. I wish i was better to do tho i do.

gqchris

Reaction score

Idk we tried neither were crafty enough to do it yet alone remember to move it. Normally by the time we get the demon to bed it’s time to crawl under the covers watch an episode of our phones roll over and do it again when the rooster crows. I wish i was better to do tho i do.
Same, I lack any creativity or craft skills. Pretty cool to see what people come up with though.

Meaney77

Reaction score
My Kids cant wait for Elfie to show up on 12/1..... They are pretty well behaved but come 12/1 they know they better be on their best behavior for the full month of December.

This is my wifes deal, she pulls off something creative every night before we go to bed.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
“Austin” wasn’t allowed in the kids rooms, especially my son’s. It freaked him out. But the kids did enjoy the snacks he brought.
Set the alarm on your phone to move him, it helps. It is hard to continuously come up with something new. That’s why I loved when he brought snacks.😉
Enjoy every minute of it. This age does go by quick. 😩

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

This. My kids are still all in on Santa. That's enough for our family. It is pretty cool what some people do with this modern tradition though.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
This. My kids are still all in on Santa. That's enough for our family. It is pretty cool what some people do with this modern tradition though.
Yea my 7 year old does, my 13 year old well she’s 13 lol. I just see some of these as hilarious.