WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eliminator Boats (Open House)tomorrow?

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Anyone going? 10am-4pm & temps around 80*. I might have to take a look at that Green 27 Standard Deck with the 540. [emoji12]

IMG_4795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Hey are expecting a couple hundred people, I’ll be there.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
We will stop through to check progress on one particular orange boat.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
It’s too far from my house.

J/k We had other plans already. Would have liked a free hot dog. [emoji853]

Sent from a van down by the river. [emoji3577][emoji41]

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I can't make it.

My boat is there and so is my buddies boat. Mine is the blue/white/silver Speedster without the blower. LOL

Someone take a picture.(preferrable while ur drinking a beer) I forgot what it looks like it.

Also tell them to finish it, I want it back. LOL

Last edited:

HCP3

Reaction score
I can't make it.

My boat is there and so is my buddies boat. Mine is the blue/white/silver Speedster without the blower. LOL

Someone take a picture.(preferrable while ur drinking a beer) I forgot what it looks like it.

Also tell them to finish it I want it back. LOL

What if they (Eliminator) don't have beer. No pic?

Last edited:

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Was thinking about going but decided I need to pull the engine out of my boat. I was putting it off but summer will be here in no time.

wzuber

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, re-arraigning day now.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Myself and Brad Stern are planning on rollin out there from Havasu tomorrow morning and coming back tomorrow night. If anyone wants a ride we got open seats! :).

RD

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Myself and Brad Stern are planning on rollin out there from Havasu tomorrow morning and coming back tomorrow night. If anyone wants a ride we got open seats! :).

RD

I was gonna do the same, what time you looking to leave and come back?

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score
Outlaw Boat Transport is sponsoring the event tomorrow. we are suppling the food. And a large pull behind a truck BBQ Trailer. Good lean Hamburgers plus cheese, All beef hotdogs, Chicken Wings (drumettes), Potato salad, and ranch baked beans, I am bringing food for 200 people so come hungry and bring your checkbook for a boat. I am also bringing my new trump hats that will be for sale. If you want a hat bring cash or a check made out to Outlaw Printing cost is 25 per hat, hats are Flex Fit.
IMG_3060.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Outlaw Boat Transport is sponsoring the event tomorrow. we are suppling the food. And a large pull behind a truck BBQ Trailer. Good lean Hamburgers plus cheese, All beef hotdogs, Chicken Wings (drumettes), Potato salad, and ranch baked beans, I am bringing food for 200 people so come hungry and bring your checkbook for a boat. I am also bringing my new trump hats that will be for sale. If you want a hat bring cash or a check made out to Outlaw Printing cost is 25 per hat, hats are Flex Fit. View attachment 722041
Oh shit, damned good thing gronads is on vacation or we' have to hear all that whining again......:eek::D

DWC

Reaction score
Planning on hitting it early. Have a Super Bowl “pool” party later in the day. Looking forward to seeing the 25’.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Roll out of here about 9, and come back whenever we feel like leaving Eliminator.

RD
Wife said I could take her car so that will make the drive a bit more exciting. I’ll see u guys there.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Outlaw Boat Transport is sponsoring the event tomorrow. we are suppling the food. And a large pull behind a truck BBQ Trailer. Good lean Hamburgers plus cheese, All beef hotdogs, Chicken Wings (drumettes), Potato salad, and ranch baked beans, I am bringing food for 200 people so come hungry and bring your checkbook for a boat. I am also bringing my new trump hats that will be for sale. If you want a hat bring cash or a check made out to Outlaw Printing cost is 25 per hat, hats are Flex Fit. View attachment 722041

I offered Jake to cover the costs of a bounce house or two in exha genfor a little promotional love, but he never got back to me. I’ll buy if it’s not too late to get one in the morning.

- Walt 6613730791

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Fuck, a BBQ truck, bounce house, gelcoat tours and RD in the house. I am missing a good time;)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Fuck, a BBQ truck, bounce house, gelcoat tours and RD in the house. I am missing a good time;)
Hop in the Vette... You will be there in time. :) A little windy for the bounce house today. :p

DWC

Reaction score
Outstanding job Team Eliminator. Plenty of beautiful eye candy and some nice boats too.:)
Definitely well worth the trip to see all the new hardware. You guys are putting out some awesome rides. The grey open bows with outboards were some of my favorites. Not just there, anywhere. Well done

nowski

Reaction score
Missed this show because there was a bigger show down the street...

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score
I was very pleased with the event today. I came with 210 hamburgers and had to buy 60 more. Came with 200 hotdogs and had to buy 80 more. went through 40lbs of chicken wings. I'm guessing we had close to 300 people show up today, what a great tribute to the Eliminator family. So now besides transporting your boats, Outlaw Boat Transport is BBQ ing at the factory, I hope everyone enjoyed the food and everything else.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I was very pleased with the event today. I came with 210 hamburgers and had to buy 60 more. Came with 200 hotdogs and had to buy 80 more. went through 40lbs of chicken wings. I'm guessing we had close to 300 people show up today, what a great tribute to the Eliminator family. So now besides transporting your boats, Outlaw Boat Transport is BBQ ing at the factory, I hope everyone enjoyed the food and everything else.
Great stuff, loved your meat :)

Thank you!

E4L

Reaction score
It was great seeing everyone there today. We appreciate all the support thanks to everyone that took time out of there Saturday to come down and check it out. Hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed the food and drinks. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digger

Reaction score
Would like to purchase that hat. How would I go about doing that? Thanks, Digger
[email protected]