WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eliminator Boats stickers

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Anyone have any stickers? I need one for the truck and trailer.

aj923

Reaction score
Used to be able to call eliminator and they would send you some. Not sure if they still do.

Wizard29

Really a 34 Eliminator
Reaction score
Wife made some for a friend. Could probably do it again...

B91124D0-5DD7-4552-B823-E64E7FD088A8.jpeg

Last edited:

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
We had a bunch of stickers at the boat show! I’m sure we will them again the next two weekends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
We had a bunch of stickers at the boat show! I’m sure we will them again the next two weekends!

I can't make DS this year sadly. Any chance you guys could send me a few of the big ones for the car and trailer? I'm happy to pay for them. I'm going to have the trailer redone in the next few months and would like to have the stickers for the side again and the back of the truck window.

Bobby V

Reaction score
I can't make DS this year sadly. Any chance you guys could send me a few of the big ones for the car and trailer? I'm going to have the trailer redone in the next few months and would like to have the stickers for the side again and the back of the truck window.
What color and size are you looking for. I have a 2” x 12” black and gray sticker I got at DS a couple years ago but I doubt it will match your colors.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
What color and size are you looking for. I have a 2” x 12” black and gray sticker I got at DS a couple years ago but I doubt it will match your colors.
The black and grey sticker would be great for the back window. For the trailer, I'm looking for the clear sticker with purple, black or white ink.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've always found it super frustrating that they have no gear (hats, tanks, shirts, stickers, etc.) available for purchase. Seems like every other boat company can manage to make this happen. Why not Eliminator?

Bobby V

Reaction score
I've always found it super frustrating that they have no gear (hats, tanks, shirts, stickers, etc.) available for purchase. Seems like every other boat company can manage to make this happen. Why not Eliminator?
Its been a while but I always bought shirts, stickers and hats at the shop or at Desert Storm. Their website has a store front.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
We had Hats, Shirts, Stickers, and more at the boat show.....