WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eliminator Boats stickers

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Anyone have any stickers? I need one for the truck and trailer.

aj923

Reaction score
Used to be able to call eliminator and they would send you some. Not sure if they still do.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Wife made some for a friend. Could probably do it again...

B91124D0-5DD7-4552-B823-E64E7FD088A8.jpeg

Last edited:

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
We had a bunch of stickers at the boat show! I’m sure we will them again the next two weekends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
We had a bunch of stickers at the boat show! I’m sure we will them again the next two weekends!

I can't make DS this year sadly. Any chance you guys could send me a few of the big ones for the car and trailer? I'm happy to pay for them. I'm going to have the trailer redone in the next few months and would like to have the stickers for the side again and the back of the truck window.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I can't make DS this year sadly. Any chance you guys could send me a few of the big ones for the car and trailer? I'm going to have the trailer redone in the next few months and would like to have the stickers for the side again and the back of the truck window.
What color and size are you looking for. I have a 2” x 12” black and gray sticker I got at DS a couple years ago but I doubt it will match your colors.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
What color and size are you looking for. I have a 2” x 12” black and gray sticker I got at DS a couple years ago but I doubt it will match your colors.

The black and grey sticker would be great for the back window. For the trailer, I'm looking for the clear sticker with purple, black or white ink.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've always found it super frustrating that they have no gear (hats, tanks, shirts, stickers, etc.) available for purchase. Seems like every other boat company can manage to make this happen. Why not Eliminator?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I've always found it super frustrating that they have no gear (hats, tanks, shirts, stickers, etc.) available for purchase. Seems like every other boat company can manage to make this happen. Why not Eliminator?
Its been a while but I always bought shirts, stickers and hats at the shop or at Desert Storm. Their website has a store front.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its been a while but I always bought shirts, stickers and hats at the shop or at Desert Storm. Their website has a store front.

The storefront is empty.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score

We had Hats, Shirts, Stickers, and more at the boat show.....

Johnnyairtime

Reaction score
Over the years they seemed to have changed font/style....

I'm looking for these. Anyone??

Willing to pay for someone to make'em up. I just ask they be in high performance vinyl. ;)

White with black border?
... or all white?

Third picture stolen from the internet somewhere. :)

ScreenShot7711.jpg

ScreenShot771.jpg

il_1140xN.2578005996_job0.jpg

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
The highest margins in any of this shit is apparel! Essentially no liability, free advertising. I’ve never understood why the MFG’s don’t push apparel more!

I bet its due to not having the proper staff or persons to maintain the apparel orders and shipping orders etc etc.

Just not a priority.

Hell, ive sent the rdp shipping lady a message months ago and no response. And thats her job. Lol. Dont really care because after one no response. I just move on.

Reactions: DWC

4czn10

Reaction score
If someone can send me some clean artwork that they like....I can have my wife hook it up....😁
Hooter Sled, Can your wife make the old IHBA stickers? Can't find them anywhere...

Johnnyairtime

Reaction score
If someone can send me some clean artwork that they like....I can have my wife hook it up....😁

I can.

I just vectorized the image(s) I sent earlier, via Adobe Illustrator (Ai).

Can she read .ai files for printing? If not, what does she need them in?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I can.

I just vectorized the image(s) I sent earlier, via Adobe Illustrator (Ai).

Can she read .ai files for printing? If not, what does she need them in?
I need to check....I wanna say I remember seeing svg?? Or maybe she can get other formats and convert...Ill find out.

lavey jr

Reaction score
Over the years they seemed to have changed font/style....

I'm looking for these. Anyone??

Willing to pay for someone to make'em up. I just ask they be in high performance vinyl. ;)

White with black border?
... or all white?

Third picture stolen from the internet somewhere. :)

View attachment 1023419

View attachment 1023420

View attachment 1023421

Im almost positive they have those in stock at Eliminator. I just put one of those stickers (top two pics) on my tool box at work.

Johnnyairtime

Reaction score
Im almost positive they have those in stock at Eliminator. I just put one of those stickers (top two pics) on my tool box at work.

I just called Eliminator and talked to "Taylor".

She said; the receptionist is out sick and they've not been able to order any new with her out. Taylor also mentioned they pulled all the garments/hats/etc off the website because of no stock. Apparently they're feeling the "lack of availability" from the pandemic. She said to; "Call back in a week and maybe they can place an order (for stickers only) via their website shopify"

So, I've begun to source a friend to print and contour cut the stickers, in multiple colors and sizes.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Sooooooooo......
...does anyone have the stickers?

Looked on Eliminator's website and they appear to be all out.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
+1 as well. I’d like to get some for my boat. Anyone know where I could order them ?

Icky

Reaction score
If you call eliminator they can make them

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Sooooooooo......
...does anyone have the stickers?

Looked on Eliminator's website and they appear to be all out.
I don't get it! Literally the easiest most liability free money in the game is merch. They never have anything in stock, they’re out of most early at DS, hell a couple years ago at their own open house they didn’t have hardly anything.

81Sprint

Reaction score
I ordered stickers from them a month ago, still have yet to see them. I have been dealing with Becca there, not sure if they were out or what but got a tracking number a week ago and it just now shows today shipped. 🤷‍♂️

She did however give me a discount code for the next order for being patient.

Last edited:

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I ordered stickers from them a month ago, still have yet to see them. I have been dealing with Becca there, not sure if they were out or what but got a tracking number a week ago and it just now shows today shipped. 🤷‍♂️

She did however give me a discount code for the next order for being patient.
Did you order the stickers from the website or call in? Every time I visit the website, they are out of stickers.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
My buddy went through the same thing, wanted stickers for his mohave, after several calls and orders and nothing ever showing up he gave up and just had some made. Had some shirts made too. He said he has a hard time wearing the shirt because "why would I advertise for someone when I cant even get the stuff from them and have to pay to have it made myself!" He will never order anything (or attempt to) again.

Riverryder

Reaction score
My buddy went through the same thing, wanted stickers for his mohave, after several calls and orders and nothing ever showing up he gave up and just had some made. Had some shirts made too. He said he has a hard time wearing the shirt because "why would I advertise for someone when I cant even get the stuff from them and have to pay to have it made myself!" He will never order anything (or attempt to) again.
I have had a couple of similar interactions. But everyone called me crazy when I brought it to light.
I have some shirts that’s my women and kids got for me. My son always asks me to wear them so I have no choice but I won’t order anything else.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Yeah wasn't sure if that was still the case since it was posted a year ago. I'll pm you
Maybe they can’t print any because the sticker printer is to busy printing for sale signs for the new builds being sold?

81Sprint

Reaction score
Did you order the stickers from the website or call in? Every time I visit the website, they are out of stickers.
I called and talked to Becka. Ironically my box of stickers showed up yesterday, she actually threw a hat and koozie in there also, so all good just gotta be patient.