Eliminator Daily

Dpeck

Reaction score
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
What power will this 36 Speedster get? Is it a super light build? Sorry I missed you at DS.

Reaper1

Reaction score
Hey Shoe! Came by today to buy some hats for the wife and kids. Lady said "all out". Let me know when the supply is replenished and I'll stop back by.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Intruder Alert!
Friday morning the crew came in to find evidence of intrusion.
One of the ceiling tiles in a sales office broken in from the attic space.
Office ransacked.
Evidence of them in the upholstery shop up stairs.
Evidence in the showroom.
They didn’t cover their tracks well at all.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
549F2452-3E2C-4E3E-AB6B-F501C4062166.jpeg
D601BBA8-9D77-48F5-8407-AFD6F17A4F1F.jpeg
A82B34E5-6232-4420-8AAB-902646AA886A.jpeg
4B3CCD79-6807-483F-AE49-54528098EF19.jpeg
06B1AD9F-BC4D-4488-A913-FC15A7BD22E7.jpeg

There was a trail of dirt across the shop floor, over the tops of boats, and across more floor.
He’d managed to get onto the I beam that the hoist rolls on and traveled it’s length, along with other roof supports. Ballsy lil bastard.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Intruder Alert!
Friday morning the crew came in to find evidence of intrusion.
One of the ceiling tiles in a sales office broken in from the attic space.
Office ransacked.
Evidence of them in the upholstery shop up stairs.
Evidence in the showroom.
They didn’t cover their tracks well at all.
Glad he didn't damage any boats, those dudes can tear up some stuff.:eek:

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Baker. I am 31 married to a beautiful wife with 7 month old twin boys (future Eliminator junkies)
I have been boating since I was young and always followed Eliminator. I currently own a 1990 24' Daytona Blackhawk 509CI. I met Bob and the crew in 2010 just after the economy crashed and Eliminator was in trouble. With my past experience in social media marketing, I decided I would help Bob bring in customers and let people know Eliminator is here and stronger than ever. I created Eliminator_Boats_Daily on Instagram. I Documented builds and posted Eliminator owners rides daily. The page became a huge success with over 53K Following. The shop started getting more calls and the weekend BBQ promotions became packed. Bob has always appreciated my dedication to the eliminator brand and I have learned so much along the way. While getting to know the Eliminator family, I never expected this day to come. Bob and the shop manager Jake have asked me to become more involved with the "internet" aspects of marketing. So, I will be posting day to day activities of the shop along with detailed images and videos of current projects on this feed. I'm excited to get to know all of you and some already know who I am. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_4448.JPG
    IMG_4448.JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_9967.JPG
    IMG_9967.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_7496.JPG
    IMG_7496.JPG
    414 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3286 (2).JPG
    IMG_3286 (2).JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 371

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Baker. I am 31 married to a beautiful wife with 7 month old twin boys (future Eliminator junkies)
I have been boating since I was young and always followed Eliminator. I currently own a 1990 24' Daytona Blackhawk 509CI. I met Bob and the crew in 2010 just after the economy crashed and Eliminator was in trouble. With my past experience in social media marketing, I decided I would help Bob bring in customers and let people know Eliminator is here and stronger than ever. I created Eliminator_Boats_Daily on Instagram. I Documented builds and posted Eliminator owners rides daily. The page became a huge success with over 53K Following. The shop started getting more calls and the weekend BBQ promotions became packed. Bob has always appreciated my dedication to the eliminator brand and I have learned so much along the way. While getting to know the Eliminator family, I never expected this day to come. Bob and the shop manager Jake have asked me to become more involved with the "internet" aspects of marketing. So, I will be posting day to day activities of the shop along with detailed images and videos of current projects on this feed. I'm excited to get to know all of you and some already know who I am. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Remember seeing yours when you had it blueprinted and all that good stuff! Great looking family. Can’t wait to to see that eliminator boats “DAILY” mindset here for us eliminator fan boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score

Not a fan of the way the name looks but this is by far the best looking boat gel/color/design wise I have seen in a really long time! This color pops. Great choice!

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Remember seeing yours when you had it blueprinted and all that good stuff! Great looking family. Can’t wait to to see that eliminator boats “DAILY” mindset here for us eliminator fan boys!

it was pretty fun flipping that thing upside down.
Thanks much, I’ll keep the content flowing.

MillerTime

Reaction score
That's awesome Mark! That sounds like a dream come true! Beautiful family! The garbage man probably hates your house! ;)

The boat looks amazing too! Hopefully I'll be an Eliminator owner, but right now, i feel blessed just being an owner of a west coast boat!
You guys are rockin it, keep up the good work!

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
That's awesome Mark! That sounds like a dream come true! Beautiful family! The garbage man probably hates your house! ;)

The boat looks amazing too! Hopefully I'll be an Eliminator owner, but right now, i feel blessed just being an owner of a west coast boat!
You guys are rockin it, keep up the good work!
Much thanks! Keep up the hard work and always be on the lookout for a deal.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Fully capped Boats look so good, that should come standard.....
[emoji4]

Believe it or not, that’s not a fully capped boat. Take a closer look;)
They do look pretty cool sometimes fully capped.
I suppose they could offer it as standard, if they upped the standard price about 30k? ;)
Lol.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Gelcoater must be a busy guy as of late. Boat builds are pumping. Congrats, and I will take 1 of each. All look great.

Anything with the boat that was stolen and stripped? Was supposed to be redone. Saw it at the end of 17’ during a tour by shue.

toyaddiction

Reaction score
This one popped in 2015
Rigging was just completed

28’ Speedster twin GT Performance 1100HP LS small blocks with NXT drives (upgraded transmissions) Leaving the shop this week.
View attachment 640520 View attachment 640521
This is bad ass. I have been waiting for someone to put some LS engines in these 28 foot boats. It will be interesting to see how this thing runs, handles and holds up with the weight savings over iron big blocks.