WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eliminator Daily

Reaction score
What ever happen to the driver, configured on the left side setup? It seems like I haven't seen that setup in 10 years or so.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Well I guess since this thread gets no love I’ll just mention at this time I’m already home today from putting the latest 27 Speedster in the mold.
It’s getting a simple two tone graphic with some gray accents and a unique carbon fiber treatment you guys haven’t seen from Eliminator before.

I like the simplicity of the design this customer has chosen and I think will exude some class and simplified yet sophisticated presence.

Stay tuned to the from the mold section. We should see some action soon.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Well I guess since this thread gets no love I’ll just mention at this time I’m already home today from putting the latest 27 Speedster in the mold.
It’s getting a simple two tone graphic with some gray accents and a unique carbon fiber treatment you guys haven’t seen from Eliminator before.

I like the simplicity of the design this customer has chosen and I think will exude some class and simplified yet sophisticated presence.

Stay tuned to the from the mold section. We should see some action soon.
Post some pictures when you can, I always enjoy this thread too bad it’s not updated as often. :(

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Ok.
I see some interest in here:cool:
Here’s a sneak peak of a tease of the rendering. :)
2566E99D-658C-484D-BB6B-0D2DCC5B5EE8.png

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Color tint in the carbon fiber...this looks interesting. :)

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
@Gelcoater Did you get this one sprayed? Any pictures out of the mold yet? Or is this a top-secret dealio. Merry Christmas.

BTW I was referring to the one with the carbon fiber fade.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
@Gelcoater Did you get this one sprayed? Any pictures out of the mold yet? Or is this a top-secret dealio. Merry Christmas.

BTW I was referring to the one with the carbon fiber fade.
Is in the mold now.
We should see it in a week or so I’d imagine. Depends on how long it takes to get tanks I think.

Reaction score
New Website !! New Section !! Out with the old and in with the "current".

Per Dave's request, we'll be posting up "Shop Shots" and other Eliminator activities on a (hopefully) daily basis.

Stay Tuned :thumbsup
Do you know of any twin engine 28 Daytona tall decks. Late 90s to early 2000s for sale?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Gary,

Do you know of any late 90s twin engine 28 Daytona’s for sale? 8184488717
This thread is a little old and hasn’t been updated in a while. Also I believe Gary has moved on or retired from Eliminator and I don’t think he checks in as often. Maybe @E4L can help you out I believe he represents Eliminator now, although I may be mistaken.