WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eliminator Jets

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some Eliminator T-shirts???

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Did you find what you were looking for?

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
Did you find what you were looking for?
I guess yes and no...I was hoping to find some T's with Jet Boats not Daytonas! I can get the Eliminator Logo shirt but you know what kind of shirt I mean don't you?

I will find the screens and get some made...you watch!

I wanted an Eliminator boat from the first time I saw them on the 91 Fwy. And THAT was more years ago than I care to remember. I vividly remember seeing a BEAUTIFUL Eliminator Jet, the most bitchen color blue I had ever seen...his trailer was painted to match and I said "I will have one like that someday".
OK...so now I have one and it looks like an algae stained sunken boat revovery bought at Salvation Army store.

BUT...it's going to be a boat that some youngster will pull up alongside of and say to HIMSELF...
"I will have one like that someday"!

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I guess yes and no...I was hoping to find some T's with Jet Boats not Daytonas! I can get the Eliminator Logo shirt but you know what kind of shirt I mean don't you?

I will find the screens and get some made...you watch!

I wanted an Eliminator boat from the first time I saw them on the 91 Fwy. And THAT was more years ago than I care to remember. I vividly remember seeing a BEAUTIFUL Eliminator Jet, the most bitchen color blue I had ever seen...his trailer was painted to match and I said "I will have one like that someday".
OK...so now I have one and it looks like an algae stained sunken boat revovery bought at Salvation Army store.

BUT...it's going to be a boat that some youngster will pull up alongside of and say to HIMSELF...
"I will have one like that someday"!

I know the feeling :beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There used to be a website called "roostwear" that had the old school logo's, t-shirts, stickers etc.. Seems it's folded though so I dunno where to recomend now?

RD

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
There used to be a website called "roostwear" that had the old school logo's, t-shirts, stickers etc.. Seems it's folded though so I dunno where to recomend now?

RD
I was talking with Mike (Roost) over the weekend via e-mail. I asked him about the screens etc...
If there is a demand for some cool T-shirts, I would consider getting them made and flippin' 'em at cost! I have a friend that is a graphic artist.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I thinks I will e-mail him now!
Meanwhile...I am waiting to hear from Roost re:the screens...I can't believe they would have been destroyed.

I'll start a thread just about T-shirts if things work out.

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
I LMAO at your description..... :D
Which one D man??? This one???

OK...so now I have one and it looks like an algae stained sunken boat recovery bought at Salvation Army store.
I was being nice!:rolleyes:

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Which one D man??? This one???

I was being nice!:rolleyes:

That would be it.....:D

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
The sad thing here Kenny...I wasn't trying to be funny!!!:lamo