WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eliminator Open House and After Recommendations

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Do you understand how surface tension works at altitude and temperature and how it effects props? Do you know why high HP applications have air injection systems to free up the prop?

I doubt you really can understand the basics.

So does my merc 600 make the same hp on havasu at 50 degree temps as it does at 117 degrees outside? Asking for a friend......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

prorider

Reaction score
64AE78B8-7945-4207-B62F-E96C5B9A8B60.jpeg
Apparently Mercury doesn’t agree with you. Straight out of merc 450r manual

JayBreww

Reaction score
Awesome, please post up your data logs.

Either way, please post up your data and dyno reports, so we can see how stupid we are all compared to you.

Not to be rude, but who’s we all? There’s like 5 members stating they lose power, and only you stating they don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Wow....haha man I was wasted last night! 🙃 🤪

Apparently I wanted to just argue nonsense last night with anyone who waded in...

Sorry Pro and Ntoo, I was spouting crap with the pure intent to troll last night....ended up trolling myself! o_O

Still though...Fuck Grads...😄

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Wow....haha man I was wasted last night! [emoji854] [emoji2957]

Apparently I wanted to just argue nonsense last night with anyone who waded in...

Sorry Pro and Ntoo, I was spouting crap with the pure intent to troll last night....ended up trolling myself! o_O

Still though...Fuck Grads...[emoji1]

LMFAO....... all good brother!

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with the open house. There's lot s of things to do in SoCal

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with the open house. There's lot s of things to do in SoCal

FFS... If you read his first post, he is going down to check on his boat. It just happens to be the open house so why not hang out!!

HCP3

Reaction score
Boy did this thread go all kinds of sideways.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
So does my merc 600 make the same hp on havasu at 50 degree temps as it does at 117 degrees outside? Asking for a friend......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You know as well as I do that it makes more power the cooler the air....lol...I deserved that though haha! 🙃 😄 🤪

BajaMike

Reaction score
Where are you staying the night?
The Mission Inn is pretty cool to check out.
Is about 8-12 miles down the 60 fwy.
To stay a night is a little $$ but will outclass any other hotel in the area.
Lots of history in there.

Mission in usually sells out, get reservations early. Great place!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Ok so I am trying to wade through the standard RDP nonsense here.

We fly in early Friday, would like to stay someplace fairly nice Friday night, that isn’t a huge drive to Eliminator on Saturday afternoon.
What is the suggestion here?

Saturday night I’d like to stay somewhere close to airport (ONT), as we fly out at 7am Sunday headed home. Don’t want a dump, but we’re just going to bang most of the night, then leave at 5am.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Ok so I am trying to wade through the standard RDP nonsense here.

We fly in early Friday, would like to stay someplace fairly nice Friday night, that isn’t a huge drive to Eliminator on Saturday afternoon.
What is the suggestion here?

Saturday night I’d like to stay somewhere close to airport (ONT), as we fly out at 7am Sunday headed home. Don’t want a dump, but we’re just going to bang most of the night, then leave at 5am.

I stayed here during NHRA a couple weeks ago. It was free with my points. Was really clean and BJ’s brewery and Lazy Dog restaurants are in the parking lot.

It’s nothing fancy but was safe and clean.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Do your own research. I live at 7000 feet and have ran supercharged boats for 14 years and rode turbo sleds at 12000 feet. Altitude affects injected and boosted motors severely

I have a Polaris UTV I run at 7000’. The fuel burns clean, but less hp.

Icky

Reaction score
If you don't do the mission Inn, somewhere close to Victoria Gardens in Rancho cucamonga would give you the most options for dinner and bars.

15 min from the airport, Ontario is an easy airport to get in and out of.

chvynhra

Reaction score
The courtyard is in a great location. But the mission inn is bad ass.

DWC

Reaction score
What did you end up doing?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
What did you end up doing?

We stayed at the Hilton near the airport both nights. Had lunch at Lucky Dog Friday afternoon, then hung by the pool. (weather was awesome) Drinks and early to bed (was up at 330am to catch early flight) Saturday checked out the Eliminator deal, great meal Saturday night at the steak house in hotel, shared a bottle of wine on the balcony for the evening, then back in bed early to catch 7am flight this morning. Had a great trip! Eliminator is close to wrapping up my boat, so next trip is to Havasu to enjoy it. Hopefully 2 trips before DS!

DWC

Reaction score
We stayed at the Hilton near the airport both nights. Had lunch at Lucky Dog Friday afternoon, then hung by the pool. (weather was awesome) Drinks and early to bed (was up at 330am to catch early flight) Saturday checked out the Eliminator deal, great meal Saturday night at the steak house in hotel, shared a bottle of wine on the balcony for the evening, then back in bed early to catch 7am flight this morning. Had a great trip! Eliminator is close to wrapping up my boat, so next trip is to Havasu to enjoy it. Hopefully 2 trips before DS!
Not a bad way to spend a weekend. Looks like the interior is coming out as planned. Looks bad ass. Safe travels. See you on the water.