WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ellis boat trailers

Malik

Reaction score
Does this company no longer exist? Thank you.

Scott E

Reaction score
Ellis went out of business in 2006 or 2007.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Does this company no longer exist? Thank you.

The guy that built all the Ellis trailers now builds trailers for Schiada boats. They do custom trailers still.

What are you looking for? Repairs? Rehab? Or new construction? O have a few good sources depending on what it is is who I would recommend.

RD

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Give Trevor at Hampton trailers a call. He will treat you right and do good work for a fair price. He has a add somewhere on River Dave's place.

Malik

Reaction score
Not sure, I have a well built but ugly dual axle trailer now that a 24xs Spectra sits on. I would really like a triple with wide Chrome genders on it. Problem is I live in San Antonio Tx so would probably be more cost effective to buy a new one versus dragging this one out west and back. Bought the boat off this sight, red and black 24xs in classifieds, gives you an idea what I'm starting with. thanks for all the input

rivergames

Reaction score
Trevor with Hampton trailers is a good man, more than fair priced, and does nice work. If I was going to have a new trailer built, I would go with a Hampton Trailers

Its good to be King

Reaction score
Give Lee a call at Schiada I,m sure they have all the measurments to build a trailer for your boat

FrznJim

Reaction score
Trevor at Hampton Trailers did a nice job of reconditioning the trailer for my Schiada 21RC. Very reasonable price.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Nobody builds a better trailer than Mike Livingston at Schiada. Period! Good labor isn't cheap...and cheap labor isn't good! Just sayin ;)

Sent from my custom Schiada built iphone.