WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Elon Hosting SNL

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
This could be fun..... lotta strong opinions around this brilliant guy. I just took a drive in buddies Tesla, the highest end version 4 dr with gull winged rear doors. He picked a spot on PCH at a red light and a long straightaway and pushed Ludicrous mode, light turned green and he floored it..... JESUS CHRIST! I had two physical reactions: 1. my ankles and calves tingled I suspect cause all the blood got thrown out of my feet. 2. My eyeballs literarily got squished into my sockets cause there was a strange shaking visual effect happening. Wow that was an insane 3 second situation. And absolutely zero wheel spin at launch from stand still. I won't even go into watching him go hand/ feet free while it drove in 45-55 mph pch traffic. Insane tech.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Even with Elon on, I won't be watching SNL. After the other rich guy called out shorting Doge today it's been struggling to go anywhere. I suspect it will spike hard tonight and drop like a rock after with a slow climb from the fallout.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
This could be fun..... lotta strong opinions around this brilliant guy. I just took a drive in buddies Tesla, the highest end version 4 dr with gull winged rear doors. He picked a spot on PCH at a red light and a long straightaway and pushed Ludicrous mode, light turned green and he floored it..... JESUS CHRIST! I had two physical reactions: 1. my ankles and calves tingled I suspect cause all the blood got thrown out of my feet. 2. My eyeballs literarily got squished into my sockets cause there was a strange shaking visual effect happening. Wow that was an insane 3 second situation. And absolutely zero wheel spin at launch from stand still. I won't even go into watching him go hand/ feet free while it drove in 45-55 mph pch traffic. Insane tech.
Don’t have Ludicrous mode but regular acceleration in the Wive’s is awesome. I’d definitely be in for a spin.
Think it’s a $10k upgrade for Ludicrous. Gonna have to cut that a bit to get me to jump on board.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I got 300 more a little while ago at .64. I’ll be watching Robinhood for sure maybe the show too.
If a big spike I might have to take my couple thousand and call it good. 🤷‍♂️

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Don’t have Ludicrous mode but regular acceleration in the Wive’s is awesome. I’d definitely be in for a spin.
Think it’s a $10k upgrade for Ludicrous. Gonna have to cut that a bit to get me to jump on board.
Apparently that hyper mode really causes some heat ..... the fans were humming loudly as we got back in hood after several short speed launches.... cooling the batteries I imagine.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Apparently that hyper mode really causes some heat ..... the fans were humming loudly as we got back in hood after several short speed launches.... cooling the batteries I imagine.
Our Model 3 randomly hums to us when we go in the garage.
I’m pretty sure it always hums but we only notice when we’re there. 😁

sirbob

Reaction score
Anyone betting doge going up tonight?? 😍
Hoping after the big dip this afternoon into tomorrow its climbs!!! Lets go

ya... not so fast !!!

I guess his mom saying don’t buy me that for mother’s day didn’t go over so well!!

26C36FE1-3717-4671-BC62-B366CF36FB08.png

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
I really have never watched much SNL, but decided to give it a shot for Elon. The skits were terrible, but Elon's monologue was good. Aside from that, I was astounded by how racist that show is. I mean, it was just blatant. I guess "woke" is just an accepted term for "racist".

2Driver

Reaction score
I really have never watched much SNL, but decided to give it a shot for Elon. The skits were terrible, but Elon's monologue was good. Aside from that, I was astounded by how racist that show is. I mean, it was just blatant. I guess "woke" is just an accepted term for "racist".

Full frontal attacks on white, heterosexual men or republicans is not racism, it’s open season.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Even with Elon on, I won't be watching SNL. After the other rich guy called out shorting Doge today it's been struggling to go anywhere. I suspect it will spike hard tonight and drop like a rock after with a slow climb from the fallout.
I was wondering if you could short doge🤔

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I have given snl so many attempts over recent years but their humor has just no value for me at 62. It must be an age thing. When I was 19 and they had Belushi, Akroyd and that crowd every friend I had male & female would gather to watch every Saturday night. So perhaps the younger folks think these skits have humor value.... otherwise network would take it off air I guess. I also thought Elon did well.... I didn't know about his aspergers, makes sense... I've got a friend who has a sprinkling of that shit and he's brilliant and high functioning career as well.