WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Elsinore 1/13 TPR day?

W.O.T

Reaction score
Everyone still going to Elsinore? We lost the old thread on HB.

Futs

Reaction score
Its still a go weather permitting.

BUSBY

Amber Racing Services
Reaction score
Mike (cyclone) was over today and we are a go ... if we get my Gullwing together, his ride is taken apart. I'm still looking for an HEI distributor to borrow for a stock BBC we are throwing in it for the weekend.

Anyone have one laying around?

danhercules

Reaction score
If anyone needs a ride, I will be out there with the TPR 21' deck. I can fit a few peeps. Let me know.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Mike (cyclone) was over today and we are a go ... if we get my Gullwing together, his ride is taken apart. I'm still looking for an HEI distributor to borrow for a stock BBC we are throwing in it for the weekend.

Anyone have one laying around?

I don't have a HEI distributor but I have a stock BBC that's been re-curved for a jet boat and an old Mallory coil. I honestly don't know the condition of them because they have been sitting in my garage for the last 4 years but your welcome to try them out.

BUSBY

Amber Racing Services
Reaction score
I don't have a HEI distributor but I have a stock BBC that's been re-curved for a jet boat and an old Mallory coil. I honestly don't know the condition of them because they have been sitting in my garage for the last 4 years but your welcome to try them out.

Thanks ... I found an HEI out of a crate 502 (thanks Harold Bruce Sr.)... so it should work

Just didn't want to spend a bunch of money on something that was going to be temporary.

See you next Sunday!