WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Emerald Cove -Saturday???

MCnParker

Reaction score
Hoping that no one on this site was involved with whatever happened about mid day. Prayers to whoever was taken out by helo...we saw some action on the water with sheriff boats but it appeared to be a land based incident. My kids have been asking if I know what happened, which I don't. All I can tell the youngest, who is most bothered by it, is that someone needed medical help faster than a car could get them to the hospital.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Kid was hit in the legs by the prop while tubing is what I heard. 1 leg worse than other but heard they can save it. Worse time and place to be tubing but not trying to judge just hope all goes well with the healing process and no long term issues.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Kid was hit in the legs by the prop while tubing is what I heard. 1 leg worse than other but heard they can save it. Worse time and place to be tubing but not trying to judge just hope all goes well with the healing process and no long term issues.

Bad deal..

Saw a family pulling 3 kids on a tube going downriver right by the sandbar on DS weekend this year. Figured we'd be seeing the helo by the time we got to the lake.

MCnParker

Reaction score
It was nuts through that area all weekend, we went out Sunday am and were back at on the beach by 11:30. I would not even think about water sports this weekend unless it was first thing in the morning...
Super Sad to hear..

Englewood

Reaction score
It was nuts through that area all weekend, we went out Sunday am and were back at on the beach by 11:30. I would not even think about water sports this weekend unless it was first thing in the morning...
Super Sad to hear..
I don't get it..The water in front of Emerald Cove is some of the roughest on the strip. Never understood pulling someone on that turn or by the bars.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Yeah I went through there with my buddy driving next to me in his offshore. Saw the whole bottom of his boat a few times. Rough as shit from Emerald to past Riverland.

Another incident at Echo if anyone wondering the outcome of all the first responders as they all showed up. Kid hit a parked pontoon boat on ski. No injuries. The rescue Guys were on it in full force luckily no injuries.