WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Employer requiring the jab...

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Polio or covid. Choose. No medicine......
It is kinda apples and oranges. Polio is a naturally occurring virus. Covid was man made. So we don't even really know what the long term effects of the virus is let alone the mrna vaccines.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Id agree 99% are safe from death, but hopsitlization and severe sickness are also a pretty big concerns.

We all (at least for now until the fuckers start mandating things) get to chose where we want to put our risk.

Covid which could be nothing, sickness, hosptilization/ death/ long term side effects from it for life

Jab - same thing.

Where are the odds actually better?
What rock are you hiding under? The whole point of this thread are the mandates that are taking place right now in America.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I'm not saying the deaths aren't real, what I am saying is they would not be that high had they not filled the nursing homes with covid patients.

The numbers would have probably been lower too had they not outlawed hydrochloriquine and ivermectin for use early on.

Nursing home deaths account for nearly half of all Covid deaths in the US.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Nursing home deaths account for nearly half of all Covid deaths in the US.
Yes but some of those would possibly have gotten it regardless. I just don't believe it would have been as prevelant as it was.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
New data that doesn't fit yesterday's narrative...

I'm sure Raggedy Jan will open with this on the Monday WH presser. 🤦‍♂️

From the link.

Last Week: There were 2,092 deaths from the COVID Vaccines — According to the CDC-linked VAERS website.

That means there were 174 more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.

Why is this not making headlines?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
What rock are you hiding under? The whole point of this thread are the mandates that are taking place right now in America.

Well Slick, if you've paid attention, as an employer I'm fighting mandatory participation even though I decided to vax.

I believe people should be free to choose and I support all my employees decisions.

Do you have to make a stand for anything other than yourself?

propcheck

Reaction score
I'm sure Raggedy Jan will open with this on the Monday WH presser. 🤦‍♂️

From the link.

Last Week: There were 2,092 deaths from the COVID Vaccines — According to the CDC-linked VAERS website.

That means there were 174 more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.

Why is this not making headlines?
She will have to circle back to that to spin it around into a fact pretzel

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I'd take covid over polio...I saw first hand what polio did to people. And the vaccine was extremely effective and eliminating the virus. Unlike this pretend covid vaccine.

After 4 shots polio was very effective, but not 100%

So are all vaccines made the same way with the same tech the covid vaccine is made pretend?

Or are the others somehow real, yet the ones for covid are pretend ?

What makes one real and the other pretend?

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Do your own math guys no one here needs anyone to tell them the risk.

Total jabs/death attributed to it =

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 8.24.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 8.25.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 8.26.11 AM.png

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not sure thats universally true. I think it can go either way.

Agreed but a given mutation does not kill more effectively AND become more easily transmissible - like we have been told over and over about the Delta variant.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Agreed but a given mutation does not kill more effectively AND become more easily transmissible - like we have been told over and over about the Delta variant.

Im unsure.

Virus's (Viri?) are extremely good at insuring they stick around.

Is there an authority figure on the matter anyone trust that we can reference ?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

🤪

Andy B.

Reaction score
The very latest clinical trial data on it came back pretty negative.

It seems to help in some cases. I think poeple should be allowed to take it.

What looks like its more positive is ivermectin. Its currently a mystery exactly why it seems to help but it does.

What clinical trials are you looking??
78% effective when treated early its when you wait your fucked. They treated people with it late to prove a point!!!

There are tons of studies disputing your tests look harder!!
There are others besides hcl levectrin etc. But you will just call it misinformation im done with you like I said before you can lead a horse to water but........

Andy B.

Reaction score

People still won't believe they're to programmed.......
I should have been dead never wore a mask accept having to go in a grocery store. Wore a mask at the gym with a hole cut out at the mouth. Just kept mouth closed when walked around or just didn't talk to anyone, used the elliptical at front in lv athletic so no one could see my mouth.

Fuck these worthless masks and the people promoting the fear bullshit I'm totally over it fuck off enough already!!!!

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
What clinical trials are you looking??
78% effective when treated early its when you wait your fucked. They treated people with it late to prove a point!!!

There are tons of studies disputing your tests look harder!!
There are others besides hcl levectrin etc. But you will just call it misinformation im done with you like I said before you can lead a horse to water but........

You didnt answer my question.
How are the covid vaccines different than other using the same methods ?
Why is one real and one not, or why is only the covid one not real?

The link I gave you has the trial informationin it per vaccine - just scroll down.

There are many many more companies than people think making vaccines.

This is a list of approvals by country.

You can click into each manufacture and get a list of clinical trials by vaccine from the CDC as well.

Andy B.

Reaction score
You didnt answer my question.
How are the covid vaccines different than other using the same methods ?
Why is one real and one not, or why is only the covid one not real?

There are many many more companies than people think making a vaccines.

This is a list of approvals by country.

You can click into each manufacture and get a list of clinical trials by vaccine from the CDC.

My point exactly FROM THE CDC!! LIBERAL RUN AND FUNDED ORGANIZATION NOT INDEPENDENT !!!!!!

Follow the money please do more research on the cdc and the who you'll have a different out look.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
My point exactly FROM THE CDC!! LIBERAL RUN AND FUNDED ORGANIZATION NOT INDEPENDENT !!!!!!

No answer....

So Sandlords a liberal too?

I put up plenty of non cdc sources - two sources from wiki and one from CDC.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No answer....

You might want to save the Wiki reference for the sheep UD. A website that is manipulated by the public isn’t something I think we should be referring to.

Andy B.

Reaction score
No answer....

Read between the lines you have your answer and get off google all sesnored you just don't want to listen and that's ok your right free country or it use to be!!!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Read between the lines you have your answer and get off google all sesnored you just don't want to listen and that's ok your right free country or it use to be!!!

How can someone claim vax for coronavirus isn't a real vaccine - but claim other vaccines made the same way for other diseases are?

Im totally cool with whatever you want to do Andy. Nobody has answered this very simple question.

Because the answer is they are both real.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How can someone claim vax for coronavirus isn't a real vaccine - but claim other vaccines made the same way for other diseases are?

You’re playing their word semantics as there is no such thing as a “vaccine” for a coronavirus, you know that I know that. When the general public hears the word vaccine, it’s implied that it will cure it and although that’s not the true definition of a vaccine, that’s the perception of our country. So if you want to start calling it a flu shot, then maybe you will get people that would actually respect and feel that you’re being honest, because calling it a vaccine, you’re not

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
You might want to save the Wiki reference for the sheep UD. A website that is manipulated by the public isn’t something I think we should be referring to.

Its not really just wiki - they are just an aggregator. One either trusts the linksand references for their data leads to, or one does not.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Its not really just wiki - they are just an aggregator. One either trusts the linksand references for their data leads to, or one does not.

Wiki is not quite that Dave, you know that. Sure it links its data and articles, but you know that the sheep are manipulated on that website

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Because it’s just a flu shot, not a vaccine. I know your definition, you will try to claim that it is, but for decades we’ve been told to get flu shots, not a vaccine.

You’re playing their word semantics as there is no such thing as a “vaccine” for a coronavirus, you know that I know that. When the general public hears the word vaccine, it’s implied that it will cure it and although that’s not the true definition of a vaccine, that’s the perception of our country. So if you want to start calling it a flu shot, then maybe you will get people that would actually respect and feel that you’re being honest, because calling it a vaccine, you’re not

Its Not flu shot according the the medical community, or the technology used to make it.

Flu shots are egg, cell , and recombinant shots.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Its Not flu shot according the the medical community, or the technology used to make it.

Flu shots are egg, cell , and recombinant shots.

So all of a sudden they’ve had a “vaccine” for a coronavirus that was never used prior and you’re arguing that it’s the same technology as our old vaccine technology?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
So all of a sudden they’ve had a “vaccine” for a coronavirus that was never used prior and you’re arguing that it’s the same technology as our old vaccine technology.

Correct.

Sputnik, J&J, Coronavac,bbip, convedecia, and a ton of others - are all using old school adenovirus and viral vector tech thats been around forever.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Correct.

Sputnik, J&J, Coronavac,bbip, convedecia, and a ton of others - are all using old school adenovirus and viral vector tech thats been around forever.

How come it was never administered before for coronavirus, such as our seasonal flu’s ?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
See column 3 under " type" this is from the wiki link. The only " New" vaccines are the MRNA - the others work just like they always have.

It took a long time to isolate the virus and decode enough of it to make it work - it was easier and quicker to use an old school technique than push new technology forward so the MRNA stuff was later to market.

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 1.11.26 PM.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
See column 3 under " type" this is from sth wiki link. The only " New" vaccines are the MRNA - the others work just like they always have.

It took a long time to isolate the virus and decode enough of it to make it work - it was easier and quicker to use an old school technique than push new technology forward so the MRNA stuff was later to market.

View attachment 1026516

So it’s just a flu shot?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
So it’s just a flu shot?

No flu shots are targeted at covering a seasonal spread, and a huge compromise.

Coronavirus vaccines target the coronavirus virus directly and solely , like polio, or smallpox Vax's did.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No flu shots are targeted at covering a seasonal spread, and a huge compromise.

Coronavirus vaccines target the coronavirus virus directly and solely , like polio, or smallpox Vax's did.

I think you’re off base there Dave.

If coronavirus vaccines have been around for awhile, you may want to get ahold of the libturds at the WH and let them know their spreading misinformation to the masses.

99631B43-93D0-44D8-A57D-722EE6F95152.jpeg

44D8C6D1-83BF-44C8-BF28-6EBBDDC88F80.jpeg

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Over the long term it is almost universally true, as if the virus becomes too deadly it cannot spread at a rate that a less harmful variant can, this means the less harmful variants propagate through a society much greater than their more deadly counterparts, thereby multiplying their genetics at a greater rate. It's basic darwinism, survival of the fittest.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I think you’re off base there Dave.

If coronavirus vaccines have been around for awhile, you may want to get ahold of the libturds at the WH and let them know their spreading misinformation to the masses.

View attachment 1026518
View attachment 1026519

Anyone can look at both pieces of info and come to their own conclusion.

Happy to disagree with what I've put forward without being disagreeable.

Does that screen gab have a link I can go read seems like its loaded with " Could and maybe"