WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Empty hitch/bed Austin to LOTO

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Later this week I have an empty hitch & truckbed from Austin, TX back to Lake of the Ozarks. Let me know if I can help move anything in between. I also have empty truckbed on the way to Austin from LOTO
Rob
925-421-five nine six nine

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Can't help you with a load, but if you want to grab a beer while here give me a shout

I appreciate that, thank u. Trying to work out details which day I'm headed down there. Gonna stay with friends in Aubrey then back up here the following day

clarence

Reaction score
I'll buy you a beer. Cheap payment for the Outboard Church entertainment.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Lookin like Friday afternoon will be free for a few hours then drive back up to Aubrey. I would be available for lunch about noon anywhere around Austin that isn't libtard bullshit. Is there any cool spots along the water?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Lookin like Friday afternoon will be free for a few hours then drive back up to Aubrey. I would be available for lunch about noon anywhere around Austin that isn't libtard bullshit. Is there any cool spots along the water?
yea there are some good spots @Shlbyntro start a group text and we can figure it out. I went to a cool spot downtown actually today..no masks good taco truck, live music and reasonable drinks.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
yea there are some good spots @Shlbyntro start a group text and we can figure it out. I went to a cool spot downtown actually today..no masks good taco truck, live music and reasonable drinks.

I've got his # & vice versa. Never spent any time in Austin so looking forward to it. Cool that u guys stepped up & decided we needed to have a few beers together.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Later this week I have an empty hitch & truckbed from Austin, TX back to Lake of the Ozarks. Let me know if I can help move anything in between. I also have empty truckbed on the way to Austin from LOTO
Rob
925-421-five nine six nine
should’ve done it last week than could’ve offered half a bed from there back to HavaZoo this week lol.
Btw I’ll be 35 out of Kansas to 40 then into mohave co with half a bed available

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Looks like noon-ish for lunch wherever u guys decide in Austin on Friday. Thanks for making it happen.
F u N2otoofast4u & 707Dog