WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Enclosed Trailer Builder

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Becker Custom Trailer, is there any better? I know they're super expensive but it looks like you get what you pay for, these things are sweet. I'm not in the market right away but maybe in a year or two.

Does anybody have other suggestions for a custom enclosed trailer manufacturer? One that could rival Becker?

sangerflattbottom

Reaction score
Becker Custom Trailer, is there any better? I know they're super expensive but it looks like you get what you pay for, these things are sweet. I'm not in the market right away but maybe in a year or two.

Does anybody have other suggestions for a custom enclosed trailer manufacturer? One that could rival Becker?
I have a TPD and really like it.

https://tpdtrailers.com/

wallnutz

Reaction score
Intech builds a nice trailer, just cost a few $$$$. They might even make some of the Becker trailers.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Check universal in riverside. Not cheap
But they can build to any spec you want.
They build some crazy enclosed trailers with living quarters, stacker trailers, Sherriff and fire department specialty trailers etc..
Kevin for design and specs and Tom building it and makin it work, they’re the owners

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Check universal in riverside. Not cheap
But they can build to any spec you want.
They build some crazy enclosed trailers with living quarters, stacker trailers, Sherriff and fire department specialty trailers etc..
Kevin for design and specs and Tom building it and makin it work, they’re the owners

That's who made mine a couple of years ago. Very stout and well made. I believe Tom...not sure about Kevin used to be at Mighty Movers before that closed up.

Yes.....they will build it exactly to your specs.

I may be selling mine soon. I had it built to carry two Harleys. 8.5W, 7'H and 12' long with upper and lower cabinets, 20A outlet inside, extra lights and windows, 3500lb axles, stout tie downs, extra dome as well as all LED.

Not trying to jack the thread but if interested PM me.

Ol Man

Reaction score
Sport Trailers in San Bernardino builds a nice trailer, which is why I had them build mine. They are on the other side of the 15 from Chaparral. They are not cheap. You sit down and design what you want. They called and had me come down and review the build after all the framing was done to see if I wanted anything additional. I had mine built in 2007. A couple of years ago a good friend had one built and it also turned out nice. Both of our trailers are 22 ft at the floor.

Singleton

Reaction score
Ultra Santek in Perris, Ca
100% custom builds

Meaney77

Reaction score
New Trend Custom Trailers is building some nice stuff these days.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Second for ATC. I have a 26' Quest 405 series. ( no joke on the 405 series ) It's all aluminum, with aluminum floor and pretty much the cats meow. It's by far the nicest trailer I've ever owned. Not one issue with it since I bought it in 2015. So with that note. Becker trailers and ATC are pretty much the same trailer FYI.

http://www.aluminumtrailer.com/quest-car-trailer

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I know of a pocket listing BMS stacker that’s over the top. But your gonna want a dually to pull it
52545A48-1676-413A-807B-42702D989C81.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Not sure if they are still around, but I used to work at Noma Fabrication in Chatsworth for a bit. They made some very nice trailers to whatever specs you wanted. Seriously built like a brick shithouse. With pretty high attention to detail.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk