WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Enclosed trailer needed.. buy, rent ?

wzuber

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for a nice, used enclosed trailer in the 22'-28' range for my new to me SE race boat...
If you see or know of any out there please shoot me a pm.
TIA

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Pm your number, im having a custom race trailer/toy hauler built by a builder in hemet. I'll call you tomorrow with more info

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a bad ass one I’d consider selling.. black with a black out package.. AC / Heat finished inside and out.

It is a 24, I kinda want a 28.

It is a 2021 model with very low miles

wzuber

Reaction score
I have a bad ass one I’d consider selling.. black with a black out package.. AC / Heat finished inside and out.

It is a 24, I kinda want a 28.

It is a 2021 model with very low miles
interesting..... Load capacity? How finished inside? benches, tool box etc? or just skinned walls and basic lights? generator or compartment for? Single a/c or duel? Exterior awning? I need some more deets sir. Price? Thanks

wzuber

Reaction score

Quite a few of us on here have bought from these guys...
You and a good many from street outlaws too....seems everyone there has a bigazz trlr w/a PTS stickers on it...haha
I'll give them a look too. Just kinda a long way to go to get a trlr.

ChrisV

Reaction score
You and a good many from street outlaws too....seems everyone there has a bigazz trlr w/a PTS stickers on it...haha
Bought mine from there as well. Best pricing. Three day trip. Don't regret it at all.

4B6DE325-B04F-4295-9DDD-BAFCCEDC4A94.jpeg
332E444C-00E6-4ADB-BFFD-25ECF43098E0.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Id have to look in my phone for the guy I dealt with's name. Prices are night and day, and its very no frills. @Done-it-again and I think his dad both bought there as well..I would 100% buy from them again. The trailer I have is their "house brand" Id have to look at the title for the name, but its no haulmark, but for the price I paid I wasn't expecting it. If you were going to buy it pretty quick..like 10 days or less I might have a hitch it can come back west on.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Id have to look in my phone for the guy I dealt with's name. Prices are night and day, and its very no frills. @Done-it-again and I think his dad both bought there as well..I would 100% buy from them again. The trailer I have is their "house brand" Id have to look at the title for the name, but its no haulmark, but for the price I paid I wasn't expecting it. If you were going to buy it pretty quick..like 10 days or less I might have a hitch it can come back west on.

The one we bought was a basic 16' V-nose and nothing fancy, but a good price. The only reason we bought one is because my dad wreaked his truck in TX that he towed behind is mohome and he needed to get his golf cart to FL...... his golf cart sat in the bed of the truck when being towed behind the mohome.

wzuber

Reaction score
I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a good solid basic trailer will do for now. Do they have good quality used ones from maybe trade-ins by chance? I looked at their website a bit. They have some really nice trailers there. The new stuff was more than i was hoping to spend. Maybe I should just call them and inquire and they help guide me thru their online inventory?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a good solid basic trailer will do for now. Do they have good quality used ones from maybe trade-ins by chance? I looked at their website a bit. They have some really nice trailers there. The new stuff was more than i was hoping to spend. Maybe I should just call them and inquire and they help guide me thru their online inventory?
They have lines that aren’t listed at n the website that aren’t expensive but are well equipped for the money.. I’ll find his number and send it to you.

Cdog

Reaction score

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I’m trying to find like a 16-18’ that’ll hold 2600lbs. I like the ones where they’re wide and hang over the wheels rather than having funky fenders poking out. Looked at a couple and in that size the rear door is extremely flimsy and just plywood… I need to load a car into it.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Phil’s trailer is where it’s at. 1/2 my racing friends have trailers from Phils.

I went to Phil’s while in Texas. I got blown off. Glad I did. Found a nicer trailer from different place.
I’m road tripping to Texas next weekend to get it.
Saved 2k by buying in Texas and that’s just on a 6x12

Cdog

Reaction score
I went to Phil’s while in Texas. I got blown off. Glad I did. Found a nicer trailer from different place.
I’m road tripping to Texas next weekend to get it.
Saved 2k by buying in Texas and that’s just on a 6x12
Shit! My dad has a 6x14 he will sell you. Fits his 4 seat Rzr. He wants a larger trailer to boondock in. Located in OC

wzuber

Reaction score
I guess everyone changed their minds about selling their trailers?
Poooof...gone in the wind...lol

wzuber

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
interesting..... Load capacity? How finished inside? benches, tool box etc? or just skinned walls and basic lights? generator or compartment for? Single a/c or duel? Exterior awning? I need some more deets sir. Price? Thanks

It has a stainless work surface in the front, with cabinets / carpeted sides 3’ up then metal walls lights etc.. coin flooring with all new macs tie downs throughout. I put an amp in it and upgraded the speakers. We installed about the most expensive AC unit / heat pump deal there is with a real deal domestic thermostat. Gen cabinet you name it it has everything. Here is a link to the thread. :) I will grab some pics today of it.

wzuber

Reaction score
It has a stainless work surface in the front, with cabinets / carpeted sides 3’ up then metal walls lights etc.. coin flooring with all new macs tie downs throughout. I put an amp in it and upgraded the speakers. We installed about the most expensive AC unit / heat pump deal there is with a real deal domestic thermostat. Gen cabinet you name it it has everything. Here is a link to the thread. :) I will grab some pics today of it.

That's a very good looking trailer. Whats the gvwr on it and what is the residual cargo capacity?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's a very good looking trailer. Whats the gvwr on it and what is the residual cargo capacity?

It’s at my building.. I will check tonight when I’m down there

Last edited:

73mandella

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for a nice, used enclosed trailer in the 22'-28' range for my new to me SE race boat...
If you see or know of any out there please shoot me a pm.
TIA
Didn't know you were going racing! You didn't say anything when we saw you at Ming.

wzuber

Reaction score
Didn't know you were going racing! You didn't say anything when we saw you at Ming.
I was keeping it quite until it gets closer to being done and ready to go test. I'll post a thread on it soon when itxs ready for a debut..haha
Ps. Don't tell butch, he'll get his panties in a wad. Lol

73mandella

Reaction score
I was keeping it quite until it gets closer to being done and ready to go test. I'll post a thread on it soon when itxs ready for a debut..haha
Ps. Don't tell butch, he'll get his panties in a wad. Lol
I already did, hope I didn't screw up. I called him right after I replied to your post. I also told his dad and we're looking forward to seeing you run your boat. Looks like we'll be buying more T shirts if you decide to make some.

wzuber

Reaction score
No worries bud. For the record, I respect everything I know about you, your wife, family etc. I'll reserve the rest for a pm or private convo. if you care to have one.
Now, lets go racing.....in Burley.
Hopefully testing @ elsinore starts soon after memorial weekend. I have several things to figure out
Before I make t-shirts. Thanks for the offer. I have my hands full right now just getting this boat together, tested and safely to Burley Idaho and into the show.

73mandella

Reaction score
No worries bud. For the record, I respect everything I know about you, your wife, family etc. I'll reserve the rest for a pm or private convo. if you care to have one.
Hopefully testing @ elsinore starts soon after memorial weekend. I have several things to figure out
Before I make t-shirts. Thanks for the offer. I have my hands full right now just getting this boat together, tested and safely to Burley Idaho and into the show.
Lou (Sr) and I are going to miss Burley, I can’t get that much time off and it’s a bit too far. Our next race is Long Beach if they can pull it off. We'll also be at the last 3 races for the year. If you don’t mind, let us know when you will be testing. I know Lou Sr. will enjoy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

When is burley?

wzuber

Reaction score
When is burley?
The races are fri- sun. June 24, 25, 26th. It's a really big race. Hotels and lodging are booked out a year in advance. I had a hell of a time finding a condo to rent in a neighboring town. The town goes crazy for this race. They parade all the race boats thru town on friday morning and test n tune there after. The elevation is around 4000' ft. so for us westies tuning is going to be req.
I'm leaving wed. The 22nd and returning the following wed or thurs. My wife, dog and I are stopping in Utah for a couple days to have a look around at some of the developments her Co. has
in the works and in near future.
This will be my first race.....racing anything...
I'm 59 yrs old.....
Old guys rule.....haha

wzuber

Reaction score
Lou (Sr) and I are going to miss Burley, I can’t get that much time off and it’s a bit too far. Our next race is Long Beach if they can pull it off. We'll also be at the last 3 races for the year. If you don’t mind, let us know when you will be testing. I know Lou Sr. will enjoy.
Will do.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The races are fri- sun. June 24, 25, 26th. It's a really big race. Hotels and lodging are booked out a year in advance. I had a hell of a time finding a condo to rent in a neighboring town. The town goes crazy for this race. They parade all the race boats thru town on friday morning and test n tune there after. The elevation is around 4000' ft. so for us westies tuning is going to be req.
I'm leaving wed. The 22nd and returning the following wed or thurs. My wife, dog and I are stopping in Utah for a couple days to have a look around at some of the developments her Co. has
in the works and in near future.
This will be my first race.....racing anything...
I'm 59 yrs old.....
Old guys rule.....haha

I was thinking if we are available maybe taking the motorhome up there and checking it out

wzuber

Reaction score
I was thinking if we are available maybe taking the motorhome up there and checking it out
Awesome, wanna put my boat in yore trailer and tow it up there for me? lol
Ima gettin the impression your not interested in selling your trailer?

wzuber

Reaction score
So a little update...
@DaveTic came thru, we made a deal and I acquired his 25' encl. A huge thank you to Dave and his son ick. Super good peeps, very nice and helpful w/getting it all done and onto it's tour of duty. Now to get it cleaned up, retrofitted to haul the boat, tools, extra parts and race pit stuff. Also need new tires, go thru all wheel bearings etc. To help insure it's road wortyness to burley. Also got the boat wet on wed. Wow....what a ride...it's an animal, incredible. We have a couple tweeks to make, a little carb work etc. Mike Pursynski has been helping me with getting the boat together and race ready...Great guy...
We'll be back out to elsinor next wed for another test session along with Dave Shaws se10 boat. Dave just put together a new eng. and wants to get some time on it too before burley. There's about a half dozen boats from this area making the trek...
Times a ticken away fast here. Gotta go for now, so much more to do. This has been a huge effort and expense to make this happen this quickly.....but so worth it.....
Thank you all here with your offers, suggestions help and support. It is/was very helpful...even if it only kept me hopefull that I could actually make this hsppen....it's happening....

Attachments

• 20220606_201042.jpg
    20220606_201042.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 14