WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

End of Days

charred1

Reaction score
59AA41C7-D58D-4BDF-B3AD-C147CC1BAB41.jpeg

From End of Days book...hmmmm!

yz450mm

Reaction score
That's pretty scary, when you really think about it. Another scary thing is the fact that the story line from the book 1984 is coming true, more and more everyday. I'm guilty of it, I have Amazon Alexa's in my house and smart TVs all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
My Dad was huge into science fiction and history. I honestly could barely get past the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. LOl I'm a non fiction reader.
We would spend hours together with him telling me about predictions made by all the great authors. It's pretty focking scary how history seems to repeat itself over and over. I respect all the greats. They made history into the future with their own twist and many nailed it to some extent.

just_floatin

Reaction score
EOD Checklist. Guns, ammo, water, fuel, cash, RV prepped (If I need to bail) food, alcohol (lots), phones, PC, condoms and my fire stick. :eek:

yz450mm

Reaction score
My Dad was huge into science fiction and history. I honestly could barely get past the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. LOl I'm a non fiction reader.
We would spend hours together with him telling me about predictions made by all the great authors. It's pretty focking scary how history seems to repeat itself over and over. I respect all the greats. They made history into the future with their own twist and many nailed it to some extent.
I love The Hitchhiker's Guide, I've read it more than a few times and watched the movie a couple. I think I still have the original black leather bound Edition with the built-in page keeper.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley in 1931 and published in 1932 is another book written that is full of predictions that are now a reality, like cloning organ transplants.......

thetub

Reaction score
some guy showed me this recently

page 911 from the book of Gideons Bible is missing and a paragraph on that numberless page is spooky

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
some guy showed me this recently

page 911 from the book of Gideons Bible is missing and a paragraph on that numberless page is spooky
some bibles, depending on their size, have this verse on page 911..

20200314_111833.jpg