WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ENDO's ZZ Ski!!

Zeke27G

Reaction score
After seeing the bitchin' Endo's ZZ ski owned by Gripside80 and especially after being teased by his mention that he was toying with the idea of selling it to me, then to be told that he couldn't part with it, I made it my sole mission in life to find one of my own! And today was that day...the search is over!! Another vintage water ski saved from being turned into patio furniture!

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Beautiful woodwork. I remember Connolly building skis that looked a lot like this back in the 1970's & 80's.

timstoy

Reaction score
Greg, your getting as many skis as your motorcycle collection!

Zeke27G

Reaction score
Well, I've added another Endo's ski to the collection, this time it's a "Z-Ski", which I'd imagine pre-dates the "ZZ-Ski" that I picked up a couple of years ago. This Z-ski was a bit of process to acquire. A fellow skier had acquired it in a bundle of skis that came with an old outboard he bought. He thought I'd be impressed by the photos of the classic outboard he had purchased, but when he sent over the photo of the ski bundle, I instantly spotted the Endo's ski and I had to have it! Especially with the original bag! It took some work, some 7 or 8 months of reminding him, and in time realizing it wasn't money he was after, so much as he was after a trade, a trade for something he could use to help get a friend of his back up skiing. So this weekend he finally accepted a trade for a mid 2000's HO Rival that I had laying around. Funny thing is, I had also purchased that HO Rival at Endo's! Guess it was meant to be?!