WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Enduro Trailers ?

yard dog

Reaction score
Went by Enduro Trailers today but its gone , the sign said they moved to 1649 W Acoma so I took off down to the address and come to find out its the Adrenaline Trailers Shop . So does any body know what happen to Enduro ? it was after 7 pm as I would have stopped to ask but they were gone for the day .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just heard the other day that Wayne bought them.

Patyacht

Reaction score
Gary from Enduro has been having some medical issues over the past few years. Wayne did buy Enduro. Less competition = higher prices for us boaters unfortunately.

Patyacht

Reaction score
Wayne who bought Ron's Custom Detail which is now Adrenaline Detail. He does detailing on the Island and at Jesse's and trailer repair at the old detail shop on Acoma.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Dropping my trailer off this coming Saturday for new fenders, swing tongue and tongue jack install.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Wayne who bought Ron's Custom Detail which is now Adrenaline Detail. He does detailing on the Island and at Jesse's and trailer repair at the old detail shop on Acoma.

so who bought competitive trailers???heard danny sold out to someone in havasu...????

TCHB

Reaction score
I like the guys who worked for Wayne. They always did a good job for me.

boatpi

Reaction score
Competitive Trailers was just sold including the buildings. I understand the buyer was a Havasu trailer mfg???

They are busy in Bellflower and all employees were retained. Owner (Dan) retired. This is a great place to have any type trailer repair done in central So Cal.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Competitive Trailers was just sold including the buildings. I understand the buyer was a Havasu trailer mfg???

They are busy in Bellflower and all employees were retained. Owner (Dan) retired. This is a great place to have any type trailer repair done in central So Cal.

who bought it???? so competitive isn't moving to havasu???I think they sold most of their trailers in havasu... cheetah boats...

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Both companies were stand up with me. Had a problem a few months ago... even after 4 years of owning the trailer. Competitive stepped up and sent me to Gary for the work. Good people.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
well.,,, now that I know the real story...got me think'n.....:)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Dropping my trailer off this coming Saturday for new fenders, swing tongue and tongue jack install.

When I went by last weekend I was impressed with the guy running the shop and the quote came in much lower than I was expecting. After they are done with it I am towing it home for Powdercoating.

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Frank from Enduro (I guess Adrenaline) picked up our boat and trailer last week from my house. They replaced bearings and checked everything out on our triple axle trailer. The invoice says Adrenaline on it. We were happy with the service and free pick up and drop off. One less thing to worry about this weekend. They even have a RD discount. :thumbup: :cool