WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Engine builder SoCal

Bobo57

Reaction score
hi all,
Wonder if some of the crew here can provide some feedback on Boostpower building their engines?

Any thoughts?
Thx
Bob

Seems they are hard to get a hold of, not answering phones.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
hi all,
Wonder if some of the crew here can provide some feedback on Boostpower building their engines?

Any thoughts?
Thx
Bob

Alexi was in a pretty wild accident a few weeks ago, where he was rear ended by a car traveling at a high rate of speed. Be a little patient, I suspect his employees may have a hard time filling his shoes with the wild hours he puts in there normally.

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
hi all,

Any thoughts?
Thx
Bob

805-530-6077 is the direct. Call any time

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
Alexi was in a pretty wild accident a few weeks ago, where he was rear ended by a car traveling at a high rate of speed. Be a little patient, I suspect his employees may have a hard time filling his shoes with the wild hours he puts in there normally.

Thanks buddy. The guys are a bit overwhelmed but anyone can call me direct or text my cell 805-551-4684 24hrs

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

Bobo57

Reaction score
Thanks all, so sorry to hear about the accident. Hope all is well.
Thx
Bob

Hi Alexi thanks for the quick response. With all that going on what would be a good day/time to chat?

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
Thx
Bob

Hi Alexi thanks for the quick response. With all that going on what would be a good day/time to chat?

Now 805-551-4684

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
Thx
Bob

Or any time tomorrow [emoji1303]

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

Rivrat

Reaction score
Alexi works on all of our stuff, he is good people [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
hi all,

Any thoughts?
Thx
Bob

To echo what obnoxious said he was in a pretty bad car accident. The fact that he is still working / answering questions and even responding on here is a testament to how dedicated & passionate he is to his company and his products.

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
To echo what obnoxious said he was in a pretty bad car accident. The fact that he is still working / answering questions and even responding on here is a testament to how dedicated & passionate he is to his company and his products.

Thanks. You are doing the same so thanks for that. The team at our shop is doing great. Thanks again. [emoji1303]

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

five1fiveohp

Reaction score
hi all,

Any thoughts?
Thx
Bob

Does all my stuff and friends. Very dedicated and smart group over at the shop. Try them out!

five1fiveohp

Reaction score
Yea, I was told they were at a complete stop and a Suburban at a crazy speed ran straight into them and never attempted to stop. Tweaker or something. I know he has been away from the shop resting but not sure how broken they are. Hope they are better soon.

Boostpowerm

Reaction score
Hello All, This is Carie, Alexi can be reached at his cell 805-551-4684. He is resting but says to call if you need anything and can't get through at the shop. The phones are often busy then it just goes to voicemail. As for his and family's status. They suffered heavy concussions, back, neck and shoulder damage among a few other items internally. They will be ok! It just may take some time. Based on the pictures he shared it is amazing they survived. But all of you that know him and his Wife and maybe his daughter, they are bold and will make it through this. It was very scarry for all of us here as well. He reminded us that others have it way worse and life is short so enjoy it all the way! Anyway, he suggested I give you an update from the shop. Nothing has slowed down and deliveries and shipping are all on schedule for those wondering. He trained us well. Please call him or us, he is bored sitting around for a bit.

Blownrvr

Reaction score
hi all,

Any thoughts?
Thx
Bob

They did our previous 2 boats and now a new one. Over several years never had a lick of an issue. We had a 625, 825 and now a 1200 and really look and run nice. Friends of ours have a pair of 825's in there boat and seem happy as well. If you get a chance to chat with them, it will be self explanitory. We are a fan. Thats our input.

Halvecto

Reaction score

You're a good man Barry.

"Keep good company, and you shall be of the number."
-George Herbert

Hoping for speedy and smooth recovery for the whole Sahagian clan.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
You're a good man Barry.

"Keep good company, and you shall be of the number."
-George Herbert

Hoping for speedy and smooth recovery for the whole Sahagian clan.

Thanks, I met Alexi a whole bunch of years ago ski racing. A lot of people know I build a few engines, but I rarely toot my own horn, and the thread was about him.

Bobo57

Reaction score
Thanks very much to Alexi who thru this thread got in touch and was very helpful about what Boostpower can do on engine builds. Wish him a speedy recovery and fast physical therapy.
Bob