WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

engine builders az

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
any engine builders near gilbert az ?

He is in so-cal, but I highly recommend Obnoxious1 here on the boards. If I were having a motor built, he would be doing it (and I'm in Phoenix...)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

wrighton

Reaction score
He is in so-cal, but I highly recommend Obnoxious1 here on the boards. If I were having a motor built, he would be doing it (and I'm in Phoenix...)

X2, I had Barry build me a motor and I am in Washington state. Made it to the Dyno, and it exceeded my expectations of building a motor that was exactly what my goals were and he kept me from going over budget. 800 hp pump gas inner cooled blower motor that was built to live for a long time.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

X2, I had Barry build me a motor and I am in Washington state. Made it to the Dyno, and it exceeded my expectations of building a motor that was exactly what my goals were and he kept me from going over budget. 800 hp pump gas inner cooled blower motor that was built to live for a long time.

Thanks guys, I obviously don't mind working with someone out of So Cal.