WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Epstein commits suicide.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Meet Jeffrey Epstein’s gang of accused slave ‘recruiters’

Jeffrey Epstein maintained his financial empire — and his perverted sideline of preying on underage girls for sex — with the aid of an army of alleged enablers, many of whom he kept in one Upper East Side building and lavished with perks.

Read this article to get a glimpse into his disgusting world: https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/meet-jeffrey-epsteins-gang-of-accused-slave-recruiters/

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm not surprised he committed suicide...… I'm just surprised it happened while he was in jail!!!!!

I'm not defending Epstein. But with all the money he spent on young girls, he should have had a place here in Canada. The conservatives here in 2008 raised our age of consent from 14 to 16.

info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform_in_Canada

I'm glad we raised the age of consent. Just pointing out there is lots of places with low age of consent that Epstein could have played in without risk of going to prison!

nameisbond

Reaction score
Oh and in Canada prostitution is grey area legal. Up until 2008 that prostitute could have been as young as 14. They raised the age to be a prostitute to 18.

NYC to Toronto by private jet isn't that far...…………………

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Meet Jeffrey Epstein’s gang of accused slave ‘recruiters’

Jeffrey Epstein maintained his financial empire — and his perverted sideline of preying on underage girls for sex — with the aid of an army of alleged enablers, many of whom he kept in one Upper East Side building and lavished with perks.

Read this article to get a glimpse into his disgusting world: https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/meet-jeffrey-epsteins-gang-of-accused-slave-recruiters/

Coincidence at it's best.This the best look at Epstein publically available. Maxwell father owned the NY Post.Thanks for posting.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
are we sure ! He is dead ?

I just don't beleive anything the MSM reports....
There is a photo on the internet of Epstein’s reportedly lifeless body as ot was wheeled out. I always seen body bags used in that situation. Seemed odd.

rcmike

Reaction score
Screenshot_20190811-235756_Facebook.jpg

rrrr

Reaction score
Interesting.....

This is another TL;DR.

But if you ignore the specifics of how liberalism is threatening the existence of our culture, you can't tell your neighbors why you protest their political affiliation. So, read this.

As Cdog stated, the reasons for our unanswered attacks on Conservatism are interesting, and the dichotomy between a teenager being able to consent to an abortion (in some states parental notification is not required at any age), but unable to consent to having sexual intercourse, is just one of many examples of how abortion policy is driven solely by the radical liberals. It's backwards.

If a girl under the age of consent wants an abortion, the law should require parental notification, or identification of the father by DNA testing. How else will anyone know if the girl has been impregnated by an adult or otherwise sexually abused? The testing will also make ordered child support enforcible, which would immensely improve the lives of the mother and child.

Underage females have been getting pregnant since the legal concept came into being hundreds of years ago. If that happens, her parents are the obvious choice for help and guidance, not some down vest wearing lesbian. Parents have dealt with the reality of a teen pregnancy for thousands of years.

It may cause shouting and upheaval, but unless the child is at risk of physical harm, absorbing her parent's opprobrium is part of the payoff for her poor decisions. That's how life's lessons are learned. However, the child should also be taught if she does become endangered, she must immediately seek help from law enforcement and social services agencies.

The child, and that's what they are, needs her parent's help. Secrecy about pregnancy destroys the parent-child relationship. The child is told by liberal teachers her parents are not to be trusted to give understanding and support when life altering taboo subjects arise. For this reason, drug use is often a companion to teen pregnancy.

Anti-notification laws substitute parental guidance for a politically driven policy that furthers the destruction of the family unit. When an underage girl becomes pregnant, her parents need to be involved. The parents have already failed the child by not being realistic about teen sexuality.

There should be conversations about sex, pregnancy, and birth control devices long before their children become sexually active. This goes double for boys. Historically, it has been the girl and her family that bear the burden of teen pregnancy and its effect on the mother's life. Her education often stops when the child is born, trapping her in a cycle that will likely repeat itself in less than 20 years, when her daughter gives birth to a child of her own.

In a perverse inversion of what should happen, boys are often given social approval for fathering a child at a young age, and learned misogyny in some minority cultures is also to blame. The term "Baby Daddy", which gives tacit approval to the concept of anonymously impregnating teenage girls, has become common.

Fathering multiple children with several different girls awards enhanced social status to teenage boys. The objectification of females is furthered and reinforced by that culture's music, which is readily absorbed by young males.

As is often the case, social engineering by the left regarding underage abortion ignores what its companion, increased teen pregnancy, has produced. The liberals focus intensely on gaining control of the minds of an ever expanding group. They have already crossed the threshold of infanticide by passing laws which allow abortion at any time, including after natural birth has occurred.

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
It's another TL;DR. But if you ignore the specifics of how liberalism is threatening the existence of our culture, you can't tell your neighbors why you protest their political affiliation. So, read this.

As Cdog stated, the reasons for our unanswered attacks on Conservatism is interesting, and the dichotomy between a teenager being able to consent to an abortion (in some states at age 14), but unable to consent to having sexual intercourse, is just one of many examples of how abortion policy is driven solely by the radical liberals. It's backwards. If a 12-16 year old girl wants an abortion, the law should require parental notification.

Underage females have been getting pregnant since the legal concept came into being hundreds of years ago. If that happens, her parents are the obvious choice for help and guidance, not some down vest wearing lesbian. Parents have dealt with the reality of a teen pregnancy for thousands of years.

It may cause shouting and upheaval, but unless the child is at risk of physical harm, absorbing her parent's opprobrium is part of the payoff for her poor decisions. That's how life's lessons are learned. However, the child should be taught if she does become endangered, she must immediately seek help from law enforcement and social services agencies.

The child, and that's what they are, needs her parent's help. Secrecy about pregnancy destroys the parent-child relationship. The child is told by liberal teachers her parents are not to be trusted to give understanding and support when life altering taboo subjects arise. For this reason, drug use is often a companion to teen pregnancy.

Anti-notification laws substitute parental guidance for a politically driven policy that furthers the destruction of the family unit. When an underage girl becomes pregnant, her parents need to be involved. The parents have already failed the child by not being realistic about teen sexuality.

There should be conversations about sex, pregnancy, and birth control devices long before their children become sexually active. This goes double for boys. Historically, it has been the girl and her family that bear the burden of teen pregnancy and its effect on the mother's life. Her education often stops when the child is born, trapping her in a cycle that will likely repeat itself in less than 20 years, when her daughter gives birth to a child of her own.

In a perverse inversion of what should happen, boys are often given social approval for fathering a child at a young age, and learned misogyny in some minority cultures is also to blame. The term "Baby Daddy", which gives tacit approval to the concept of anonymously impregnating teenage girls, has become common.

Fathering multiple children with several different girls awards enhanced social status to teenage boys. The objectification of females is furthered and reinforced by that culture's music, which is readily absorbed by young males.

As is often the case, social engineering by the left regarding underage abortion while ignoring what its companion, increased teen pregnancy, has introduced. The liberals focus intensely on gaining control of the minds of an ever expanding group. They have already crossed the threshold of infanticide by passing laws which allow abortion at any time, including after natural birth has occurred.

I attempted to find the article I read but had to move on to other things. I agree on the parental involvement and how this whole deal is wrapped up in the same cloak. There is a class of people out there that views everyone else below them in society as a farm animal waiting to be culled and fed upon. This asshole was one of them. I've been at functions and seen some of them. Call it a sixth sense but I can smell it on them and avoid them at all costs.

With so many messed up families, divorces and abused people there seems to be a never ending line of girls looking for some kind of attention even though it's the wrong kind of attention. But I guess this is nothing new. We've already steered our kids away from some of these kids. Sad but it is what it is.

It's almost like this is the female version of hopeless young males shooting up public places problem. All of these problems start at home.

I'm raising two girls and its a constant fight between what they see on TV and media. I want them to be street smart and relevant and most importantly respect themselves so they don't have to live with the whatever consequences down the line. We started to teach them early hoping to beat their friends to the punch. My almost 12 year old is on USA swim team and has to shower in a womens adult locker room at the gym starting around 10 years old so as you can imagine she had some questions about what she has seen in there. LOL! We are close & I believe their greatest example starts at home with how I treat my wife/their mother. I have their trust and respect most importantly, so they tend to listen when I speak.

While I'm pro life I'm pragmatic about abortion. Limits need to be in place. For instance if you're a dependent, whom ever is responsible for you should have to be notified. If I'm financially responsible for this person I 100% have a right to these decisions. Late term is absolutely disgusting. There should be limits to how many you can have provided it's not from some kind of rape or forced situation. Much like basic contract law. A contract is invalid if one side is under duress.

Abortion should be treated like NFA. There should be scrutiny if you're going to end a life you're responsible for.

The right is complacent, forcing an unrealistic moral standard on society. The left is guilty of creating victims and broken people they can make empty promises too in exchange for a vote. Unfortunately there are huge gray areas there where filth and the dredges of society grow like a cancer.

I think we're doomed.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Warden reassigned. Ha. Probably to a lush tropical island.

FCT

Reaction score
Yeah! I read ole Alan was writing articles about how we need to lower the age of consent. These fucks are so transparent.

Anyone fuck around with my two daughters and they’re gonna wish they committed suicide. I’ll feed them their genitals before they watch themselves bleed out.
Sick fucks is what they are. Even 18 is still a child