WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Epstein

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Yes, I do a LOT of fishing but 100% of it is in Lake Havasu!! As a matter of fact spent the better part of the beautiful day yesterday on the lake fishing. We caught several fish just as YOU were caught lying on RDP by the boss, RD. Keep it up loser, I enjoy explaining what you and your head cheerleader did to an esteemed member of RDP. He had NOTHING to do with what you claimed and you got your nut's cut off and will forever be known as a iiar and trying to blame someone else for your F%ckup.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ahh.. the whole calling someone's place of business thing from a few years ago.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
10/4!! It got brought up again when the loser/liar showed back up after hiding in his cave in Oceanside for quite a while. He had to wait some, to make sure the Coast was clear and his balls to start growing back. Guess what?????:D

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Yes,July 2018.I did not say word about it since.Sause came back RDP awhile back,both of us stayed totally away from the situation, all good. Apparently that not good enough,everyday seems the bullshit comes up.
Now last night the fishing Pic posted.Your a born Liar Sause,your a born Liar Bobby V & the same for Stainless.
Proven fact,No calls were made to anyone’s employer,yet these morons not going to let it be,going to keep coming up.Tell me right now Sause i called your employer to talk about what? I tried to go forward here. Speak up or STFU

Last edited:

jet496

Reaction score
...we might have to make some sacrifices for the good of the country and for those that contributed in other ways such as teachers, LEO, and other career paths where people need SS to survive and we as a country are going more broke by over a trillion dollars a year under even Trump’s Republican leadership.

We know a lot of teachers, one who just retired & making more in retirement than if she stayed. Another couple teachers, who we do love by the way, are traveling the world & have more money than they know what to do with (their husbands are retired fire & law enforcement so they make around $250,000 year in retirement, and that's not an exaggeration). I'm not dogging them, but just wondering about your statement regarding teachers needing our SS money.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad: “Jeffrey Epstein was killed several weeks ago; they said he had committed suicide in jail. However, he was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets connected with very important people in the British and American regimes.”

Trump said pussy...................................say the pedos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So it’s been said in this thread that most all of us (and the world) believe that Epstein did not kill himself.
What that means is that we can all finally agree that underhanded shit happens. Epstein knew the names.
From Buckingham Palace to the WH, he had the dirt.

So...anyone want to revisit Seth Rich’s murder??
You know, the robbery where nothing was stolen?
Or is that still conspiracy theory?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Could not careless about Epstein,good riddance.There should be concern regarding Ghislaine Maxwell.Hope she doing ok.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Maxwell was epstein's recruiter/pimp. Her father was Mossad and so is she and epstein. Her neck should be stretching hemp from a sturdy oak tree.
Amazing, what with all the world wide surveillance technology "they"cannot seem to find this high profile complicit pedophile enabler.
She's probably kicking it in Tel Aviv with epstein.

JBS

Reaction score
Maxwell was epstein's recruiter/pimp. Her father was Mossad and so is she and epstein. Her neck should be stretching hemp from a sturdy oak tree.
Amazing, what with all the world wide surveillance technology "they"cannot seem to find this high profile complicit pedophile enabler.
She's probably kicking it in Tel Aviv with epstein.

Mossad. Seriously [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
No big deal a pedo with names of the big fish who alledgedly used his services is killed while in custody. But a Saudi that pissed off the kingdom, was wanted by them, held some sort of papers to be in the US, and walked freely into the Saudi embassy in Turkey knowing full well the danger, gets himself murdered and the libs are all over Trump...…..The priorities of the left, or lack there of, are simply pathetic and sickening

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Mossad. Seriously [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Epstein IS Mossad.

You're clueless on that also?

You should really look into your boys, especially the Dancing Israelis. :)

JBS

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
OMG You guys are total loons.
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Moon Unit Zappa? Is that you?
112.gif

giphy.gif 2.gif

Resort to girly phrases and ad hominem attacks because ya got no game there skippy.
Pathetic.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Moon Unit Zappa? Is that you?
View attachment 818011
View attachment 818012
Resort to girly phrases and ad hominem attacks because ya got no game there skippy.
Pathetic.

Are you suggesting that I engage an idiot in an argument?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

530RL

Reaction score

LOL

Counterpunch says Trump is the most "impeachable President".

Maybe Epstein is Mossad after all?

Not very good of course as he was killed by Hillary Clinton herself and she can barely stand up....... :) :) :)

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/1...-congress-what-are-the-democrats-waiting-for/

Old Texan

Reaction score
Have you looked at the magazine. They are loony. They say bad things about Trump
Editorial opinions. Take things at their worth and do your own research is what I try and do.....Place value of validity accordingly

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that I engage an idiot in an argument?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain
OMG!!!! Moon Unit called me an idiot! OMG!!! Like, gag me with a spoon!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Have you looked at the magazine. They are loony. They say bad things about Trump
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. (Unless a 24hr setting). Just goes to show even these idiots know epstein and maxwell are Mossad.
Where does that leave you? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Two of the prison guards who were on watch when Epstein hung himself in his cell have been arrested and indicted by the feds.

According to new legal docs ... Tova Noel and Michael Thomas are both facing charges of falsifying the logs of exactly when they performed checks on Epstein's jail cell.

The feds claim Noel and Thomas were 2 of the guards on duty on August 10 from 12 AM to 8 AM, and during their watch, they were supposed to conduct 5 scheduled checks on Epstein.

JBS

Reaction score
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. (Unless a 24hr setting). Just goes to show even these idiots know epstein and maxwell are Mossad.
Where doe's that leave you? :rolleyes:

I cannot argue with you for reasons already states. Does that make sense to you ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
OMG You guys are total loons.

I did find it interesting that she ties Trump to epstein :)

There's that Jewish controlled media playing you like the sheep you are!! :) :) :)

Dave, Dave tell him it's not so, Dave, Dave..........................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

giphy.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Afraid No.

Smart not to go there. Yep :cool:

I’m not talking about fear of argument.
What I mean is what is it that causes you to immediately deny any possibilities outside of mainstream beliefs?
What you consider “conspiracy theories” doesn’t even scratch the surface of the true happenings, or the agendas behind them.
There is ALWAYS a hidden reason, a hidden agenda, a hidden truth. Sometimes it’s just an insignificant side note, sometimes more.
It also doesn’t mean that everything is rooted in lies or falsehoods, but there are usually lies and falsehoods attached in some way...again, maybe significant, maybe not.
We are NEVER shown the complete “truth”, we are shown slight of hand in various degrees of depth and for various reasons. Did you believe the “You Tube” story regarding Benghazi?
Nearly every news clip we ever see is a production at some level, if not an outright falsehood. This has been going on since the Founding Fathers.

Espionage is the name of the game, and I’ll bet that you, and especially Dan, have some pretty hard to believe stories about corporate espionage over the years at the levels you two operate at.
So it makes me wonder, what is it that causes people to immediately go on the defensive, and cry conspiracy theory about situations that sometimes are so obvious that a blind man in a snowstorm can see it?

When Epstein was killed, any mention of it being murder was mocked...as always...I believe Chemtrails and tin foil hats and OJ were all brought up to fuel the reductio ad absurdum mockery?
Now we have prison guard subpoenas and it seems clear where this is headed.
So, as I asked before, if we can now agree that some devious shit was pulled and he was killed, can we not now revisit Seth Rich? Or the 3 dead in Wrights choir? Or even ambassador Stevens death of convenience at a non existent embassy while overseeing Obama and Hillaries gun running operation?

At what point do we, as citizens, open our collective eyes and say...”damn...it’s true”?
Do we always have to wait for the media to tell us? Do YOU always have to wait for a majority opinion before you accept that the truth may not be the narrative?
This is the fear I’m talking about.

JBS

Reaction score
I’m not talking about fear of argument.
What I mean is what is it that causes you to immediately deny any possibilities outside of mainstream beliefs?
What you consider “conspiracy theories” doesn’t even scratch the surface of the true happenings, or the agendas behind them.
There is ALWAYS a hidden reason, a hidden agenda, a hidden truth. Sometimes it’s just an insignificant side note, sometimes more.
It also doesn’t mean that everything is rooted in lies or falsehoods, but there are usually lies and falsehoods attached in some way...again, maybe significant, maybe not.
We are NEVER shown the complete “truth”, we are shown slight of hand in various degrees of depth and for various reasons. Did you believe the “You Tube” story regarding Benghazi?
Nearly every news clip we ever see is a production at some level, if not an outright falsehood. This has been going on since the Founding Fathers.

Espionage is the name of the game, and I’ll bet that you, and especially Dan, have some pretty hard to believe stories about corporate espionage over the years at the levels you two operate at.
So it makes me wonder, what is it that causes people to immediately go on the defensive, and cry conspiracy theory about situations that sometimes are so obvious that a blind man in a snowstorm can see it?

When Epstein was killed, any mention of it being murder was mocked...as always...I believe Chemtrails and tin foil hats and OJ were all brought up to fuel the reductio ad absurdum mockery?
Now we have prison guard subpoenas and it seems clear where this is headed.
So, as I asked before, if we can now agree that some devious shit was pulled and he was killed, can we not now revisit Seth Rich? Or the 3 dead in Wrights choir? Or even ambassador Stevens death of convenience at a non existent embassy while overseeing Obama and Hillaries gun running operation?

At what point do we, as citizens, open our collective eyes and say...”damn...it’s true”?
Do we always have to wait for the media to tell us? Do YOU always have to wait for a majority opinion before you accept that the truth may not be the narrative?
This is the fear I’m talking about.

This is a lot to digest. No doubt that things go on.

Epstein may of been murdered. At this point who knows. Unless one of these guards comes forward with a confession we will probably not know.

I am not going to debate people on the Mossad. The source cited is garbage.

Not everything is clear cut nor is everything a coverup.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh. Okay. Because you say so. Next time I'll be sure to post from sources approved by you and the ministry of propaganda. Thanks for setting us straight oh wise and all knowing one. Pfffft!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Epstein may of been murdered. At this point who knows. Unless one of these guards comes forward with a confession we will probably not know.

Who will they confess to?
They are in the same exact position as a LONG list of names (that now adorn headstones) found themselves in.
That’s a fact...although I suppose “long list” may be subjective? 50-100 names depending on how loose you get with the dots.
How this unfolds will be interesting to say the least.

Edit: “clear cut” and “coverup” don’t have to be mutually exclusive! Lol

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

There's sources all over and all one has to do is use some common sense once in awhile to sift through the mainstream media's smoke screen.

:rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The FBI is treating Epstein's death as a criminal matter, according to Bloomberg.

"Federal prosecutors unsealed charges against two guards at the U.S. jail in lower Manhattan who were supposed to keep watch on financier Jeffrey Epstein."

"The two guards are charged in New York with falsifying documents and conspiracy to defraud the U.S."

@JBS

You think Ehud Barak isn't involved?

JBS

Reaction score
The FBI is treating Epstein's death as a criminal matter, according to Bloomberg.

"Federal prosecutors unsealed charges against two guards at the U.S. jail in lower Manhattan who were supposed to keep watch on financier Jeffrey Epstein."

"The two guards are charged in New York with falsifying documents and conspiracy to defraud the U.S."

@JBS

You think Ehud Barak isn't involved?

I would have no idea

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I would have no idea

But you know Epstein isn’t Mossad and we are loons..............
53BF7027-9981-48C2-ADC8-44C2F12962BB.gif

Let me assure you he is and he was the sick ass black mailer’s handler who liked to sample the product............which makes him one sick ass ex Israeli Prime Minister. ;)

Old Texan

Reaction score

How can you be so sure? From what I've read of the Mossad over the years, they have many "agents", for lack of a better word, in many private businesses around the world. They are very good at what they due and perhaps the most efficient agency of their kind in any nation.

With the wealth and power the 2 men mentioned held, they seem like prime candidates to be associated with the agency.

Again, how can you be so sure they were not what the writer claims?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How can you be so sure? From what I've read of the Mossad over the years, they have many "agents", for lack of a better word, in many private businesses around the world. They are very good at what they due and perhaps the most efficient agency of their kind in any nation.

With the wealth and power the 2 men mentioned held, they seem like prime candidates to be associated with the agency.

You know...Tom Clancy books are, at the end of the day, fiction.

But they aren’t made up out of thin air.
It baffles me that otherwise intelligent people are so afraid and so programmed that they dismiss out of hand anything that upsets their delicate sensibilities.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I was just talking to an old friend I haven’t seen in 20 years and he said he was a witness to this and the guy didn’t do himself he also knows information about the impeachment he was in the room on the phone call was made and he’s calling bullshit on these other people , Trump just asked the guy to go to lunch . WTF ?

530RL

Reaction score

So it is possible that Gmac is correct and Trump could be a Russian asset?

As you say above, “how can you be so sure” that he is not.

:)