WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Epstein

Andy B.

Reaction score
The IG report concluded that the investigation into Trump that “started all of this” contained mistakes but was “justified”.

The IG is certainly a better expert to make that conclusion than you or I.

Just as the GAO found Trump broke the law holding up aid to Ukraine.

Those are the facts. Just as Michelle Obama had two children. Accept them or not, but they are the facts.

mistakes whatever and justified by an Obama IG nice try whatever dude.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The IG report concluded that the investigation into Trump that “started all of this” contained mistakes but was “justified”.

The IG is certainly a better expert to make that conclusion than you or I.

Just as the GAO found Trump broke the law holding up aid to Ukraine.

That is the bottom line.

Is that right Mr. Wrong?

Section 503.png

Stick to washing money, you're a better Deep State whore. ;)

LMAO .gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
What's the correlation with fisa report exactly NOTHING!! Not lying just debunking your news media fake bullshit!:D
Post #900 530 already handled your CT! Shit moves quick down here AB, get a scribe. I here Avtivated is available to scribe on weekends, word is he will provide a bonus taint washing for every new customer?:D

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You didn’t answer the question... Are you still providing a free taint washing with every new customer?
You didn't answer my question. You calling your cornhole compadre Brennan a lair?

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Speaking about lies!! Here's the largest one ever tried to pass off on RDP and he got caught big time with his hands in sloby's pants!!
Dave's Post.PNG

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I had to end my taint washing special when Gary Rodman ruined it for everyone! He kept coming back weekly for freebies! Not to worry though I will be running a Mid January special for a free Ball cleansing with every paid n full rim job! New customers only and I will throw in a free Patch for our P&G letterman’s jacket!
Lemme know:)
8C274524-9D2F-43FA-BE18-9C926AF09820.jpeg
Ok I’ll let the Fab 5ers know of your deal!:)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
HA HA!!! Got your goat and now you don't know where I tied it up!! You chicken shit liberal bastard!!
Did you ever scrape those 1980’s nasty ass piss stained shorts off? Btw.. There’s this new thing called a “Toothbrush” give it a try Goldie! Lol

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Note the dildo on the nightstand. Just a modern art décor piece I'm sure.
EPSTEINgate: Now we know why Adam Schiff is so easily blackmailed and bribed to commit any crime his globalist masters tell him to.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2019...y-behind-the-outright-treason-of-adam-schiff/
Adam Schiff Directly Involved in Ed Buck’s Sodomite Drug Den
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=132276
View attachment 837002
I'm sure he's dirty as the day is long but that's one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'm sure he's dirty as the day is long but that's one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen.
I'm no expert, but it did cross my mind. It probably is. Don't remember Epstein with a gut and looking kinda feeble. Schiff looks dubious as well.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Note the dildo on the nightstand. Just a modern art décor piece I'm sure.
EPSTEINgate: Now we know why Adam Schiff is so easily blackmailed and bribed to commit any crime his globalist masters tell him to.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2019...y-behind-the-outright-treason-of-adam-schiff/
Adam Schiff Directly Involved in Ed Buck’s Sodomite Drug Den
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=132276
View attachment 837002
Posting more photoshopped bs. You’ve posted this numerous times! Stick to Chemtrails Rookie!
Left front upper shoulder
A908DDED-3769-4AF1-8BA8-75C43F35655B.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Posting more photoshopped bs. You’ve posted this numerous times! Stick to Chemtrails Rookie!
Left front upper shoulder
View attachment 837031
No son, I haven't. You are lying again. As you can see when in post #928 I own up to photoshopped fakes that I post. Unlike you, you just keep fucking lying jussie.
Go drink your lunch and maybe you'll have the courage to debunk you bend over brother brennan and his chemtrail video.
I doubt it though.

JBS

Reaction score

saucedaddy

Reaction score
No son, I haven't. You are lying again. As you can see when in post #928 I own up to photoshopped fakes that I post. Unlike you, you just keep fucking lying jussie.
Go drink your lunch and maybe you'll have the courage to debunk you bend over brother brennan and his chemtrail video.
I doubt it though.
Liar you posted known bs propaganda and like a true Trumpkin flip flopped when called out! Liar and Conman just like your Messiah!
5F0E1451-F9C8-4F05-AB9E-BE4587982218.jpeg

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Why is it that this administration can find, track and destroy terrorists in the most remote, desolate nether regions of the world, but absolutely cannot seem to find Ghislane Maxwell and bring her in?
Just wondering....
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...r-in-yemen-likely-killed-by-u-s-led-airstrike
She has a far better drone cloaking system than the radical rag heads apparently.....And some good Israeli allies
https://pagesix.com/2020/02/03/where-in-the-world-is-ghislaine-maxwell/

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The hits just keep coming. All from the usual suspects.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh lookie here, here's demoncrap hero bill fucking clinton doing what he does best. Raping little girls. How charming.

Sandlord

Reaction score
many of the same players as Epstein, DeNiro, Prince Andrew, etc.