WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ESPN brought back the Ocho....

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
lol. My kids love this stuff. Unfortunately the marble run was a repeat of last time.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Lol I saw that today flipping channels and was like WTF, the ocho!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Nordie

Reaction score
I checked, they didn't add it too Sling, kind of bummed, because I pay for the extra sports package.

Backlash

Reaction score
I spent the entire day hunched over pulling weeds and working in the yard. Finished up by grinding some fiberglass for the last hour of the day! Damn it feels good outside!!

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Saw this on saturday at my local sandwich shop, They are playing Tetris. the commentary was pretty damn funny.
IMG_2715.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wait... the ocho is real? I thought it was just a joke from the dodgeball movie. Lol.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Wait... the ocho is real? I thought it was just a joke from the dodgeball movie. Lol.

The Ocho is real and happens on August 8th usually, but they did it in April this year as nothing is on. It was created after Dodgeball but I enjoy it every year. The Nordic Diving event is by far the best, then the golden tee championships were good they showed this year as well. Other years have been better with spike ball and that Indian tag game where they slap the shit out of each other. Commentary is definitely the highlight. This years were more county fair crap stuff like cherry pit spitting and slippery stairs, I like when they find legit sports we have never heard of from other countries being done at a high level, always interesting. Not on the Ocho, but does anyone remember watching the Lumberjack national championships on ESPN. Amazing athletes with balls of steel, let alone "the hot saw" competition where its an open class on building your own chainsaw to cut through a 36" log in a second and half kind of thing. That shit was bad ass.