WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Estate/trust attorney

BAS

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out on a referral from batterup that I got on here, Michelyn R. Miller and Christine P. Snapp with the Patterson Law Firm (https://oclawpro.com). They have been amazing in dealing with my issues, speeding the process along all while protecting me and my portion of the estate. They are truly amazing!

Death can change people when money and assets are involved. And it so important to have the right people on your side.

Cheer 🍻

batterup

Reaction score
Brian, thanks for taking the time to give them a shout out. I'm glad to hear they were able to help and that you were happy with their service.

Springfield

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out on a referral from batterup that I got on here, Michelyn R. Miller and Christine P. Snapp with the Patterson Law Firm (https://oclawpro.com). They have been amazing in dealing with my issues, speeding the process along all while protecting me and my portion of the estate. They are truly amazing!

Death can change people when money and assets are involved. And it so important to have the right people on your side.

Cheer 🍻
Your last sentence says it all, seen it many times. GL

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

One of the most true statements I've ever read...I watched what it did to several people I know. Having a bulletproof trust etc is soooo important.

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Good to hear a positive trust attorney referral. My Old man thought he had it done right and we have been dealing with the effects for months now. Frustrating watching his intention's be trampled by greed and having the wrong trust attorneys.

FCT

Reaction score
I’ve been putting mine off for some time. I realllllly need to get it done. Maybe it’s time to pick up the phone!

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
We had our done a few years ago. I think it was 2K. My biggest thing was not letting our heirs get the money until they are 30 yrs old.

My mom and step-dad just have a will. I have tried and tried to get them to do a trust. Even offered to pay for it. Nope they are old school and say a will is good enough.

First In

Reaction score
Good to hear a positive trust attorney referral. My Old man thought he had it done right and we have been dealing with the effects for months now. Frustrating watching his intention's be trampled by greed and having the wrong trust attorneys.

I feel your pain w the wrong trust attorney.

By the time you add up the billable wasted hours what's the point of fighting?

Dam vulcutres picked the bones clean!

Looking for a solid litagation Trust Attorney in the Glendale/Pasadena area of Los Angeles, any help is appreciated!

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Ours is in Santa Clarita if that helps.
Daniel Mortensen 661 799 9225
Or maybe he can refer someone.
Tell him Bruce and Cathy sent you.