WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ever wonder if elites get treated differently?

Water Romper

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES — Actor Anne Heche suffered an "anoxic" brain injury and is not expected to survive, her spokesperson said Thursday, nearly a week after she crashed her car into a home in Los Angeles.

Anne Heche not expected to survive fiery crash into home, her family says
© Provided by NBC News Anne Heche not expected to survive fiery crash into home, her family says
"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she is being kept on life support to determine if any are viable," the spokesperson said in a statement on behalf of her friends and family.

On Monday, Heche, 53, was in a coma and in “extreme” condition, her representative said. The spokesperson said Heche was “unconscious, slipping into a coma” following the crash.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES — Actor Anne Heche suffered an "anoxic" brain injury and is not expected to survive, her spokesperson said Thursday, nearly a week after she crashed her car into a home in Los Angeles.

Anne Heche not expected to survive fiery crash into home, her family says
© Provided by NBC News Anne Heche not expected to survive fiery crash into home, her family says
"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she is being kept on life support to determine if any are viable," the spokesperson said in a statement on behalf of her friends and family.

On Monday, Heche, 53, was in a coma and in “extreme” condition, her representative said. The spokesperson said Heche was “unconscious, slipping into a coma” following the crash.
My wife read that she was loaded with narcotics at time of crash so I almost doubt any organs will be viable.
Sad.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I did see another article that said the hospital may have given the fentanyl for pain. But the coke…no hospital I was ever in gave me a line or 6😀
It’s because you’re not faking your dental pain correctly. 😁

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I did see another article that said the hospital may have given the fentanyl for pain. But the coke…no hospital I was ever in gave me a line or 6😀
I read the other day that the Mexican cartels are cutting most drugs with Fentanyl. About 80% of recreational drugs in the US, now have Fentanyl in them.

bocco

Reaction score
I read the other day that the Mexican cartels are cutting most drugs with Fentanyl. About 80% of recreational drugs in the US, now have Fentanyl in them.
That's got to change the landscape of recreational drug use.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
It must be tough to be on the far end of a down hill career slide in Hollywood . Meryl Streep seems to do it, but if you make money in Hollywood you better invest wisely. Buy some good income property that can keep you afloat for your later years.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Gotta have a brain to get brain damage doesn't one?
I feel bad for the homeowners having to deal with the situation because of this psycho bitch.

That's gonna be a nightmare for sure. 😔

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I had to look it up...

Anoxic brain injuries are caused by a complete lack of oxygen to the brain, which results in the death of brain cells after approximately four minutes of oxygen deprivation.

I'm curious how this happened in a car crash?? 🤷‍♂️

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I had to look it up...

Anoxic brain injuries are caused by a complete lack of oxygen to the brain, which results in the death of brain cells after approximately four minutes of oxygen deprivation.

I'd be willing to bet the crash was a result of her "condition".

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet the crash was a result of her "condition".

Yeah, you could be right...

Does fentanyl reduce breathing?
eLife digest. Opioids such as morphine or fentanyl are powerful substances used to relieve pain in medical settings. However, taken in too high a dose they can depress breathing – in other words, they can lead to slow, shallow breaths that cannot sustain life.Feb 19, 2020

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Heard she was an organ donor and with her history of alcohol and narcotic abuse not sure her organs are viable. I think it’s her PR’s attempt to salvage what’s left of her Hollywood reputation. Truth is, she could have killed many innocent people but by the grace of god, she only has probably killed herself.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Yeah, you could be right...

Does fentanyl reduce breathing?
eLife digest. Opioids such as morphine or fentanyl are powerful substances used to relieve pain in medical settings. However, taken in too high a dose they can depress breathing – in other words, they can lead to slow, shallow breaths that cannot sustain life.Feb 19, 2020

It sure does. Ask George Floyd😂😂

Backlash

Reaction score
^^^^^ So you're saying GF wasn't one of the elite?? 😜

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
She passed today.

I only hope the hate shown here is multiplied 1000x for that serial accident bitch that slaughtered 6 people in what was her 12th “accident” - dying in that crash would’ve been too good for her but now she’s on trial

Englewood

Reaction score
She passed today.

I only hope the hate shown here is multiplied 1000x for that serial accident bitch that slaughtered 6 people in what was her 12th “accident” - dying in that crash would’ve been too good for her but now she’s on trial
It is. She should suffer a long painful death for what she did.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
She's married, where's any news about her husband and children? Nobody's saying anything, especially about her last psychotic episode in Bakersfield a few years ago as mentioned earlier in this thread.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I had to look it up...

Thinking the inhalation of the smoke may have also displaced the oxygen from her lungs as well. Smoke from car fires is nasty stuff.
Tip of the hat to the firemen pulling her out...house was probably blazing with her in a wrecked car in the middle of it.

It's rumored her brother killed himself in a car, I wonder if this was inentional?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Three hots and a cot because someone got shot!

Druggie Baldwins in court because he got caught,

Union quit the set because safety was not,

Three hots and a cot because someone got shot

Marxist friends Baldwin has got

Only support him 'cause they agree with that rot

Three hots and a cot because someone got shot.

Baldwin in jail very good chance

Where Alex will strike up a LGBQ romance

Last edited:

TonyFanelli

Reaction score
Three hots and a cot because someone got shot!

Druggie Baldwins in court because he got caught,

Union quit the set because safety was not,

Three hots and a cot because someone got shot
2482883768_e5e9e7b222_z-1647947673.jpg