WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ever wonder if elites get treated differently?

Havasujaws

Reaction score
Ann heche gets into two traffic collisions, the last one into a house. She is severely injured and taken to the hospital for treatment. According to the media they can't determine if she is under the influence because her "condition prevents doctors from determining if she was DUI.". Total BS. As soon as you are admitted they pull blood so they can determine what meds they can give you so that they don't interact with what is already in your system. At least in the OC. Especially if you are suspected to be DUI. Think any of the inmates would be treated the same? What a joke.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Totally agree. Wasn’t she also severely burned? Looked like her car had been in a fire.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

A picture that was taken of her after the first ”accident.”

4BAE876B-CA73-4ED3-A336-4D9E187ED23F.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ann heche gets into two traffic collisions, the last one into a house. She is severely injured and taken to the hospital for treatment. According to the media they can't determine if she is under the influence because her "condition prevents doctors from determining if she was DUI.". Total BS. As soon as you are admitted they pull blood so they can determine what meds they can give you so that they don't interact with what is already in your system. At least in the OC. Especially if you are suspected to be DUI. Think any of the inmates would be treated the same? What a joke.
Her Tox screens can be obtained via subpoena. They just don't want to put it in the media because of who she is.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The thing I have heard is an ex of Ellen DeGeneres. In other words, just another connected turd.

Havasujaws

Reaction score
Her Tox screens can be obtained via subpoena. They just don't want to put it in the media because of who she is.
Yeah in OC tox screens happen after a warrant which happen hours after the warrant is signwd. Med records are subpoenaed which will give a more accurate level of intoxication since they are taken closer to the time of incident.

Reactions: t&y

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking California. Lapd is tough! Libtards rule with their homeboys. When will you move? And have a spine in your new hood?

DLC

Reaction score
I can’t believe it took 14 posts to comment on her Iddy Biddy Titty’s with big ol erasers…..

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
I can’t believe it took 14 posts to comment on her Iddy Biddy Titty’s with big ol erasers…..
Hoots is slipping, he's usually got this handled by post 3 or 4. However, it IS his bas-e-ball season.

dribble

Reaction score
Didn’t stop them from arresting Pelosi’s husband

Orange Juice

Reaction score

I think you need a warrant to draw blood.

dribble

Reaction score
Paul Pelosi has already hired 2 defense teams to get him off , OJ hired The Dream Team , hmm , seems to work …
Pelosi will plead to a misdemeanor. A first year Lawyer with a degree from a Cracker Jack box would have gotten OJ off. He would just need an idiot judge, two idiot prosecutors and 12 idiot jurors.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Pelosi will plead to a misdemeanor. A first year Lawyer with a degree from a Cracker Jack box would have gotten OJ off. He would just need an idiot judge, two idiot prosecutors and 12 idiot jurors.
1659824278600.jpeg

nameisbond

Reaction score
She was cute in Donnie Brasco. She's bisexual, she married a dude after break up with Ellen. Has kids. She's crazy too. She's been locked up in the psych ward before.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… If my memory serves me correctly when Ellen DeGeneres and this chick broke up this chick went a little schizo and was found wandering around somebody’s ranch house in Bakersfield… Something along those lines… Anybody know the details of that deal…

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Bakersfield???? That’s where I’m at. Lol. I sure hope karma gets them all. And really soon.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
She was cute in Donnie Brasco. She's bisexual, she married a dude after break up with Ellen. Has kids. She's crazy too. She's been locked up in the psych ward before.

I think she was raped by her dad or step-dad. That would probably make you go crazy. Not giving her an excuse for what she did, but might explain the psych ward.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
In LA County it doesn’t matter anymore if your under the influence or possess drugs. Friend of mine is an LA County LEO and he told me they have been ordered to stand down on arresting anyone under the influence or possessing drugs. The LA County District Attorney (George Gascon) will immediately drop all charges. This is one of the huge reasons we now see so many homeless living on the streets. 5 years ago most of them would be behind bars.

Backlash

Reaction score
In LA County it doesn’t matter anymore if your under the influence or possess drugs. Friend of mine is an LA County LEO and he told me they have been ordered to stand down on arresting anyone under the influence or possessing drugs. The LA County District Attorney (George Gascon) will immediately drop all charges. This is one of the huge reasons we now see so many homeless living on the streets. 5 years ago most of them would be behind bars.
D.U.I. cases are still filed, but many times if it is the person's first D.U.I. arrest, without a traffic collision or any other circumstance, they are sometimes plead down to a "Wet reckless" charge instead of the D.U.I. Not always, but sometimes.

Possession cases are now being rejected and not considered for filing. Officers can still (And should), make that arrest, but many don't because they know the cases won't get filed and their mindset is "Why bother."

I know of a guy who was arrested 46 times for narcotics and paraphernalia charges in the last two years. His case was taken in and the D.A. conjured up an agreement for him involving drug rehab or a suspended sentence. Basically, he has to complete 6 months of drug rehab in a non-secured rehab facility. If he does (Which he won't), then he will be released and his cases set aside. If he doesn't complete the rehab program, then he will receive the suspended sentence of 6 months in L.A. County jail. Of that 6 months, he would likely serve 1-2 days. It is what it is.

Last I heard, Ann Heche was in critical condition after her accident. I don't know if that's true or not, just what I heard.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Gotta have a brain to get brain damage doesn't one?
I feel bad for the homeowners having to deal with the situation because of this psycho bitch.