WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Every angle Kyle R shooting.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Damn....on the streets of America. This is as real as it gets. I do not feel sorry for any of the people shot, but I do feel sorry for the kid doing the shooting. Too young to be there with a loaded gun and be expected to make good decisions.....his life is probably over.
Interesting at the beginning of the video, the cops saying to the armed civilians "we appreciate you guys, we really do."
Gnarly video.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
HAHA defund the police..."hey hey that guy shot those people!" running down the street like a little bitch.

Those idiots are lucky he did not take everyone around him down, half of them were within easy range.

Who tries to run down an armed citizen?

I repeat myself, these random camera people filming are continuing the problem. SHOOT THEM FIRST after primary targets.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
HAHA defund the police..."hey hey that guy shot those people!" running down the street like a little bitch.

Those idiots are lucky he did not take everyone around him down, half of them were within easy range.

I repeat myself, these random camera people filming are continuing the problem. SHOOT THEM FIRST after primary targets.

Like I said, his threat ID was impeccable.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This shit is making me....anxious and sad that it is coming to this.

This needs to end now by any means necessary!

I worry about my son and grandkids.....

You fucking far leftist pieces of shit are trying your best to destroy this country.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
This shit is making me....anxious and sad that it is coming to this.

This needs to end now by any means necessary!

I worry about my son and grandkids.....

You fucking far leftist pieces of shit are trying your best to destroy this country.

At least you are able to see your grand kids. I am hoping that day will come

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
You know at this point you have a far higher chance of being killed in a car crash right?

Totally get that. Just lost a friend yesterday in a car crash with a grandchild weeks away. I am just thinking it would be my luck to not get the enjoyment of life to have grandkids. I am also just trying to keep it light.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
From what I saw in the above video it's clear white baldheaded 26-year old dude in red shirt ran him down, threw shit at him and attacked him and got shot in the head in self-defense. But baldheaded dude was previously seen on a video yelling at armed civilians with guns, "shoot me nigger" - he got his wish

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1598542376940.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Damn, so the first guy throws a fucking molotov at him. (Hadn't seen that one yet)

Second and third chase him down as he is trying to retreat, club him with a skateboard.

3 clean shoots.

Then tried to surrender with his hands in the air and the cops just drove around him!!

What a fucking stud.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

this just shows how dumb they are.... chasing a guy w/ a rifle, even after he shot the first guy.

also, I would say all these people recording have also helped his case.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I’m not seeing the justification on the first shooting (guy with the headshot wound) imo that shouldn’t have happened. Because it did the mob chased him down and he shot two more (one killed) those could be justified to an extent however. Being 17 and having a rifle brings a lot into question. Also wasn’t this a Tuesday night. Doesn’t he have school.

Carrera205

Reaction score
Damn, so the first guy throws a fucking molotov at him. (Hadn't seen that one yet)

Second and third chase him down as he is trying to retreat, club him with a skateboard.

3 clean shoots.
There is new footage suggesting that either the Molotov guy shot a gun at Kyle or the guy right behind red shirt shot at him. Prompting him to turn around and return fire.

530RL

Reaction score
I’m not seeing the justification on the first shooting (guy with the headshot wound) imo that shouldn’t have happened. Because it did the mob chased him down and he shot two more (one killed) those could be justified to an extent however. Being 17 and having a rifle brings a lot into question. Also wasn’t this a Tuesday night. Doesn’t he have school.

You got a guy who is illegally open carrying a rifle, in a city/state he does not live in, who owns no property there and is apparently looking to engage with the other side.

That's a tough self defense claim given you are missing the first element of self defense which is you neither started nor intentionally put yourself in a position to fight.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
You got a guy who is illegally open carrying a rifle, in a city/state he does not live in, who owns no property there and is apparently looking to engage with the other side.

That's a tough self defense claim given you are missing the first element of self defense which is you neither started nor intentionally put yourself in a position to fight.
Exactly!!!!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I feel for the kid but honestly, this was such an avoidable situation.

Much like the rioters, he had no business being there.

IMHO
YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Singleton

Reaction score

open carry is allowed in WI, for those over 18 (Exception for hunting rifle).
shot 2 and 3 could be self-defense. shot 1, gets interesting. Could be self-defense if someone in the group fired at him first.

Only thing I am thinking; this could become more normal if we can’t find a way to stop rioting, looting and violence that breaks out during a protest.

seanroberts

Reaction score
He's a Patriot, you want to chase someone with a rifle and throw things at them.... Well play stupid games win stupid prizes. Next he was retreating and not attacking in these situations. He made sure he only went after the treats, he even called the police. I say we need more of this. I was blocked a few weeks ago by blm, I was behind the limit line by a good 6'. They started to approach my truck. I put it in 4WD and told them that if they touched my vehicle I was going to take that as they were going to try to pull myself and my son out of the truck. I told them I would not allow that to happen. The 2nd time I told them they backed up. I'm not putting my kids saftey or my saftey lightly. I would put the vertical pedal to the floor to protect mine. I have every right to do that. Yes, the only issue I see is he's 17. As for school they're making sure our children can't go to school for this scamdemic! I hate the fact that real violence might be coming but lots of good people with great training are getting pushed to the edge of the cliff.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Wrong as usual

It was 19 miles, and he was guarding THE PLACE HE WORKED.

Rioters attacked him ON THAT PROPERTY, He then fled after shooting the first one that threw a molotov, He was not looking to engage.

That would be like living in the California side of Parker, and driving to your work in Havasu to protect it from rioters

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Wrong.

530RL

Reaction score
Wrong as usual

Rioters attacked him ON THAT PROPERTY, He then fled after shooting the first one that threw a molotov, He was not looking to engage.

That would be like living in the California side of Parker, and driving to your work in Havasu to protect it from rioters

Well then if you are correct in your argument that he broke no laws, he will be released today and not charged.

Let's see what happens.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Wrong as usual

Had not read this. That might give a better hand but where he is going to most likely be tried is against him.

530RL

Reaction score
Had not read this. That might give a better hand but where he is going to most likely be tried is against him.

His arrest card lists his occupation as a lifeguard at a YMCA in Illinois yet he was guarding a gas station in Wisconsin?

Obviously Racey believes he has some facts not yet widely reported that lays the foundation that he was guarding his place of work, versus looking for a fight.

In either event, his arrest card lists him as 17, a clear violation of the open carry laws in Wisconsin and makes his possession of the firearm illegal. Also making his defense of that property with a firearm in that manner, whether it be his place of work or not, an illegal act.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
His arrest card lists his occupation as a lifeguard at a YMCA in Wisconsin yet he was guarding a gas station in Illinois?

Obviously Racey believes he has some facts not yet widely reported that lays the foundation that he was guarding his place of work, versus looking for a fight.

In either event, his arrest card lists him as 17, a clear violation of the open carry laws in Illinois and makes his possession of the firearm illegal. Also making his defense of that property with a firearm in that manner, whether it be his place of work or not, an illegal act.

1598559342054.png

Defending pedos now are we?

Sounds like a clear self defense case from a known pedophile!!! 😝

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
His arrest card lists his occupation as a lifeguard at a YMCA in Wisconsin yet he was guarding a gas station in Illinois?

In either event, his arrest card lists him as 17, a clear violation of the open carry laws in Illinois and makes his possession of the firearm illegal. Also making his defense of that property with a firearm in that manner, whether it be his place of work or not, an illegal act.
Are you are bummed he was not working for your child labor camps?
I bet he is a producer.
We will find a way to help his defense as god knows he needs it.
Now go find a way to help destroy my heritage State that I'm 4th Generation from starting in the 1890's.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

Uhhh, Wisconsin. Carry on.

I think they will try to make an example of him so this doesn't happen again. Not likely to work out for them as good people are getting really tired of this crap.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Kenosha is in Wisconsin.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
His arrest card lists his occupation as a lifeguard at a YMCA in Illinois yet he was guarding a gas station in Wisconsin?

In either event, his arrest card lists him as 17, a clear violation of the open carry laws in Wisconsin and makes his possession of the firearm illegal. Also making his defense of that property with a firearm in that manner, whether it be his place of work or not, an illegal act.

He is a minor then...a little time in juvenile hall, some community service (Although I think he has already done his community a service) and get his record expunged. Good to go.

Antifa and BLM should be careful what they ask for, they might get it.

530RL

Reaction score
He is a minor then...a little time in juvenile hall, some community service (Although I think he has already done his community a service) and get his record expunged. Good to go.

Antifa and BLM should be careful what they ask for, they might get it.

Wisconsin is one of 13 states that charge 17 year olds as adults in their criminal justice systems.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Wisconsin is one of 13 states that charge 17 year olds as adults in their criminal justice systems.

Then why are they rioting? It seems like a pretty progressive place to live to me. There are probably some 1st time offender or rehabilitation laws as well. His life is probably ruined but I don’t disagree with what he did or why.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

So does it come down to who was looking for a fight first? were the protesters also there looking for a fight?

Singleton

Reaction score
So does it come down to who was looking for a fight first? were the protesters also there looking for a fight?

easy answer. Based on the videos, protestors where escalating the events and first guy shot was the aggressor

CigAjerk

Reaction score
My timeline the best I can put it together from my non-scientific evidence of watching, searching and gathering information

-Mr Rittenhouse is 17
-Mr Rittenhouse goes on a fieldtrip across the street to Wisconsin with "a" AR15. I don't know who owns the gun nor do I give a rat fuck why a 17 year old is carrying it in these circumstances.
-Photos of Rittenhouse cleaning up BLM graffiti earlier in the day
-Video Rittenhouse showing contact with local PD in armored vehicle, PD gives Rittenhouse a bottle water and are heard on PA stating "we appreciate you guys"
-Video Rittenhouse seen at what appears to be a gas station and some ginger is yelling Rittenhouse's crew..... "shoot me nigga!"
-Video of what appears to be Mr "shoot me nigga" chasing Rittenhouse while throwing something on fire, they go behind a vehicle away from camera, shots fired, camera man see's mr ginger with his wish granted and a hole in his head. (I'm speculating but it appeared like entry was the nostril and exit was stage right) Cue screaming, hysteria, "call the cops" that we are protesting!
-Video Man closest to shooting removes gear and shirt and tries to play cork in the dork but it didn't work...he dead
-Video Rittenhouse immediately calls someone to report the ventilated skull he just created
-Video Rittenhouse leaves the scene while on the phone still
-Video Rittenhouse walking down the street plays red rover on his final approach to runway Bravo Lima Mike Niner. 2 more dead and one got "armed".

Final Red Rover Score
Kyle 3.5
BLM 0

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Exactly!!!!

um, exactly not.
He was running away before the first shot...which might not have even come from his rifle.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the real question that needs to be answered here is: Does anyone know where he bought his ammo? .223/5.56 is pretty hard to find these days.

I scored this morning.
It was there for like 5 minutes and then was gone.