WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Every angle Kyle R shooting.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Did you see the apparent hand gun fired at the boy while he was running away before the first head shot?
It appears he was chased, fired at, and had the flaming jug thrown at him before he ever fired a shot.
At least that’s what it looks like.
As far as lawyer. I read that Sandman’s pit bull is on it.

They now have a witness, a journalist, that saw the first guy try to grab and take his AR unsuccessfully twice, which is when the kid retreated to deescalate after which they threw the molotov.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
They now have a witness, a journalist, that saw the first guy try to grab and take his AR unsuccessfully twice, which is when the kid retreated to deescalate after which they threw the molotov.
Oh yeah, well BB30 already splained to you pretty quite clearly that he had not right to self defense. Not even sure why you are still trying to defend that murderer at this point.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

I hope they get to present that in court. Actually, I hope the evidence is such that all charges get dismissed before getting to court. Time is his friend there, something else will happen that distracts the media and Kyle's case gets quietly dismissed.

Sounds like some heavy hitter defense attorneys stepping up to do the work pro-bono.

This also reminds me of what has been told in every self-defense pistol class I've ever taken; every bullet that leaves the barrel has a lawyer attached to it. Once the criminal part is done, the civil trials are going to drag on for years.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

https://www.theblaze.com/u/chrisenloe
"Kyle did nothing wrong. He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense," they said.
Their version of events appear to align with video evidence. They said Rittenhouse was in Kenosha to protect businesses and render medical aid when needed, and that he only discharged his rifle because he was being attacked.

In fact, according to the attorneys, Rittenhouse even attempted to render medical aid to Joseph Rosenbaum after shooting him, but had to flee the scene "for his safety and his survival." Video evidence shows that Rosenbaum was pursing Rittenhouse before being shot.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
The continued shooting was a conviction for second degree endangerment. He was lucky he missed with the shots outside the door or it would have been a lot worse.

That depends if the burglar threatened to return immediately with a weapon.

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
Dead people. Shots. Blood madness.
All of these are linked to social media in some way Cells all over filming.
That scene is right out of a third world country

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This whole thread is RACIST. Where is 2chill when you need him.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You got a guy who is illegally open carrying a rifle, in a city/state he does not live in, who owns no property there and is apparently looking to engage with the other side.

That's a tough self defense claim given you are missing the first element of self defense which is you neither started nor intentionally put yourself in a position to fight.
Wrong again.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Smacking people with skateboards, burning flags, felons carrying guns, mortars fired at cops, cars smashed, property burned and you’re focusing on the details of legal residence and age?
529.5 is the king of mental masturbation.

Hes the queen of pretzel making.

And a joker for pretty much everything else.

Strawmen forever!!!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Justfishing

Reaction score
I was watching a video going over the shooting and charges. Turns out the skin head that started the confrontation and the first guy killed was a convicted sex offender. Wisc took his information off the sex registry since he is dead. His conviction is up on the AZ state site.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
ex ex
I was watching a video going over the shooting and charges. Turns out the skin head that started the confrontation and the first guy killed was a convicted sex offender. Wisc took his information off the sex registry since he is dead. His conviction is up on the AZ state site.

Yeah that’s been out since the day after.
All 3 were felons.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
0htq3xeqthj51.png

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I never thought he was charged in Illinois to begin with?

Only in Wisconsin including a weapons charge which still stands?
You might want to get to know IL. gun laws before spouting off again and again.
The reason nothing is coming to fruition is it completely blows back the MSM narrative.
Just so you know. Kyle is on the "Extradition phase" of this battle.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Wisconsin is one of 13 states that charge 17 year olds as adults in their criminal justice systems.

Then he should be viewed as an adult (18yo) in the trial, which makes him viewed legally as an 18yo, in which case he’s legal to open carry. Any attorney with two brain cells they can rub together and make heat will eat this up.

If yore gonna have cake...gotta eat it too.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Then he should be viewed as an adult (18yo) in the trial, which makes him viewed legally as an 18yo, in which case he’s legal to open carry. Any attorney with two brain cells they can rub together and make heat will eat this up.

If yore gonna have cake...gotta eat it too.
Nice point and I think that has been part of the defense.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Politics are the only reason Kyle is still sitting in a jail cell. The DA and state officials know that the minute they release Kyle shit is going to hit the fan even harder than it did in the events that lead up to all of this.

My guess is that they’re waiting for the election to be over in hopes that a Biden Harris administration will provide federal support to prosecute him for civil rights violations because they know the state will not win a jury trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
His arrest card lists his occupation as a lifeguard at a YMCA in Illinois yet he was guarding a gas station in Wisconsin?

Obviously Racey believes he has some facts not yet widely reported that lays the foundation that he was guarding his place of work, versus looking for a fight.

In either event, his arrest card lists him as 17, a clear violation of the open carry laws in Wisconsin and makes his possession of the firearm illegal. Also making his defense of that property with a firearm in that manner, whether it be his place of work or not, an illegal act.

"A clear violation".... lol 🤡🤡

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
You got a guy who is illegally open carrying a rifle, in a city/state he does not live in, who owns no property there and is apparently looking to engage with the other side.

That's a tough self defense claim given you are missing the first element of self defense which is you neither started nor intentionally put yourself in a position to fight.

You fucking dipshit. You had it all figured out from the start.

Dismissed charge #6!