WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

EVERYONE WILL GET IT

CigAjerk

Reaction score
In Feb 2020 I called a good friend who does C level head hunting for hospitals. I know through golfing and just plain hanging out some of the deals/people he's placed and where they are. So when the wuhan flu fired up I called him first. I asked what he was hearing from the CEO's in multiple major city hospitals he said "Rog, the easiest way for me to explain this to you is everyone is going to get it. In 2 months, 2 years.....doesn't matter, EVERYONE WILL GET IT".

Looking back it was a frightening conversation based on the fluidity of the situation, people jockeying for political or personal gains while we were all sifting information. (I must say the first signs of concern from any information sources were from here...I believe it was November or December 2019 someone from here put up info about cell phone usages and strange occurrences in Wuhan).

I firmly believe this now more than ever. There's nothing you can do to stop it, slow it or eradicate it. Everyone will get it.

I've had it and lived. I know others haven't. It's absolutely sad because it was unnecessarily introduced to this world. But after getting it and healing, it definitely clears your head and thoughts.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
In Feb 2020 I called a good friend who does C level head hunting for hospitals. I know through golfing and just plain hanging out some of the deals/people he's placed and where they are. So when the wuhan flu fired up I called him first. I asked what he was hearing from the CEO's in multiple major city hospitals he said "Rog, the easiest way for me to explain this to you is everyone is going to get it. In 2 months, 2 years.....doesn't matter, EVERYONE WILL GET IT".

Looking back it was a frightening conversation based on the fluidity of the situation, people jockeying for political or personal gains while we were all sifting information. (I must say the first signs of concern from any information sources were from here...I believe it was November or December 2019 someone from here put up info about cell phone usages and strange occurrences in Wuhan).

I firmly believe this now more than ever. There's nothing you can do to stop it, slow it or eradicate it. Everyone will get it.

I've had it and lived. I know others haven't. It's absolutely sad because it was unnecessarily introduced to this world. But after getting it and healing, it definitely clears your head and thoughts.
Yep, its likely 200 million Americans have already got it. I can say this, since NONE OF THE MEDIA, GOVT OR FAUCI have mentioned how many people have already got it, and hence have natural immunity. Its fucking insane and malpractice.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Even Fauci agrees, it’s not going away…

67F55D67-6B86-4022-A9AB-444EB9AE2378.png

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
yep.... no problems if the PROFESSIONALS would actually TREAT the person who is sick...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I had a pleasant conversation today with youngest (mid 20's) physicians assistant while having my 52nd Mohs skin cancer procedure.

the convo turned into Covid treatments by ME....

She mentioned other possible careers if her current choice doesn't pan out.... into the science field.....

I was trying not to be too "RED PILL ISH " mentioning finding professionals with ethics, who actually want to HELP AND CURE PEOPLE....

she said, oh, you mean like the field that I'm in, where Big Pharma runs our business.... they only prescribed medication which provides the most profit for them......

she understands....

there still might be HOPE for our future with the younger generation..

CigAjerk

Reaction score
And just like that 5 separate people I know tested positive along with about 20+ total people in their circles in the last few days. All vaxxed, some boosted. All of them claim to "know" exactly where they got it.

To all the disciples of insanity, go fuck yourself in the dickhole with your breakthrough cases claims. Hide, mask up, cry about others and their actions, tuck your sack into your labia, do whatever you gotta do to survive but remember......

Everyone will get it!

Tom Slick

Reaction score
And just like that 5 separate people I know tested positive along with about 20+ total people in their circles in the last few days. All vaxxed, some boosted. All of them claim to "know" exactly where they got it.

To all the disciples of insanity, go fuck yourself in the dickhole with your breakthrough cases claims. Hide, mask up, cry about others and their actions, tuck your sack into your labia, do whatever you gotta do to survive but remember......

Everyone will get it!
Same here. My brother finally got it as well as his circle of friends and it's nothing but the blame game amongst them. It seems that everyone that I know that hasn't had it, jabbed or not, have all gotten it within the last month or so. All of their symptoms have been that of a common cold. This shits lame and people just need to move on and live their lives at this point. People also need to remember that people die from the flu too.

500bbc

Reaction score
Very close friend of mine just got it, double jabbed and boostered, doing OK so far.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
My nephew spends Christmas Eve with his dad’s family & 2 of them tested positive, my nephew got sick yesterday, minor aches & sore throat. He gets tested later today. All fully vaxed.
He spent Christmas Day with us. We’re all fine so far 🤷‍♀️.

brgrcru

Reaction score
I went for a mountain bike ride this morning
Felt a little off
Tested positive an hour ago
Bummer was suppose to go to my friends daughters wedding tomorrow

Would of been the third wedding this month
Son got married
Brother in law married again
Christmas
Bound to happen with that schedule
No shot

Oh well

Sandlord

Reaction score
Felt a little off

Son got married
Christmas
No shot

Oh well
Keep us informed

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Felt a little off

Son got married
Christmas
No shot

Oh well
Get ivermectin asap, if you can get the Monoclonal antibodies, they can be hard to get especially in CA, but worth trying

brgrcru

Reaction score
Get ivermectin asap, if you can get the Monoclonal antibodies, they can be hard to get especially in CA, but worth trying
Yes
Thank you
Already on the ivro getting more pills from pushmedical at a local mom and pop pharmacy

Not to bad , just head cold for now .

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
One of my coworkers (No vax) was on a Nashville job and tested positive last night, pulled off show. Rally the troops, fire up the engines, 9 hours later & a 4 hour flight and I’m in town now as his replacement. Do a test to allow my unvaxxed self on set... positive!!! Ooooof!!! Now we’re both stuck here at the hotel & show is running without a head.

5 of our guys, from all around the country, vaxxed & unvaxxed, no common contact, out right now.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
One of my coworkers (No vax) was on a Nashville job and tested positive last night, pulled off show. Rally the troops, fire up the engines, 9 hours later & a 4 hour flight and I’m in town now as his replacement. Do a test to allow my unvaxxed self on set... positive!!! Ooooof!!! Now we’re both stuck here at the hotel & show is running without a head.

5 of our guys, from all around the country, vaxxed & unvaxxed, no common contact, out right now.

And pineapples and other fruit tested positive.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have been tested many times to get back to Hawaii. Not one positive test for me….yet!

I just had yet another negative test yesterday.
Probably close to 20 negative tests this year?
I do none of the bullshit.
Fly a lot. Only wear the chin diaper on planes and airports. (With every flight being packed, btw)
In the last 6 weeks been to the east coast, up and down CA, in stores and bars literally everyday with zero spacing or mask.
I have never worn one in any store except ace hardware back when they were Nazi.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I just had yet another negative test yesterday.
Probably close to 20 negative tests this year?
I do none of the bullshit.
Fly a lot. Only wear the chin diaper on planes and airports. (With every flight being packed, btw)
In the last 6 weeks been to the east coast, up and down CA, in stores and bars literally everyday with zero spacing or mask.
I have never worn one in any store except ace hardware back when they were Nazi.
You must have that immunity thing they used to talk about, before the world changed…

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

“Proper interpretation of both antigen test results and NAATs (when indicated) is important for accurate clinical management of patients or people with suspected COVID-19, or for identification of infected people when used for screening.”

They just crank up the sensitivity. How else can studio testing services charge the outrageous sums if no one is positive? And in general, how can the leftists control people if there isn’t mass hysteria due to positive rates sky rocketing. No one looks at actual deaths DUE to Covid, but that’s because the fearful are too afraid to actually check the facts.

Sorry to hear you are sick, hope you stay asymptomatic.

CigAjerk

Reaction score
And again, just like that, the circle of the infected is getting larger (and closer to home)

Oldest daughter and her boyfriend tested positive yesterday
Daughter #3 and her boyfriend tested positive Saturday
#3's boyfriends grandmother, cousin and brother all tested positive Saturday
2 neighbors tested positive late last week

All vaxxed. Some boosted as recent as the 15th of December.

I live in a resort community here in Queen Creek. They just had a New Years gathering of 380 people (originally sold 600 tickets then omicron hit). I'm eager to learn the numbers in this massively vaxxed community from the new years party. Especially since everyone who lives here, who I've told I have had covid, I recovered, I am not vaxxed and have no intentions of getting vaxxed, they have all told me how selfish I am and how I'm going to kill people. lol. And for entertainment purposes, let's see their medical credentials...insurance adjuster, meteorologist, software company developer and the owner of a wine bar to name a few. lol. Good for them for doing well in life and living this lifestyle but it's really too bad that intelligence has no affect on success because some of these people would be homeless if they relied on their hippocampus.

The focus should be on treatment not vaccines. There are questions and answers to everything, you just have to be willing to read, understand and comprehend ALL of the questions and answers and not extrapolate only the ones to fit your narrative.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And again, just like that, the circle of the infected is getting larger (and closer to home)

Oldest daughter and her boyfriend tested positive yesterday
Daughter #3 and her boyfriend tested positive Saturday
#3's boyfriends grandmother, cousin and brother all tested positive Saturday
2 neighbors tested positive late last week

All vaxxed. Some boosted as recent as the 15th of December.

I live in a resort community here in Queen Creek. They just had a New Years gathering of 380 people (originally sold 600 tickets then omicron hit). I'm eager to learn the numbers in this massively vaxxed community from the new years party. Especially since everyone who lives here, who I've told I have had covid, I recovered, I am not vaxxed and have no intentions of getting vaxxed, they have all told me how selfish I am and how I'm going to kill people. lol. And for entertainment purposes, let's see their medical credentials...insurance adjuster, meteorologist, software company developer and the owner of a wine bar to name a few. lol. Good for them for doing well in life and living this lifestyle but it's really too bad that intelligence has no affect on success because some of these people would be homeless if they relied on their hippocampus.

The focus should be on treatment not vaccines. There are questions and answers to everything, you just have to be willing to read, understand and comprehend ALL of the questions and answers and not extrapolate only the ones to fit your narrative.
Im seeing it with my friends, they are now saying that the "vax" helps slow the spread and make it less severe once you get it. (notice the mutual exclusivity of the two thoughts) I also find it odd that they havent figured out that people that have not taken the experimental jab are not super spreaders, nor dying like gnats on an open flame. Especially now that we have multiple data sets of vaxed people (NFL, NBA, ETC) that are getting it like crazy, even though they are supposedly a cloistered group. Oh, and the masks, they are seeing through that bullshit too.

They are trying real hard to rationalize, too bad they cant do actual math. I know a lot of them are on the cusp of realizing the govt has fed them a line of shit, but now that they are carrying shit in their their blood, they are hedging their bets.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Im seeing it with my friends, they are now saying that the "vax" helps slow the spread and make it less severe once you get it. (notice the mutual exclusivity of the two thoughts) I also find it odd that they havent figured out that people that have not taken the experimental jab are not super spreaders, nor dying like gnats on an open flame. Especially now that we have multiple data sets of vaxed people (NFL, NBA, ETC) that are getting it like crazy, even though they are supposedly a cloistered group. Oh, and the masks, they are seeing through that bullshit too.

They are trying real hard to rationalize, too bad they cant do actual math. I know a lot of them are on the cusp of realizing the govt has fed them a line of shit, but now that they are carrying shit in their their blood, they are hedging their bets.

True. I'm getting a sense of "buyers remorse" from my vaxed friends/co workers. I think some of them have had covid recently are are ashamed to admit it. Someone gets sick today I'm thinking more covid than a typical cold. Especially if they are down for a week. But they insist they only have a cold and tested negative.