WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ex Marine disarms punk robbing a gas station

SixD9R

Reaction score

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I suppose he's fortunate the other two didn't have guns and ran. Good job Marine.

Reactions: DLC

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Looked like the Marine disarmed the guy in the black pants and shoved him out of the camera's view. Wonder what happened next? The guy in the faded jeans turned and hauled ass out the door.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
ics_cxp_transform4_bloodshot.jpg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Looked like the Marine disarmed the guy in the black pants and shoved him out of the camera's view. Wonder what happened next? The guy in the faded jeans turned and hauled ass out the door.
Just had another look at that short video. There’s a third bad guy wearing a mask just outside the door. He wisely chose to not even enter. He was the first to haul ass. Reporter said this happened in AZ, but didn’t mention what town.

srttruck

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he caught him before he fell to the floor and hurt himself. Then told him gun's are scary and kill people and to stay away from them. Then gave him 900$ from the register to cope with the awkward situation he was just put in. His buddy is filling for some type of federal aid as we speak.

Sleek Chode

Reaction score
Marine 1- punk ass little shit 0

Edit: here’s more from Fox News

I used to stop there on my way home for beer every night, great job Marine! 😎🍻🇺🇸

traquer

Reaction score
He pushes the gun out of the way but then he can't hold on to his hand so he holds his arm instead. Looks kinda sketchy in slow motion but he had the element of surprise here lol. Nice punch to the face I wish there was more video. Great job Marine!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Just had another look at that short video. There’s a third bad guy wearing a mask just outside the door. He wisely chose to not even enter. He was the first to haul ass. Reporter said this happened in AZ, but didn’t mention what town.
I heard somewhere it was Yuma

SixD9R

Reaction score