WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Explosion at Kabul Airport

Cdog

Reaction score
1629986789615.jpeg
1629986789615.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Reported 3 us soldiers killed. Pedo Joe needs to be removed now. This Debacle is just getting started....taliban posted videos showing off brand new us gear/vehicles as well as them running a Blackhawk around Kandahar. We now are up against heavily armed goat fuckers...while china is telling sleeping Joe no sanctions etc. Buckle up

bonesfab

Reaction score
My customer that is a contractor offered to sell me his truck yesterday at a smoking deal as he needs money to help rescue a family over there that helped him out. He say Blackwater is in business and it is 6k a person to get someone out. I am sure Hunter is a Blackwater board member.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My customer that is a contractor offered to sell me his truck yesterday at a smoking deal as he needs money to help rescue a family over there that helped him out. He say Blackwater is in business and it is 6k a person to get someone out. I am sure Hunter is a Blackwater board member.
Blackwater/Z security I believe, charter flights at 6500$ per seat. War pay well, and privateers would sell their soul for profit.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Ask him why a whole family is there in the first place? At some point, personal accountability comes into play.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Ask him why a whole family is there in the first place? At some point, personal accountability comes into play.

Going to take a wild guess and say that they are from there? A lot of US collaborators were abandoned by .gov and we will suffer immensely going forward in conflicts because of it. Look at what Nigel from UK said about it....https://www.foxnews.com/media/nigel-farage-british-parliament-military-cooperation-biden-afghanistan

bonesfab

Reaction score

They are from there. They were one of his assets.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Come Sept 1 we should level that shit hole... :mad:

Enola Gay.jpg

“Every day we’re on the ground is another day we know that ISIS-K is seeking to target the airport and attack both U.S. and allied forces and innocent civilians,” he said.

The Taliban said earlier Tuesday that the group will no longer allow Afghan nationals to leave the country on evacuation flights nor will they accept an extension of the withdrawal deadline beyond the end of the month.

“We are not in favor of allowing Afghans to leave,” Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told reporters during a press conference on Tuesday.

“They [the Americans] have the opportunity, they have all the resources, they can take all the people that belong to them, but we are not going to allow Afghans to leave and we will not extend the deadline,” he said. Evacuations carried out by foreign forces after Aug. 31 would be a “violation” of a Biden administration promise to end the U.S. military’s mission in the country, Mujahid said.

81Sprint

Reaction score
Reported 3 us soldiers killed. Pedo Joe needs to be removed now. This Debacle is just getting started....taliban posted videos showing off brand new us gear/vehicles as well as them running a Blackhawk around Kandahar. We now are up against heavily armed goat fuckers...while china is telling sleeping Joe no sanctions etc. Buckle up
US soldiers being killed or injured should bring the entire force of our military against this shithole.

MSum661

Reaction score
targeted locations of the 2 explosions. white house scambling with no current game plan in place, reports of a possible looming 3rd threat

n.png

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Ironic all the Libtard news outlets are still focusing on COVID and vaccines while there are thousands of American lives at stake. Barely any mention of the complete disaster unraveling in Afghanistan. At what point are the American people going to rise up and say enough is enough. These lying crooked evil scumbags need to be removed from office.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
targeted locations of the 2 explosions. white house scambling with no current game plan in place, reports of a possible looming 3rd threat

View attachment 1042670
Ok, so my hick ass knows yesterday there was an eminent threat...but the WH doesn't have anything ready? Joe have the Early Bird at Dennys and then straight to bed?
WTF! F'k watching and reading our news, other places had the info apparently our administration did not!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ok, so my hick ass knows yesterday there was an eminent threat...but the WH doesn't have anything ready? Joe have the Early Bird at Dennys and then straight to bed?
WTF! F'k watching and reading our news, other places had the info apparently our administration did not!

This is why I am thinking with Biden making all decisions he is consulting with someone on what to do and then doing what he is told. It isn't his own state department he is listening to. He is compromised to the highest level.

MSum661

Reaction score

Nope. Harris/Biden = Confusion, "western intelligence agencies warned of an imminent and “very credible” terrorist threat".
They completely turned their backs with no explanation whatsoever.

MSum661

Reaction score
Hoping they don't shoot down any US planes, that'd be the worst case scenario.

no kidding. or blast a few mortar rounds directly on the runway deeming it unsafe for an aircraft to land or take off.
wouldn't be the 1st time they've done it.
buckle up, we have 3.4 more years of the Harris/Biden Dog & Pony Show left to go.

Last edited:

ATKpilot

Reaction score
Three injured Marines and four Marines dead...This is on Resident Biden!! :mad:

Last edited:

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Wait Americans like just died over there today? Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha haha....Kamala Harris

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
And let’s not forget that of the 200+ thousand (and growing) people crossing the southern boarder include insurgents that wish to do harm to us. September 11 is fast approaching

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I am afraid this is just the beginning. I guess American lives are expendable. We can replace them with Democrat border jumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Such a true statement according to our resident fucksticks!!! It doesn't matter to them how many US people die. They got Trump out of office because he tweets bad things!! Fuck Democraps!!!